2020 Presidential Election -- Biden v Trump: Sleepy Joe vs Dopey Don [Results begin on page 409]

Patrick Bateman

15 minutes ago, Eastwood said:
16 minutes ago, bluto said:

His young backup isn’t bad, goes overboard on trying to be objective which is actually appreciated.

He's incredibly nervous. Constantly wringing his hands. I'm surprised he hasn't kind of settled in by now.

He’s nervous because he might be starting at QB for Dallas this week.

• Hook 'Em 6

Interviewing that woman who came into volunteer tonight to help count was so cool. There are some very selfless people out there doing this work that deserve our respect. 

Sadly, I don’t want these volunteers on camera/disclosing their names, some really effed up and dumb ppl out there that are just now getting riled.
  • Hook 'Em 1

8 minutes ago, C-Man said:

I like King but I feel like these segments have gotten incredibly repetitive. I wish they’d do more projecting with the numbers as more votes come in. I’ve been watching all day long. There are five states in play — I know each candidate’s path. You don’t need to keep showing them to me.

I probably like him more than the average viewer because of how repetitive he is with the numbers. 

2 minutes ago, C-Man said:

Here we go — the Asian has AZ Dump #2

Biden 912,585 (51%)
Trump 838,071 (47%)

Biden’s 85k lead shrinks to 74,514.

This is great news, right?

this was a 39R. 36I, 26D and trump almost got 59% of the votes. First 2 dumps favor trump 

Edited by MNLonghornFUKM

3 minutes ago, Pato del Muerto said:

Didn’t we decide that reporting % is precincts reported and not votes?

I'm looking at NYT and it says estimated vote percentage. "Precincts reporting" is useless in this election with all the VBM and I don't think that's how anyone is calculating the remaining vote. 

So state of play before bed

North Carolina - counting at a snails pace. Trump should win anyway.

Nevada- they took today off for some reason. I’m still not too worried about Biden winning it.

Arizona- Biden is still a decent favorite here

Georgia - could be the story of the night. I think Georgia will flip when all the votes are counted. Trump doesn’t have hardly any red counties left.

Pennsylvania- Biden is doing well. Even in the red counties because all that’s left is mail in votes. Biden should end up winning this thing by at least 100K

• Hook 'Em 1

5 minutes ago, Voldemort86 said:

CNN pundits think the last Maricopa batch or 2 should favor Biden. Not sure why, but I’ll believe it.

Haven't they said that applied for all the remaining Maricopa votes? 

It's weird that VBM is skewing R in a close battleground. Don't think that's been the case anywhere else. 

I'm officially worried about AZ. Fox calling it for Biden was an epic reverse jinx. 

Edited by Hookah Horns

I was wondering why NC was stalled and not releasing any updates.

Apparently, because of military ballots and Covid, their election law states any ballots that are postmarked by Election Day and arrive by 9 days after an election will count. The Board of Election added days to that window because of the Postal Service slow down.

So, the state waits till that deadline and releases the results from the ballots received during those 9 days. They don’t update as they come in.

The Republicans sued to reduce the number of days post-election but were unsuccessful.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/supreme-court/supreme-court-won-t-block-mail-ballots-north-carolina-arriving-n1245195

90e9b3c918c2d23e4547e9237ab3669d.jpg
692c05353c84c786cebf56c8c33aef30.jpg
  • Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, bluto said:

Chatter that philly county only has 120k votes remaining, any official word on that? Wasserman doubting the claim

Let’s say it’s true. Using a conservative 80% to Biden (that county had been going 93%), cuts the lead to 81k with at least 500k+ outstanding. 

If you assume 93%, dotard’s lead would only be 77k

Edited by totallynotabuttpirate

1 hour ago, bluto said:

Chatter that philly county only has 120k votes remaining, any official word on that? Wasserman doubting the claim

The Mattingly kid on CNN mentioned that they thought there are approx 150k outstanding ballots in Phil County. That doesn't make much sense to me because that would put them at about the same turnout as the last election. 

21 minutes ago, Hookah Horns said:

The Mattingly kid on CNN mentioned that they thought there are approx 150k outstanding ballots in Phil County. That doesn't make much sense to me because that would put them at about the same turnout as the last election. 

Following his discussion I thought there should be 200k. And at an 80/20 split that would be a gain of 120k votes in Philly alone.

6 hours ago, Hagbard Celine said:

hours behind

apologies if anyone has voiced this

az is clearly buried in paper - their secy of state was transparent

suspecting nevada has their final number and they've had it for 8-12 hours

scattershooting: texags enragement theory correlates with a deliberate nevada delay to give az ga and pa as much runway as possible because as long as they remain open and in play cheeto has zero narrative control

i'll allow it

+ rep for Blackie Sherrod scattershooting. 

• Hook 'Em 1

3 hours ago, Hookah Horns said:

Haven't they said that applied for all the remaining Maricopa votes? 

It's weird that VBM is skewing R in a close battleground. Don't think that's been the case anywhere else. 

I'm officially worried about AZ. Fox calling it for Biden was an epic reverse jinx. 

It’s because Arizona is a VBM state (almost everyone gets a mail-in ballot), and a lot of the votes they are counting were turned in late. It’s the equivalent of Election Day votes.