2020 Presidential Election -- Biden v Trump: Sleepy Joe vs Dopey Don [Results begin on page 409]

Patrick Bateman

18 minutes ago, Ted Lange said:

You did a good job of doing that on your own..

Oh come on, this is getting ridiculous. I know everyone on here is predisposed to thinking absolutely everything from the Trump team is abject horseshit (and for damn good reason), but pulling ballots out from under a table after most everyone else has gone home for the night can't be normal practice. I never suggested that it was fraud or anything of the sort. Just bad timing with as many eyes looking for suspicious activity.

But I obviously should have given the experts more than a few hours after I saw the video to roll out the inevitable, logical explanation before saying that Democrats need to get to the bottom of it. That was impetuous on my part. My posting history on this board has been quite clear...I'm here for the Elite Squad lulz

Edited by aggie08
  • Hook 'Em 5

6 hours ago, bluto said:

“Spirits will soar” LMFAO who the f penned that

That was my first thought.  Even the most ardent Trumper would be hard pressed to envision the President saying "Spirits" or "Soar" in any context, ever.  

I take that back, I think he used that expression when he announced the Blue Angels flyovers for front line healthcare workers way back when.  Pretty said that was the last time he even pretended to give a shit about HCW and those dying from Covid-19.  I mean, I know he never cared but I appreciated the flyover gesture.  It's been radio silence since then.  

If Trump ever says the most oft-quoted line by every President of my lifetime, "May God Bless You, and May God Bless the United States of America."  I will max out my federal contribution limits to his re-election campaign for 2024.  But he won't.  He'll never say it.  And the Evangelicals will chalk it up to, "Well, the Lord works in mysterious ways."  Also, does he though?  

In the meantime, even for someone as "Fuck Trump" as me, it's hard to argue that they're following standard protocols.*

No. No it’s not. Because I don’t make up standard protocols in my head about things I know little about to use as evidence that the protocols seen in the video were not normal - therefore suspicious.

I DO assume that if a theory is spewed by Trumpkins (or Trumpkin news sources) that what they are saying is outright false - or deliberately misrepresented.
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

This is from an *account that @HenryJames just posted in the COVID thread. At a meeting of Young Republicans in NJ, the leader of Project Veritas is giving a speech. Project Veritas that intentionally releases false and/or selectively edited information knowing that it spreads faster than the truth. Knowing that it is false and that the reaction to the falsehood will be too late to prevent harm. That they employ operatives from Erik Prince's group (this was the subject of a NYT expose) to aid in their endeavors just adds to the smarminess factor. Their funding comes from Donors Trust, the anonymous funding arm that was set up by the Koch family to protect donor privacy.

So, together in the fight to continue misleading Americans about what they see, what they read, and what they hear.

*Actually, it is from an account linked to that account. Sorry.

Edited by Mrs Whiggins

11 hours ago, aggie08 said:

Oh come on, this is getting ridiculous. I know everyone on here is predisposed to thinking absolutely everything from the Trump team is abject horseshit (and for damn good reason), but pulling ballots out from under a table after most everyone else has gone home for the night can't be normal practice. I never suggested that it was fraud or anything of the sort. Just bad timing with as many eyes looking for suspicious activity.

But I obviously should have given the experts more than a few hours after I saw the video to roll out the inevitable, logical explanation before saying that Democrats need to get to the bottom of it. That was impetuous on my part. My posting history on this board has been quite clear...I'm here for the Elite Squad lulz

Just in case you missed it:

https://leadstories.com/hoax-alert/2020/12/fact-check-video-from-ga-does-not-show-suitcases-filled-with-ballots-pulled-from-under-a-table-after-poll-workers-dismissed.html

No, those claim are not true: Two high-level officials with the Georgia secretary of state's office and a state elections board monitor each told Lead Stories that their investigations revealed nothing suspicious in the video. The officials said the ballots seen in the video were in regular ballot containers -- not suitcases -- and they had been removed from their envelopes and processed while news media and election observers for the Republican Party and Trump campaign were present. The media and party observers were never told to leave because counting was over for the night, but they apparently followed workers who left once their job of opening envelopes was completed, the chief investigator for the secretary of state told Lead Stories. The observers were free to return at anytime, she said. Georgia law allows observers, but does not require them to be there for ballots to be counted, she said.

Gabriel Sterling, a Republican and Georgia's voting system implementation manager, told Lead Stories during a phone call on December 3, 2020 that what can be seen on the video is normal procedure and nothing looks "bizarre or odd."

Election workers known as "cutters" because their job was to open absentee ballot envelopes and verify ballots for eventual scanning and counting were dismissed for the night sometime after 10 p.m. on November 3, 2020, because their work for the evening had been completed, he explained. Those workers who remained were responsible for conducting the scanning portion of the process, since ballots could not be left without being scanned overnight. He said:

"If you look at the video tape, the work you see is the work you would expect, which is you take the sealed suitcase looking things in, you place the ballots on the scanner in manageable batches and you scan them."

Frances Watson, chief investigator for the Georgia secretary of state, told Lead Stories during a phone call on December 3, 2020, that the ballots were in standard containers, and the work during the time in question had nothing to do with pulling ballots from under a table. She said:

"There wasn't a bin that had ballots in it under that table. It was an empty bin and the ballots from it were actually out on the table when the media were still there, and then it was placed back into the box when the media were still there and placed next to the table."

In addition, she explained that the only ballots that were scanned after the media and other observers had left were those that had already been opened in front of these observers.

A state election board monitor, who asked for his name not to be used due to safety concerns, told Lead Stories on the phone on December 3, 2020, that he was present at the vote counting location beginning at 11:52 p.m., after leaving briefly at earlier in the evening. He then stayed until about 12:45 a.m., when the work that night was completed.

The deputy chief investigator for the secretary of state's office was present beginning at 12:15 a.m. November 4, he said.

The election monitor also told Lead Stories that between 8 p.m. on November 3, 2020, and 12:43 a.m. on November 4, 2020, the scanners had scanned about 10,000 ballots.

According to the Georgia Secretary of State's office, Biden received 2,474,507 votes, while Trump received 2,461,837 -- a winning margin of 12,670 votes for Biden. In other words, the votes counted during this period would not have changed the results of this election even if they all were switched from Trump to Biden.

Sterling said when he looked at the results, "there was nothing abnormal in the distribution of votes."

Section § 21-2-408 of the Code Of Georgia, which addresses poll watchers, explains that political bodies and parties are "entitled" to have official poll watchers. The secretary of state's chief counsel told Lead Stories it was not a requirement that observers be present for counting to continue -- only that it is their right to be there is they choose.

I stand by my strategy of assuming everything claimed by Trump and Trump associated people to be bullshit. Like pussy, it is undefeated. 

• Hook 'Em 2

1. Video without context should be assumed to mean nothing until proven otherwise. Project Veritas has taught us that.

3. I’m no math wiz, but if the statewide margin was 12000 votes and 10000 votes were scanned during the period in question, isn’t there potentially up to a 20000 vote swing in the “suitcase”? If all 10000 were Trump votes and all 10000 were switched to Biden (which obviously isn’t the case), then that would be enough to flip the election. Maybe I’m not understanding the article, but I like accurate reporting even on dumb stuff. 

Or I guess the accusation is that these were fake ballots and I’m dumb.

Edited by Mole
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

36 minutes ago, Dahobbs said:

The election monitor also told Lead Stories that between 8 p.m. on November 3, 2020, and 12:43 a.m. on November 4, 2020, the scanners had scanned about 10,000 ballots.

According to the Georgia Secretary of State's office, Biden received 2,474,507 votes, while Trump received 2,461,837 -- a winning margin of 12,670 votes for Biden. In other words, the votes counted during this period would not have changed the results of this election even if they all were switched from Trump to Biden.

Well that part isn't true.  Reversing x votes would change the margin by 2x.  Math, how does it work?

edit - mole beat me to it

Edited by WBT
  • Like 1

13 minutes ago, Mole said:

1. Video without context should be assumed to mean nothing until proven otherwise. Project Veritas has taught us that.

3. I’m no math wiz, but if the statewide margin was 12000 votes and 10000 votes were scanned during the period in question, isn’t there potentially up to a 20000 vote swing in the “suitcase”? If all 10000 were Trump votes and all 10000 were switched to Biden (which obviously isn’t the case), then that would be enough to flip the election. Maybe I’m not understanding the article, but I like accurate reporting even on dumb stuff. 

10 minutes ago, WBT said:

Well that part isn't true.  Reversing x votes would change the margin by 2x.  Math, how does it work?

edit - mole beat me to it

Yup, the author of the article got that bit wrong or at least potentially wrong. I'm unclear on the makeup of those particular votes, but given the county and given that they were absentee ballots, I assume they went pretty heavily in favor of Biden. Even just applying the county wide breakdown (72% in favor of Biden) to those ballots would mean you have a potential swing of 14,000 votes if all of them were now flipped to Trump. But, what is true is that you could throw out everyone one of those 10,000 votes and Biden would still win Georgia. 

On 12/2/2020 at 2:11 PM, Ghost of LL said:

2) If I were a real stinker, I would advise Democrats to find third-party candidates to run in various districts on the platform "[Insert Republican Incumbent Here] didn't do enough to help Trump when the evil Dems stole the election from him!".  In a number of districts, you could completely split the Trumpublican vote with that kind of candidate.  In other districts, you may just get five percent, but it'd be enough for the Dem to win.

The Minnesota GOP did this under the guise of the Legalize Marijuana Now Party, and it kept them control of the Minnesota Senate. 

• Hook 'Em 1

33 minutes ago, Mole said:

And we all know how this works though with these people. Impropriety somewhere is "proof" of fraud everywhere. "What else are they hiding?" mentality. That's why it's important that every story and accusation like this gets completely dismantled. Yeah, the crazies will just move onto the next impending bombshell, but the ones on the fringe can't start wondering, "Hmm, maybe there's something to this."

Edited by aggie08

Only if what has been said earlier--that they're required to have an even number of partisan monitors at all times--is true. Regardless, having a single monitor from the Republican SOS's office is more than enough to keep this one from escalating. 
Though, of course, Raffensperger is just a deep state plant being paid off by the CIA slush fund.
They aren't required to have poll watchers or observers at ballot counting. The rule is they have to Allow partisan monitors. The parties have to train and schedule volunteers to do this.

2 minutes ago, Born to Run said:
12 hours ago, aggie08 said:
Only if what has been said earlier--that they're required to have an even number of partisan monitors at all times--is true. Regardless, having a single monitor from the Republican SOS's office is more than enough to keep this one from escalating. 
Though, of course, Raffensperger is just a deep state plant being paid off by the CIA slush fund.

Read more  

They aren't required to have poll watchers or observers at ballot counting. The rule is they have to Allow partisan monitors. The parties have to train and schedule volunteers to do this.

Yep, thanks. I have been well educated. I could have sworn that I read somewhere that an equal number of partisan monitors is required at all counting facilities, but it must have been for another state.

3 minutes ago, aggie08 said:

Yep, thanks. I have been well educated. I could have sworn that I read somewhere that an equal number of partisan monitors is required at all counting facilities, but it must have been for another state.

I don't see, logistically, how it could be required. All a state party that knew it was going to lose would have to do is not send monitors and then the election couldn't happen.

6 minutes ago, aggie08 said:

Even if that were the case, there were no democratic monitors present at that time either. I have it on good authority that 0 = 0. 

Or you read bullshit?

I have not seen it as a legal requirement anywhere, but maybe someplace???
Here in Texas where I volunteered to watch early voting and election day there was often 2-3 democrats to one Trumpkin. We never identified ourselves, but it was easy to tell by lack of mask or completely different training. Dem trained folks made sure everyone who was eligible could vote by conferring with the election judge. Trumpkins counted the number of people in the polling line which was inaccurate as fuck to begin with - bathroom breaks, many people in line not voting, people getting in line twice because the forgot id etc. Some of us stuck around until the ballots were signed and sealed, some didn't. All voluntary.
  • Hook 'Em 2

6 minutes ago, bad_teammate said:

I don't see, logistically, how it could be required. All a state party that knew it was going to lose would have to do is not send monitors and then the election couldn't happen.

Yeah, logistically it doesn't make a whole lot of sense. I just remember a month ago, when Trump was spewing all of his "they won't let our poll watchers in" crap, that the common media response was, essentially, Republican monitors have been there from the beginning, but they can't just let in a bunch more in and throw off the numbers. 

20 minutes ago, aggie08 said:

And we all know how this works though with these people. Impropriety somewhere is "proof" of fraud everywhere. "What else are they hiding?" mentality. That's why it's important that every story and accusation like this gets completely dismantled. Yeah, the crazies will just move onto the next impending bombshell, but the ones on the fringe can't start wondering, "Hmm, maybe there's something to this."

Dismantling it does nothing to discourage the crazies. They are fact immune. However, spreading it and pretending any of their nonsense has any legitimacy does cause harm. Stop doing that. If you see a video with no context, just note that and move on.

Don't say "it's hard to argue that they're following standard protocols" when you don't know what those protocols are or even what is actually happening in the video.  

Don't say "This isn't the usual laughable hearsay and incompetent attempts at data analysis that have been the norm thus far" when the entire description of what was happening is exactly that. 

Don't say "Poll workers caught on State Farm Arena cameras appearing to continue counting after sending everyone else home" when you have no idea if that is actually what happened. 

Don't say "Democrats are going to need to find a plausible explanation pretty quickly" when you don't even know if there is something that needs to be explained. 

You knew nothing and ran with it. Stop doing that. 

Edited by Dahobbs

This continuing myth that poll watchers must be present is fiction.  If your poll watchers are too stupid to know the rules of where they can and can't be, and what their job is, that's on them.  It's not the election officials job to train/correct/assist them.  They are not part of the official election machinery.  They are just spectators.  Just like the Saints don't give a fuck what I think or do while they are playing football.

• Hook 'Em 3

2 minutes ago, aggie08 said:

Yeah, logistically it doesn't make a whole lot of sense. I just remember a month ago, when Trump was spewing all of his "they won't let our poll watchers in" crap, that the common media response was, essentially, Republican monitors have been there from the beginning, but they can't just let in a bunch more in and throw off the numbers. 

I think that was more like we’re not going to let 600 “poll watchers” in because people need space to do their jobs. 

• Hook 'Em 1

19 minutes ago, aggie08 said:

Yeah, logistically it doesn't make a whole lot of sense. I just remember a month ago, when Trump was spewing all of his "they won't let our poll watchers in" crap, that the common media response was, essentially, Republican monitors have been there from the beginning, but they can't just let in a bunch more* in and throw off the numbers. 

*a bunch more untrained monkeys who have no idea what they are looking for and challenge every ballot without reason or valid cause for concern

5 minutes ago, Dahobbs said:

Dismantling it does nothing to discourage the crazies. They are fact immune. However, spreading it and pretending any of their nonsense has any legitimacy does cause harm. Stop doing that. If you see a video with no context, just note that and move on.

Don't say "it's hard to argue that they're following standard protocols" when you don't know what those protocols are or even what is actually happening in the video.  

Don't say "This isn't the usual laughable hearsay and incompetent attempts at data analysis that have been the norm thus far" when the entire description of what was happening is exactly that. 

Don't say "Poll workers caught on State Farm Arena cameras appearing to continue counting after sending everyone else home" when you have no idea if that is actually what happened. 

Don't say "Democrats are going to need to find a plausible explanation pretty quickly" when you don't even know if there is something that needs to be explained. 

You knew nothing and ran with it. Stop doing that. 

You are 100% correct. I should have just asked if anyone knew any more about this. I was legitimately curious but went about it an indirect, unintentionally misleading way. My bad.

The Democratic senators at the hearing seemed rattled by it, so I jumped the gun thinking it wasn't a "great look." But them being rattled was more to do with being presented an out of context video for the first time with no sound and an unreliable narrator describing the events (and probably some of they themselves not knowing their own election laws).

All that said, I hope they release the rest of the video with these ballots being un-enveloped and placed in the bins--under the table, beside the table, whatever--with everyone watching to completely destroy this. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2

15 minutes ago, Satchel said:

Trump’s authentic tweets are always the ones containing misspellings.

Newb. The misspellings get more eyes on the tweet because everyone circulates it to point and laugh. It's a genius way to make sure they're not ignored.

You know, because the President of the United States is usually ignored.

2 hours ago, aggie08 said:

No. Just ignore their bullshit and move on. Trying to debunk every conspiracy lends credence to those conspiracies. Ask for evidence and move on.

• Hook 'Em 1

15 hours ago, aggie08 said:

Thread for you

https://twitter.com/justingraywsb/status/1334927307392356356?s=21

5 minutes ago, Bookman said:

Why’s the O/U on the remaining number of falsehoods from the Trump campaign? TREE(3)?

Well, since he will continue to campaign for 2024 even after his term ends.......I set the number at:

49433.jpg

...and you should bet the over.

Edited by Brisketexan
  • Haha 1

17 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

Well, since he will continue to campaign for 2024 even after his term ends.......I set the number at:

49433.jpg

...and you should bet the over.

Yep.  The lying ends when he dies and then it just will transfer over to the rest of the cult until they eventually burn out.  I'm putting that over/under at 12.5 years.

26 minutes ago, Bookman said:

Why’s the O/U on the remaining number of falsehoods from the Trump campaign? TREE(3)?

There are four upcoming dates that are important. He will just move the goalposts until the next one and continue his lying narrative shifting where necessary to reach maximum grift. 

December 8th: Safe Harbor Deadline 

The U.S. Code (3 U.S.C. §5) provides that if election results are contested in any state, and if the state, prior to election day, has enacted procedures to settle controversies or contests over electors and electoral votes, and if these procedures have been applied, and the results have been determined six days before the electors’ meetings, then these results are considered to be conclusive, and will apply in the counting of the electoral votes. This date, known as the “Safe Harbor” deadline, falls on December 8 in 2020. The governor of any state where there was a contest, and in which the contest was decided according to established state procedures, is required (3 U.S.C. §6) to send a certificate describing the form and manner by which the determination was made to the Archivist as soon as practicable.

(After this date, lawsuits become pointless)

December 14th: Electors Vote 

Monday after the second Wednesday in December of presidential election years is set (3 U.S.C. §7) as the date on which the electors meet and vote. In 2020, the meeting is on December 14. Electoral college delegations meet separately in their respective states and the District of Columbia at places designated by their state legislature. The electors vote by paper ballot, casting one ballot for President and one for Vice President. The electors count the results and then sign six certificates, each of which contains two lists, one of which includes the electoral votes for the President, the other, electoral votes for the Vice President, each of which includes the names of persons receiving votes and the number of votes cast for them. These are known as Certificates of the Vote, which the electors are required to sign. They then pair the six Certificates of Ascertainment provided by the state governors with the Certificates of the Vote, and sign, seal, and certify them(3 U.S.C. §§8-10). The six certificates are then distributed by registered mail as follows: (1) one certificate to the President of the U.S. Senate (the Vice President); (2)two certificates to the secretary of state (or equivalent officer) of the state in which the electors met; (3) two certificates to the Archivist; and (4) one certificate to the judge of the U.S. district court of the district in which the electors met (3 U.S.C. §11).

January 6th: Joint Session to Count Electoral Votes and Declare Election Results

On January 6, or another date set by law, the Senate and House of Representatives assemble at 1:00 p.m. in a joint session at the Capitol, in the House chamber, to count the electoral votes and declare the results(3 U.S.C. §15). The Vice President presides as President of the Senate. The Vice President opens the certificates and presents them to four tellers, two from each chamber. The tellers read and make a list of the returns. When the votes have been ascertained and counted, the tellers transmit them to the Vice President. If one of the tickets has received a majority of 270 or more electoral votes, the Vice President announces the results, which “shall be deemed a sufficient declaration of the persons, if any, elected President and Vice President.”

Challenges (Because you know some stupid fuck R senator will do it)

While the tellers announce the results, Members may object to the returns from any individual state as they are announced. Objections to individual state returns must be made in writing by at least one Member each of the Senate and House of Representatives. If an objection meets these requirements, the joint session recesses and the two houses separate and debate the question in their respective chambers for a maximum of two hours. The two houses then vote separately to accept or reject the objection. They then reassemble in joint session, and announce the results of their respective votes. An objection to a state’s electoral vote must be approved by both houses in order for any contested votes to be excluded. For additional information, see CRS Report RL32717, Counting Electoral Votes: An Overview of Procedures at the Joint Session, Including Objections by Members of Congress, coordinated by Elizabeth Rybicki and L. Paige Whitaker.

January 20th: Biden is sworn in at noon. 

On this date, the President and Vice President are to be inaugurated. The Twentieth Amendment set the date for inaugurations as January 20, beginning in 1937. Since 1981, the ceremony has, with one exception, been held on the West Front of the Capitol. The Vice President takes the oath first, followed at noon by the President.

https://crsreports.congress.gov/product/pdf/IF/IF11641#:~:text=December 8%2C 2020%3A The “Safe Harbor” Deadline&text=in the counting of the,on December 8 in 2020.

• Hook 'Em 1

3 minutes ago, Neonmoon said:

There are four upcoming dates that are important. He will just move the goalposts until the next one and continue his lying narrative shifting where necessary to reach maximum grift. 

December 8th: Safe Harbor Deadline 

The U.S. Code (3 U.S.C. §5) provides that if election results are contested in any state, and if the state, prior to election day, has enacted procedures to settle controversies or contests over electors and electoral votes, and if these procedures have been applied, and the results have been determined six days before the electors’ meetings, then these results are considered to be conclusive, and will apply in the counting of the electoral votes. This date, known as the “Safe Harbor” deadline, falls on December 8 in 2020. The governor of any state where there was a contest, and in which the contest was decided according to established state procedures, is required (3 U.S.C. §6) to send a certificate describing the form and manner by which the determination was made to the Archivist as soon as practicable.

(After this date, lawsuits become pointless)

December 14th: Electors Vote 

Monday after the second Wednesday in December of presidential election years is set (3 U.S.C. §7) as the date on which the electors meet and vote. In 2020, the meeting is on December 14. Electoral college delegations meet separately in their respective states and the District of Columbia at places designated by their state legislature. The electors vote by paper ballot, casting one ballot for President and one for Vice President. The electors count the results and then sign six certificates, each of which contains two lists, one of which includes the electoral votes for the President, the other, electoral votes for the Vice President, each of which includes the names of persons receiving votes and the number of votes cast for them. These are known as Certificates of the Vote, which the electors are required to sign. They then pair the six Certificates of Ascertainment provided by the state governors with the Certificates of the Vote, and sign, seal, and certify them(3 U.S.C. §§8-10). The six certificates are then distributed by registered mail as follows: (1) one certificate to the President of the U.S. Senate (the Vice President); (2)two certificates to the secretary of state (or equivalent officer) of the state in which the electors met; (3) two certificates to the Archivist; and (4) one certificate to the judge of the U.S. district court of the district in which the electors met (3 U.S.C. §11).

January 6th: Joint Session to Count Electoral Votes and Declare Election Results

On January 6, or another date set by law, the Senate and House of Representatives assemble at 1:00 p.m. in a joint session at the Capitol, in the House chamber, to count the electoral votes and declare the results(3 U.S.C. §15). The Vice President presides as President of the Senate. The Vice President opens the certificates and presents them to four tellers, two from each chamber. The tellers read and make a list of the returns. When the votes have been ascertained and counted, the tellers transmit them to the Vice President. If one of the tickets has received a majority of 270 or more electoral votes, the Vice President announces the results, which “shall be deemed a sufficient declaration of the persons, if any, elected President and Vice President.”

Challenges (Because you know some stupid fuck R senator will do it)

While the tellers announce the results, Members may object to the returns from any individual state as they are announced. Objections to individual state returns must be made in writing by at least one Member each of the Senate and House of Representatives. If an objection meets these requirements, the joint session recesses and the two houses separate and debate the question in their respective chambers for a maximum of two hours. The two houses then vote separately to accept or reject the objection. They then reassemble in joint session, and announce the results of their respective votes. An objection to a state’s electoral vote must be approved by both houses in order for any contested votes to be excluded. For additional information, see CRS Report RL32717, Counting Electoral Votes: An Overview of Procedures at the Joint Session, Including Objections by Members of Congress, coordinated by Elizabeth Rybicki and L. Paige Whitaker.

January 20th: Biden is sworn in at noon. 

On this date, the President and Vice President are to be inaugurated. The Twentieth Amendment set the date for inaugurations as January 20, beginning in 1937. Since 1981, the ceremony has, with one exception, been held on the West Front of the Capitol. The Vice President takes the oath first, followed at noon by the President.

https://crsreports.congress.gov/product/pdf/IF/IF11641#:~:text=December 8%2C 2020%3A The “Safe Harbor” Deadline&text=in the counting of the,on December 8 in 2020.

Would you say that the Jan. 6th Session will be when the chickens come home to roost? Looks to be where there could be some auditions for theater and drama.

21 minutes ago, Mrs Whiggins said:

Would you say that the Jan. 6th Session will be when the chickens come home to roost? Looks to be where there could be some auditions for theater and drama.

It will all be grandstanding. Dems control the house and would never vote to exclude any states results. 

Alabama Republican Rep Mo Brooks already said he would challenge the electoral vote results, and “This election was stolen by the socialists engaging in extraordinary voter fraud and election theft measures.”

But again, the US House is controlled by Democrats. They're not going to vote to exclude any states results. Mo Brooks is a cunt. 

https://www.nbcnews.com/think/opinion/trump-loves-rep-mo-brooks-election-objection-congress-can-t-ncna1249957

• Hook 'Em 1