2020 Presidential Election -- Biden v Trump: Sleepy Joe vs Dopey Don [Results begin on page 409]

Patrick Bateman

2 minutes ago, UTDD said:

My early guess for 2024 Republican candidates are some of the obvious (Pence, Haley, etc) but I think Cotton will run, and I would say a dark horse is Hawley.

trump will announce ~ jan 20th. 

i can already hear him trashing pence’s covid response in the ‘24 primaries. 

8 minutes ago, C-Man said:

Will it? What if Biden wins PA, GA, NV and AZ, winds up with 306 EC votes and has more than 4 million more votes (and counting) in the popular vote? That doesn’t seem so close anymore. It only appears close because of the number of mail-in ballots getting counted late.

We are three days after the election and you are still arguing this!  The amount of votes left to count in all states is under 100k or so and we are still waiting, the last election was called before the last of that amount we’re counted..   let’s do simple math here...   

Edited by Hook1997

1 minute ago, Hook1997 said:

We are three days after the election and you are still arguing this!  The amount of votes left to count in all states is under 100k or so and we are still waiting, the last election was called before the last we’re counted..   let’s do simple math here...   

Yeah, it’s almost like there is something different with this election to the last ones

1 minute ago, Hook1997 said:

We are three days after the election and you are still arguing this!  The amount of votes left to count in all states is under 100k or so and we are still waiting, the last election was called before the last we’re counted..   let’s do simple math here...   

sequence is everything. 65,000 votes decided it. timing of mail-in count and legal bullshit is creating fake suspense. 

it was over early wed morning. 

• Hook 'Em 2

8 minutes ago, UTDD said:

My early guess for 2024 Republican candidates are some of the obvious (Pence, Haley, etc) but I think Cotton will run, and I would say a dark horse is Hawley.

tom cotton, who wants to turn the military on US citizens, will run for the presidency in 2024. 

• Hook 'Em 1

6 minutes ago, henrygandorf said:

sequence is everything. 65,000 votes decided it. timing of mail-in count and legal bullshit is creating fake suspense. 

it was over early wed morning. 

The point I made was the count is closer overall and it is in these close  states overall.....    and it is, you can look at numbers after but it’s going to closer of flipped in some by a very small margin.  

Edited by Hook1997

11 minutes ago, henrygandorf said:

give trump a better bogeyman and he wins. you’re on the wrong side of this argument and it’s not based on the merit of other, superior candidates. 

he could never get anything to stick to biden. 

There is no wrong side to this argument, we’re just idiots making wild unprovable speculations on a message board at two in the morning.  

Why are you retards even arguing about which candidate should/could have won? The best possible candidate was joe. Literally stfu with your conversation. No other candidate in the Democratic Party could have flipped MI, WI, PA. No other candidate could have potentially flipped AZ/GA. 

just fucking focus on what’s at hand you stupid mother fuckers. 

• Hook 'Em 6
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, henrygandorf said:

trump will announce ~ jan 20th. 

i can already hear him trashing pence’s covid response in the ‘24 primaries. 

At the very least one of the trumps are running so they can grift up a bunch of money, and frankly what persona in the GOP is gonna be able to topple them?

2 minutes ago, BurntOrange&White said:

Why are you retards even arguing about which candidate should/could have won? The best possible candidate was joe. Literally stfu with your conversation. No other candidate in the Democratic Party could have flipped MI, WI, PA. No other candidate could have potentially flipped AZ/GA. 

Seriously this.  

4 minutes ago, BurntOrange&White said:

You come off as the creepy ass dude that wants to feel up my drunk gf.

7 minutes ago, BurntOrange&White said:

This is a sad statement of our political climate..  Come  on no one but Joe?   Anyone almost could have beat trump.  We need way better candidates on both sides at this point.  

Edited by Hook1997

10 minutes ago, Hook1997 said:

We are three days after the election and you are still arguing this!  The amount of votes left to count in all states is under 100k or so and we are still waiting, the last election was called before the last of that amount we’re counted..   let’s do simple math here...   

You said “all states,” and there are actually millions left, but I know you mean the states currently in play, and there’s about 175K in Pennsylvania alone. It’s certainly six figures in Nevada as well, and even more in Arizona. As noted before, Bush/Gore was settled by 500+, Kennedy/Nixon was close, last time was close. 

The networks became more careful in when they call a state after the premature call in Florida in 2000, so that extends the wait, when they’ve known since Wednesday morning Pennsylvania was trending this way, and Nevada would do the same. This could have been called in favor of Biden on Wednesday.

5 minutes ago, Vito Andolini said:

You said “all states,” and there are actually millions left, but I know you mean the states currently in play, and there’s about 175K in Pennsylvania alone. It’s certainly six figures in Nevada as well, and even more in Arizona. As noted before, Bush/Gore was settled by 500+, Kennedy/Nixon was close, last time was close. 

The networks became more careful in when they call a state after the premature call in Florida in 2000, so that extends the wait, when they’ve known since Wednesday morning Pennsylvania was trending this way, and Nevada would do the same. This could have been called in favor of Biden on Wednesday.

I’m just talking all of these being close not just coming down to one state.

Edited by Hook1997

1 minute ago, Ted Lange said:

Fading.  Gimme that last drop PA. 

right? i'm exhausted lol 

third night in a row i'm still awake when my French friend wakes up over in Italy...in case anybody was wondering, they are tracking this almost as closely as we are haha. i am impressed with her understanding of the electoral college and the different states. i don't know shit about French politics other than Macron has a cougar for a wife.

tonight/this morning her first message was "Ahhhhh so long, not yet to be over!!" lol...mon amie, je sais!