2020 Presidential Election -- Biden v Trump: Sleepy Joe vs Dopey Don [Results begin on page 409]

Patrick Bateman

20 minutes ago, RomaVicta said:

White working class, that is. The working class, in my humble opinion, did not vote for Trump so much because he said he was pro-worker although that was part of it. They voted for him because they were stupid enough to see Trump as a strong man of principles brave enough to stand up to politics as usual and drain the swamp.

The key word in your post is farcical. You're absolutely right. It's irony for the irony deaf. Soft-hands Donny Trump repping the calloused hand class is absurd beyond absurd. If that group bought this lie enough to turn it into a religion, I'm not sure that "messaging" can do much to sway them. They've already chosen Trump over regular guy Joe Biden.

Dems should stick with pursuing the working class through policy and persuasion, but Trump's white workers (that's certainly not all white workers) are likely lost forever.

I think in 2016, they got started voting for him because he spoke to them.  It didn't matter all that much what he said, but he spoke to them.

Then, none of the few things of substance he said to them happened (jobs didn't materialize, the tariffs didn't help them), but they decided they liked his own-the-libs schtick because they aren't very bright and don't understand how things work.  They're just willing to accept without evidence or further inquiry that it must be those goddamn libruls foiling all of Trump's plans.

Plus, their 401k grew from $5k to $11k so they had more when they had to empty it out to live in mid-2020.  If they hadn't already blown it on jetskis.

Edited by TwiceHorn

19 minutes ago, gyroprotagonist said:

it has been postulated that they did this because it's faster to just pencil in the prez bubble and move on the next fraudulent ballot.  More fraud per hour.  MAGAs slowly nod heads and the "sure, that checks out" light comes on their brains.

this is one of my favorite narratives.

"they were cheating by only penciling in biden, and not worrying about the down ballot races to save time."

"well, either that or they voted down ballot and voted against trump because he's a really shitty president and they're ready to move on."

"no, they cheated to save time."

When Briscoe took a gap year to Go to a Christian camp headed by Mike Pence, anything was possible.  

and expect Nevada called at 4pm-CST.  

Maybe America didn’t get tired, but Trump had absolutely been exhausted From winning. 

39 minutes ago, 4th&Five said:

about 15 years ago i worked for a company that got raided by the fbi and once people heard about it, we started getting bombarded with curious emails and texts from friends and it became kind of a running joke.

"so what are you guys working on now?"

"our resumes."

this clown...

If all this voter fraud is so rampant, it should be pretty easy for someone to describe it. 

This. Right now, their evidence of “rampant voter fraud” is 1) these are mailed ballots, and 2) most of them are for Biden. Seriously. They are SAYING all kinds of other shit...but those are the only facts they’re basing it on. It’s insanity, so, par for the course.

2 minutes ago, TXSG8R said:

I guess this is the R play, get a bunch of B listers to try to force the DoJ/Barr into action?  Barr must have stopped taking calls from Don lol

Barr is trying to get through all the MAGA protesters blocking his driveway.  Either that or just waiting for the ink to dry on those arrest warrants for Biden and Obama

4 minutes ago, Rimbo said:

Wait, what? We could win THAT, too?

Latest

There are currently 99,000 outstanding mail-in ballots. Over the next few days, state Board of Elections officials said they would be checking the names of those who voted in-person against the names of the outstanding absentee ballots to eliminate their names from the absentee ballot list.

An additional 31,317 ballots arrived with the necessary postmark as of Friday morning, bringing the total number of absentee ballots cast to 977,186.

Trump is only leading Biden by about 76,000 votes in North Carolina. Trump has 2,732,084 votes versus Biden's 2,655,383. There are 7,361,219 registered voters in North Carolina.

This. Right now, their evidence of “rampant voter fraud” is 1) these are mailed ballots, and 2) most of them are for Biden. Seriously. They are SAYING all kinds of other shit...but those are the only facts they’re basing it on. It’s insanity, so, par for the course.

There are ballots for Biden? Those must be illegal! Daddy should have won like Putin with 92% of the vote!

6 minutes ago, henrygandorf said:

about 15 years ago i worked for a company that got raided by the fbi and once people heard about it, we started getting bombarded with curious emails and texts from friends and it became kind of a running joke.

"so what are you guys working on now?"

"our resumes."

I would have been watching the girls romancing each other.

24 minutes ago, Beantown Express 2.0 said:

I just spent the last 30 minutes listening to a VP of a Fortune 20 company telling me how everything was fine in the US and then Trump ticked off China with his great tariffs and suddenly China created the china flu and sent it to America to hurt Trump.  By doing this, it meant there would be more mail in ballots which would allow the deep state to manipulate the vote and help Biden become President.  He was literally in shock and asking me how half the country voted to fire Trump when he has been doing the best job a president has ever done.  Everything he was seeing was it would be a Trump landslide victory.  By the way he has Fox News on in his office all day and its his only news source.  It really shows you how corrupted some peoples minds are by getting their news from Fox.

It's batshit insane.

• Hook 'Em 1

2 minutes ago, gyroprotagonist said:

Barr is trying to get through all the MAGA protesters blocking his driveway.  Either that or just waiting for the ink to dry on those arrest warrants for Biden and Obama

Oh wow Dotard totally forgot to arrest Obama and Biden and Hillary while he was president. Man, he's gonna feel really dumb. 

You know how crazy all of this is gonna feel like a year or so from now, after we've been removed from it? "Hey remember when the president was trying to have his opponent in the election arrested for no reason, and it was like the 49th worst thing he did as president?".

7 minutes ago, TXSG8R said:

I guess this is the R play, get a bunch of B listers to try to force the DoJ/Barr into action?  Barr must have stopped taking calls from Don lol

Jesus.  Roger Williams, Louie Gohmert, and Briscoe Cain.  As much as I hate De Blasio, I will take him any day of the week and twice on Sundays compared to those mouthbreathers.  My fellow Texans, how do you stand it?

2nd CNN reporter (Acosta) saying what Collins was saying earlier that there are folks in the White House who are backing away from Trump and know it’s over.  They keep questioning why trump is sending out people like Rudy, Bondi, and others who basically have no credibility. 

Also per Acosta, trump wants to drag this out into December until around the time the Electors meet.

2 hours ago, Brisketexan said:

Cool, so you want two presidents?  One for the MAJORITY of the people (the majority of Americans who voted for POTUS in the last two elections voted for the Democratic candidate), and one for the majority of electoral votes?  Or is it one for some states, and one for others?

Why is it that you do NOT want voters in one state dictating who is president over another state, yet you ALSO want.....the exact same thing you say you DON'T want?  

I said I like the electoral college as opposed to going to a majority vote.  That's it.  I never said I wanted two presidents.  I'm not bent out of shape about how the election went.  I have no problem with Joe Biden being the president, which he will be.  He will be MY president, just like the previous ones in my lifetime.  He speaks in complete sentences and can use 4 syllable words.  Something Trump can't do.  I don't like the fact that my taxes will likely go back up, but it is what it is.