2020 Presidential Election -- Biden v Trump: Sleepy Joe vs Dopey Don [Results begin on page 409]

Patrick Bateman

2 minutes ago, immamac said:

I'm not sure how this all plays out, but he's making it nearly impossible to just let him fuck off to his golf courses for the rest of his life. If he keeps this up there will be no other choice than to put him away for inciting riots and straight up treason. Like literally treason if he keeps this up after Jan 20. 

IMO, if he delays the electors voting in the EC on Dec 14, that's an act of treason as well. 

Just now, immamac said:

Trump is playing the most dangerous game. He must be facing something far worse than prison if he actually loses. 

And no shit, he's personally liable for over $400MM of loans. Many of them to russian strongmen. It's not just that they know where the bodies are buried, but they know where they'll bury donald too.

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, hobbes2702 said:

Sounds like a job for the surly parler team

Laugh now, Libtard, but two Conservative parties just mean Conservatives would be twice as strong. It's math, 2 > 1. You better sip your chai and hope we True Americans don't split into 30 parties and whoop you 30 times as bad.

Can I get a HELL YEAH?

[distant voice: hell yeah]

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Captainant said:

IMO, if he delays the electors voting in the EC on Dec 14, that's an act of treason as well. 

And no shit, he's personally liable for over $400MM of loans. Many of them to russian strongmen. It's not just that they know where the bodies are buried, but they know where they'll bury donald too.

I’ve seen analysis that says it’s over 900 million, potentially as high as 1.1 billion. 

1 minute ago, immamac said:

Trump is playing the most dangerous game. He must be facing something far worse than prison if he actually loses. 

It's tempting to think this way (and it may be the case) but I don't think we even have to be conspiratorial about it. He's he most narcissistic person on the planet and he's a sociopath who doesn't have empathy for anything or anyone.

Of course he doesn't believe he could have possibly lost and he has no qualms about the damage he'll do to this country in the long and short term. It's probably as simple as he cannot wrap his mind around being a loser and he'll do whatever it takes to win. If that includes burning down Western Democracy what the fuck does he care?

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, UncleSonny said:

It's tempting to think this way (and it may be the case) but I don't think we even have to be conspiratorial about it. He's he most narcissistic person on the planet and he's a sociopath who doesn't have empathy for anything or anyone.

Of course he doesn't believe he could have possibly lost and he has no qualms about the damage he'll do to this country in the long and short term. It's probably as simple as he cannot wrap his mind around being a loser and he'll do whatever it takes to win. If that includes burning down Western Democracy what the fuck does he care?

This is exactly where I am. It’s the rest of the fucking GOP that blows my fucking mind. Trump is easy to understand. He’s an idiot, and he believes the shit he spews. 

Edited by SydneyCarton
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, SydneyCarton said:

This is exactly where I am. It’s the rest of the ducking GOP that blows my fucking mind. Trump is easy to understand. He’s an idiot, and he believes the shit he spews. 

Nah, he thought he lost in 2016 and was okay with it because it was for publicity.

He thought he'd lose this year too based on internal polling.

There's something driving this, fear of jail, of the embarrassment, or of something.

14 minutes ago, immamac said:

I'm not sure how this all plays out, but he's making it nearly impossible to just let him fuck off to his golf courses for the rest of his life. If he keeps this up there will be no other choice than to put him away for inciting riots and straight up treason. Like literally treason if he keeps this up after Jan 20. 

I’m here.  From where I sit, whoever is on the wrong side of this has committed treason.  If there really is (against all evidence and likelihood) fraudulent/illegal/miscounted votes, everyone involved should be punished to the maximum degree, including Biden if he knew about it and claimed victory.  But if there was no fraud (as it appears), Trump and all of his enablers should be convicted of treason and punished accordingly.  This shit is serious.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2

13 minutes ago, Captainant said:

10 minutes ago, heso said:

I’ve seen analysis that says it’s over 900 million, potentially as high as 1.1 billion. 

So he’s highly levered?

3 hours ago, Loch Ness Monster said:

Mitch is now onboard with the strategy of convincing the entire state of Georgia their election was rigged.

America 2020

He has to skate a pretty narrow line on this--convince Georgia Republicans that the election is sufficiently rigged against them that they should be enraged, but not so rigged against them such that their vote doesn't count.

It's an unpredictable play.  Nobody's ever tried it before.  We'll see how it works out.

8 minutes ago, Hiphopopotamos said:

A lot of tywitter lawyers/DOJ/Analysts seem to think this memo, as always, was for an audience of one and that it really doesn't direct or order anything.  As someone earlier said, its a press release, meant to placate the orange shit-gibbon flinging poo around the oval office.

That's my read of it, as well.  It's a nothing.

• Hook 'Em 3

1 minute ago, Ghost of LL said:

He has to skate a pretty narrow line on this--convince Georgia Republicans that the election is sufficiently rigged against them that they should be enraged, but not so rigged against them such that their vote doesn't count.

It's an unpredictable play.  Nobody's ever tried it before.  We'll see how it works out.

They’ll show up because they know it’s not really true.

7 hours ago, Loch Ness Monster said:

Would be good to at least get a ruling.

That way at least with future elections there isn't any doubt.

In all likelihood, the ruling will not be of any universal application.  It will deal with the "facts on the ground" in Pennsylvania, as well as Pennsyvlania's state constitution.

I'm honestly not sure what legitimate amicus interest other states would have, other than to argue that a state's judicial interpretation of its own voting laws is sacrosanct.  Which I'm virtually certain is not what's being argued here.

The fraud is real and it’s staggering

The DNC-CIA-Woke Capital-Journalism complex went all in and got called

This is going to leave the great majority of this forum with a lot of difficult questions which I will be happy to post about for the curious once Trump is sworn in again and AOC’s ability to throw me in a gulag is severely compromised

• Fuck You 46

15 minutes ago, UncleSonny said:

Yep.  It's what the asshole has been doing his entire presidency:  sacrificing the United States on the altar of his own ego.

4 minutes ago, Ghost of LL said:

It's fundraising as well, but I can imagine there being confusion for micro-donors.  Do I contribute more to Trump's legal defense or to one or both of these Senate candidates?  While Ossoff and Warnock may both lose, this Republican strategy is a loser.  They're better off chanting about what Schumer said - that just ping pongs around their echo chamber, but it's not going to make much difference in fundraising either.

18 minutes ago, Hiphopopotamos said:

A lot of tywitter lawyers/DOJ/Analysts seem to think this memo, as always, was for an audience of one and that it really doesn't direct or order anything.  As someone earlier said, its a press release, meant to placate the orange shit-gibbon flinging poo around the oval office.

Troof.  The most important/significant thing about it is that it doesn't purport to deprive prosecutors of their discretion.

2 minutes ago, anacardo said:

This is going to leave the great majority of this forum with a lot of difficult questions which I will be happy to post about for the curious once Trump is sworn in again and AOC’s ability to throw me in a gulag is severely compromised

go home, TJ. You're drunk.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, anacardo said:

Deep state got to those GOP elected election officials real good now didn't they? 

Can you explain the fraud that is both real and staggering to us? We really do want to know. 

• Like 1

giphy.gif
  • Hook 'Em 1

3 minutes ago, anacardo said:

Ilhan is in charge of gulags.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, anacardo said:

Will y’all please fatwa this obvious troll.

6 minutes ago, anacardo said:

Stop It Michael Jordan GIF

Guys remember this conversation in a week or two when it’s less of an upstream swim to try and educate a hostile audience

There used to be a lot more guys like me in CR - what happan?  You ride ‘em off the Internet around here too?

Their party went farther right than they were comfortable with. The bulk of the active posters in here were Republicans in the old Cloak Room.

Guys remember this conversation in a week or two when it’s less of an upstream swim to try and educate a hostile audience

There used to be a lot more guys like me in CR - what happan?  You ride ‘em off the Internet around here too?

Two weeks is the standard Trump timeline for promising results, sir. 

do you want to support your claims with any lu ka from credible sources? Or did you get it from something linked with a hashtag that said #SaveTheChildren? 

3 minutes ago, anacardo said:

Hunter’s Laptop 2: China Boogaloo 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2

5 minutes ago, anacardo said:

Hey so you are clearly new around here. You don't get to post anymore until you answer my question about the fraud that is both real and staggering. You need to tell us or I'll just delete all your posts until you do. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 4
  • Rage+1 1

1 minute ago, immamac said:

Hey so you are clearly new around here. You don't get to post anymore until you answer my question about the fraud that is both real and staggering. You need to tell us or I'll just delete all your posts until you do. 

This is a supreme leader I could get behind.

• Like 1

I’m not new.  I had one of the best upvote-to-post ratios in the old forum.  I see the place is a little more run down than it used to be in terms of succumbing to the near-universal modern disease of the liberal class having little left in the bag besides cargo-cult credentialism and shrieking contempt - I can’t believe there’s not a thread on this topic already - but assuming my account survives another ten minutes I’ll scare you up some links

• Fuck You 31