2020 Presidential Election -- Biden v Trump: Sleepy Joe vs Dopey Don [Results begin on page 409]

Patrick Bateman

19 minutes ago, SameSame said:

If you've never done rails with the Rabbi at the party for a newborn Jewish baby boy, you haven't lived.  The manischewitz and smoked salmon really bring out the drip.  

10 minutes ago, Jive Turkey said:

My hat is off to Philadelphia. They deliver the vote, the laughs, and now this perfect and fun goad. Bravo!

And thanks again to BLM and other people of color for saving the country. You had a majority of whites against you, and you said, "what else is new," before kicking ass.

!

Edited by RomaVicta
  • Hook 'Em 1

5 minutes ago, BurntOrange&White said:

Actually kind of a neutral tweet from McConnell. He knows he will lose majority badly if he goes ape shit I think with the conspiracy talk.  

No, the point is valid.  The "legal" modifier on "ballot" is a signal flare that fraud is a thing.

2 minutes ago, TexasEd said:

Newt is unhinged again on Fox.  Calmer than last night but still unhinged from reality.

That shit was deplorable. Gingrich is a deplorable. He cited 538 and the 23000 votes from Philly (all for Biden) and used that as proof of dirty deeds by dirty poll workers and intentionally ignored the actual reason behind the vote count in that batch. A quick search on google or Twitter explains that but the Fixed News viewers are not intellectually capable of that exercise.

2 minutes ago, mdmost said:

I love how the right always whines about California. Yeah, it really sucks a fuckton of people want to live in a beautiful state near an ocean with a wonderful year-round climate. They should live in a place like Nebraska or Iowa. 

Have you ever been to Iowa?  It's like heaven. 

10 minutes ago, Jive Turkey said:

TexAgs is still in the denial stage.

What makes Trump so unlikeable?

1,412 Views | 82 Replies | Last: 37 sec ago by True Anomaly
In a lot of these threads people keep saying Trump lost because of his personality, his attitude, etc....What the hell makes him so unlikeable vs Biden? What has he said, or done that made him impossible to vote for? I honestly don't get it.

https://texags.com/forums/16/topics/3154378

I can't read more than a few posts on a few threads there without the nausea ruining the schadenfreude (can an Aggie really be a freude? Maybe Hodensack). The blend of pure Aggy and Trump cultism is like...like...take it away Uma:

spacer.png

Trumps attacking of polls as a reason why his people may not have shown up is incredibly delicious given he promised them for months that the polls were wrong. So why would they believe the fake news media over their BY GOD EMPEROR?

Edited by mdmost