2020 Presidential Election -- Biden v Trump: Sleepy Joe vs Dopey Don [Results begin on page 409]

Patrick Bateman

6 minutes ago, Kel Varnsen said:

We are definitely at a point we've never been at before in recent times. The Republicans are calling for open rebellion. I don't see a way out to recover what damage has been done.

All because we elected a black man 12 years ago.

28 minutes ago, Brandywine said:

Trump created this false chaos. I can’t believe there are people stupid enough to buy into it. 

Year 4 and you still can't believe it?

Edited by USMCHorn
  • Hook 'Em 1

7 minutes ago, Kel Varnsen said:

We are definitely at a point we've never been at before in recent times. The Republicans are calling for open rebellion. I don't see a way to recover from what damage has been done.

I can certainly see the Rubicon from here.

• Rage+1 1

5 minutes ago, washparkhorn said:

Michele Bachman worse for wear, but doing her part for Deacon Donnie.

"What I was talking about[Gay rights, Abortion]was more or less 'conservative,' " Goldwater recalls, saying he was smeared by the people around President Johnson – "the most dishonest man we ever had in the presidency." Goldwater continues: "The oldest philosophy in the world is conservatism, and I go clear back to the first Greeks. ... When you say 'radical right' today, I think of these moneymaking ventures by fellows like Pat Robertson and others who are trying to take the Republican Party away from the Republican Party, and make a religious organization out of it. If that ever happens, kiss politics goodbye."

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Rage+1 1

51 minutes ago, aggie08 said:

Thank you. This is all just posturing.

"Look Trump voters, we have our President's back."

As soon as Georgia recounts, or more of Trump's legal filings get laughed out of court, they'll quietly back off like the pieces of shit they are.

They aren't going to commit political suicide for Donald Trump.

Something like a dozen of his legal filings have already been laughed out of court.

1 hour ago, Huckleberry said:

There's a play here for Democrats in trying to drive the wedge that splinters the GOP into 2 parties but they won't even try it. 

They should already have a Parler bot army talking up a new MAGA party after Deep State Republicans stole the election from Trump. 

Sounds like a job for the surly parler team

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, Neonmoon said:

The entire GOP can get fucked

Again, they're every action suggests profound fear of dire consequences. If they lose control of the DOJ, there are many GOPs going to prison. 

It's not just power they're trying to hold; it's their skin. 

I was thinking my own sense that there would be blood might be off. Nope. 

When Trump called so many people "enemies of the state?" Every accusation...

4 minutes ago, Patrick Bateman said:

Luckily..... probably because he knows most would ignore him.  

There shouldn't be a "non-directive." But, if that is what it takes to make the guy concede - do it.

Worst case rn - there is still a little wobble on this edge where we find ourselves. We need Donnie to have some optimism for a future, because insanity is on the other side of that door he is considering. We may need the 25th Amendment's brutal club. Barr may be a witness for his removal. He needs to finish his one last money grab and fade off into the sunset. Like Nixon. Like now. Let the adults have the keys and the weapons.

Just another day in the Trump Presidency.

1 hour ago, Francisco 2.0 said:

What is really, really disturbing....is GOP is going to burn everyone and everything down for Donald Trump.

That's it. Trump.  A person who was a Democrat as recently as what, 6-8 years ago?

We all know they sold their souls the past four years, but now, they are going to double and triple down after the election?

For Trump?

They aren’t doing for Trump. They are doing it to grab up as much of his cult as they can before the moment fades. 

They are trying to be viewed as the segment of the GOP that fought to the death for their king.

• Hook 'Em 1

11 minutes ago, PenelopeWitherspoon said:
45 minutes ago, Homercles said:
PI surging for Trump...did I miss something today?  Assuming it’s just cult-45 types living on a prayer?

Wait, wut?

Trump went from $.08 to $.13 in the last 24 hours or so on PredictIt.  Biden down to $.87.  Not insane but was wondering if there was legit news or just hopeful Trumptards

1 hour ago, SizzleChest said:

Mitch's strategy for getting Trump to string along these legal challenges and not concede for two months to fire up Rs in Georgia is going to fail.  I think he knows it's a long shot anyway as the electors are chosen Dec. 14th and that date is as immovable as Election Day.  He's squeezing the last bit of theater out of Trump to mobilize in Georgia.  They still might win both anyway, but holy shit, they have to be concerned about Abrams.

This is a coherent explanation for what we're witnessing.  I've checked out the last couple of days, because watching the U.S. Senate signal that they're comfortable with thwarting the most fundamental aspects of American democracy, for the 1,591st time, makes me a tad despondent.  This notion of juicing the turnips and peach pits in Georgia might have already been bandied by other denizens.  I wouldn't have been aware because I can only stare directly into the solar eclipse of sunbaked sewage for so long.  It's still disgusting to watch, and it still seems counterintuitive to me, but for now I'll take it over the last lunge to following the dumb orange orb into zero sum autocracy.   

• Like 2

I'm not sure how this all plays out, but he's making it nearly impossible to just let him fuck off to his golf courses for the rest of his life. If he keeps this up there will be no other choice than to put him away for inciting riots and straight up treason. Like literally treason if he keeps this up after Jan 20. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1