2020 Presidential Election -- Biden v Trump: Sleepy Joe vs Dopey Don [Results begin on page 409]

Patrick Bateman

8 minutes ago, Fudge Nuggets said:

I’m holding a few beers in reserve to hand out to the minority gangs that are mobilizing to burn down my suburban neighborhood. Anyone got an ETA?

Haha, I had this exact thought during a bout of paranoia.  Thought about getting 5 cases of bud light, 50 pounds of hamburger meet and buns and setting up a rest stop for the mobs of looters. Plus I'd sell inside information about which neighbors had the best stuff. 

1 minute ago, Loch Ness Monster said:

There gonna be any violence tonight?

GOP leadership is still riling up the mouthbreathers.

Sadly, as elated as I am right now...I think our Long Night starts this evening as Biden celebrations take to the streets and bars.  

15 minutes ago, 4th&Five said:

Look, I voted for Trump both in 2020 and 2016. But let's be honest, he's a bit of an ass and an egomaniac (not unlike Obama). I love most of his policies...but a lot of time when he speaks I just have to tune him out. I can easily see how less educated voters who vote more on feelz would not vote for him. It's not rocket science.

Heidi Klum Wow GIF by Lifetime

That’s the standard line among conservatives. It’s just optics: Trump says bad things but his policies are good. The opposition to him is about feelings rather than facts.

Of course, even if his policies were all good, what he says isn’t merely bad, his alternate reality undermines the foundation of a functioning society.

Edited by Mole

20 minutes ago, Jive Turkey said:

TexAgs is still in the denial stage.

What makes Trump so unlikeable?

1,412 Views | 82 Replies | Last: 37 sec ago by True Anomaly
In a lot of these threads people keep saying Trump lost because of his personality, his attitude, etc....What the hell makes him so unlikeable vs Biden? What has he said, or done that made him impossible to vote for? I honestly don't get it.

https://texags.com/forums/16/topics/3154378

spacer.png

How can you have your head so far up your own ass that you can ask this question honestly?

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Fudge Nuggets said:

I’m holding a few beers in reserve to hand out to the minority gangs that are mobilizing to burn down my suburban neighborhood. Anyone got an ETA?

Remember to first identify the leader of the gang and hand over your tribute to him personally. This places you under his protection. He will then redistribute what you gave him to his own followers. If you were to do this yourself, it would be seen as an attempt to usurp his authority.

Also, speak in a calm, normal way. Do not try to sound "street" or mimic "slang." Then will be seen either as mockery or excessive fear-- everyone knows you are afraid, but you shouldn't be seen as unmanfully so.

When you are dismissed from the leader's presence, go about your normal business, and do not seek out or avoid the gang members. When they want to talk to you again, they will.

2 minutes ago, ChiTownDoc said:

D70803F7-1DC6-4568-8BAC-17CD5FA89985.jpeg

I know he'll cut a deal to save his own ass and offer up some dirt on his FIL, but there's just something about Jared Kushner that just screams, "I will not do well in Federal Prison!"  

6 minutes ago, Pato del Muerto said:

Always sunny:  The Gang gets Gritty

After the election, Frank and Dennis hatch a scheme to replicate the Gritty costume and charge unlicensed appearance fees all over Philly. Mac enjoys being Gritty so much that he begins to go everywhere in costume, eventually causing trouble. 

Green man also makes an appearance seeing how much attention Gritty is getting.

An eventual fight between the two (a recycled storyline) brings out two Philly bros who then proceed to beat down Charlie as Greenman.