2020 Presidential Election -- Biden v Trump: Sleepy Joe vs Dopey Don [Results begin on page 409]

Patrick Bateman

15 hours ago, Irwin F Fletcher said:

One of my favorite parts for that play. The first half of that song is so Trump.....

"You say
The price of my love's not a price that you're willing to pay
You cry
In your tea which you hurl in the sea when you see me go by
Why so sad?
Remember we made an arrangement when you went away
Now you're making me mad
Remember, despite our estrangement, I'm your man

You'll be back, soon you'll see
You'll remember you belong to me
You'll be back, time will tell
You'll remember that I served you well
Oceans rise, empires fall
We have seen each other through it all
And when push comes to shove
I will send a fully armed battalion to remind you of my love!"

The only drawback, Trump ain't lovin' anyone till his dying days but himself.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Beau Vine said:

So this?  How long does this take?  And why were these ballots in North Korea in the first place?  How did they get there?

image.png.abd5801d1fad3de649f5d6bde809ff42.png

It takes until next summer cuz no way you're getting through there except for July/August, if you're lucky.

Edited by Sbbruin

5 minutes ago, Neonmoon said:

Speaking of staying on message 

Not to be a concern troll, but the video that he's referencing in that tweet is...not great. Poll workers caught on State Farm Arena cameras appearing to continue counting after sending everyone else home. Democrats are going to need to find a plausible explanation pretty quickly.

• Fuck You 1

6 minutes ago, aggie08 said:

Not to be a concern troll, but the video that he's referencing in that tweet is...not great. Poll workers caught on State Farm Arena cameras appearing to continue counting after sending everyone else home. Democrats are going to need to find a plausible explanation pretty quickly.

Oh come the fuck on. 

1 minute ago, Dahobbs said:

Oh come the fuck on. 

It's not going to overturn the election, obviously. But, if the video is to be believed (and it's still early, so there's a high, high probability that there is missing context), 4 poll workers sent everyone home at night, then pulled out cases of ballots from underneath a table and started scanning. In a key swing state. In one of the counties that helped push Biden over. Recorded only by stadium security cameras (not the ones set up specifically for the election).

I'm absolutely certain that there's a non-sinister explanation, but it better be a good one, or shit's going to get pretty wild(er).

4 minutes ago, aggie08 said:

It's not going to overturn the election, obviously. But, if the video is to be believed (and it's still early, so there's a high, high probability that there is missing context), 4 poll workers sent everyone home at night, then pulled out cases of ballots from underneath a table and started scanning. In a key swing state. In one of the counties that helped push Biden over. Recorded only by stadium security cameras (not the ones set up specifically for the election).

I'm absolutely certain that there's a non-sinister explanation, but it better be a good one, or shit's going to get pretty wild(er).

Again, eyeroll. 

26 minutes ago, aggie08 said:

Where is this potentially damning video?

6 minutes ago, Dahobbs said:

Again, eyeroll. 

Ok, dude, ignore what I'm saying and be a dick. This isn't the usual laughable hearsay and incompetent attempts at data analysis that have been the norm thus far. Go watch the video. It's out there, and was presented to Georgia State Senate. I'm guessing it was just some gals trying to catch-up on their workload after a long day, and I'm sure the reasonable explanation is coming very soon. Until then, it's more than suspicious enough for that crowd to run with.

1 minute ago, aggie08 said:

Ok, dude, ignore what I'm saying and be a dick. This isn't the usual laughable hearsay and incompetent attempts at data analysis that have been the norm thus far. Go watch the video. It's out there, and was presented to Georgia State Senate. I'm guessing it was just some gals trying to catch-up on their workload after a long day, and I'm sure the reasonable explanation is coming very soon. Until then, it's more than suspicious enough for that crowd to run with.

If you’ve seen it, it probably ain’t too fucking hard to share it with the class 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

32 minutes ago, aggie08 said:

Hat tip. Whenever you concern troll it doesn’t do any good to preface your post with “not to be a concern troll.”

It also appears like your post is bullshit so you are going to need to find a plausible explanation for that pretty quickly.

5 minutes ago, aggie08 said:

They'll run with anything. I'll continue to roll my eyes. Forgive me for not taking their word on what is happening in a video that has absolutely no context. 

8 minutes ago, Dahobbs said:

They'll run with anything. I'll continue to roll my eyes. Forgive me for not taking their word on what is happening in a video that has absolutely no context. 

And that's perfectly fair. They're all incompetent clowns. I'm sure that, once context is provided, it will completely debunk it. In the meantime, even for someone as "Fuck Trump" as me, it's hard to argue that they're following standard protocols.*

*Which, of course, in itself is not evidence of fraud

2 minutes ago, Walte464 said:

Here you go silly aggy.

AD2BEF03-1310-4776-AA41-F792A287BA67.jpeg

I appreciate it. First explanation I've seen so far. Under the table is a weird place to store ballots, but as long as there was monitoring taking place, all good.

Aren't they required to have an even number on Democrat, Republican, and Independent watchers at all times though? I'm sure minor violations like that happen all over the place on election day, just curious.

• Hook 'Em 1

Just now, Saint Tacky said:

You're assuming a violation

Only if what has been said earlier--that they're required to have an even number of partisan monitors at all times--is true. Regardless, having a single monitor from the Republican SOS's office is more than enough to keep this one from escalating. 

Though, of course, Raffensperger is just a deep state plant being paid off by the CIA slush fund.

• Haha 1