Have you ever killed anyone?

Macanudo

On 4/26/2020 at 10:02 AM, Murfdogg21 said:

This was awesome. Probably Arnold’s last great movie. 

On 4/26/2020 at 11:05 PM, mulletpelini said:

I thought surely he had been in something else since then (that was good) but maybe other than eraser, nada.  That's 25 years ago, damn.

I thought End of Days wasn't bad. Better than Eraser imo

• Hook 'Em 1

On 3/15/2023 at 8:50 PM, billfromlaketravis said:

RIP Bill Paxton. Shot by shot perfection as the used car salesman. Hollywood failed us by not making a Simon spinoff. Would have killed on 90’s HBO. 

LOL no doubt. He was so great.

Most of his best lines have been quoted already, but I have to say the line, "...ass like a 10-year-old boy.." is simultaneously absolutely repulsive and hysterical at the same time.

Also I think my favorite line reading of his was after Arnold and Tom are fucking with him and they pull off his mask...

"Hey! It's you! You still interested in that 'Vette at all...?" :D 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, oSuJeff97 said:

LOL no doubt. He was so great.

Most of his best lines have been quoted already, but I have to say the line, "...ass like a 10-year-old boy.." is simultaneously absolutely repulsive and hysterical at the same time.

Also I think my favorite line reading of his was after Arnold and Tom are fucking with him and they pull off his mask...

"Hey! It's you! You still interested in that 'Vette at all...?" :D 

It’s one of the best characters of all time  

“I got ‘em lining up, and not just the skank either. Well, some are.”

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 3

• 7 months later...
41 minutes ago, aggie08 said:

I've always wondered about the behind the scenes patience that Cameron must have had to get the scenes in which Arnold's English is all easily understandable.

That's harsh.

Tom seems understandable. Sure, he was born and raised in Iowa, but he's been borderline coherent ever since he gave up cocaine.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 3

• 2 months later...
7 minutes ago, Parliament said:

So Tom Arnold's character has money problems and a wife who's cheating on him.  Seems like a major security problem there.  The Russians had a great angle to bribe him with.  Plot hole.

Yeah, that's hard to handle in a movie where the lead "borrows" a Warthog and does some BRRRRRRRRRRRRRTTTTT around downtown Miami.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

On 4/24/2020 at 10:40 PM, Macanudo said:

Yeah. but they were all bad.

The first 2/3 of this movie is great but once Harry gets into the Harrier and goes out to rescue his daughter it sucks.  And this comes from a Dad who would get into a Harrier to save one of the Macanudo-ettes.

No complaints on the back third. Harriers at the time were cool as hell. Cheesy writing sure, but I’m sure a very difficult stunt.