Happy Birthday, Melania!!!

Bullneck

• 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
3 hours ago, WhatTheBuck said:

Is he going to have her killed? If not then she’s going to be burying him. That or Ivanka and Don Jr. will and then they’ll take Melania to court to try to cut her out of his will. 

C'mon.  He's not going to have her killed.  Don't be silly.

However, I understand those stairs at Mar a Lago can be treacherous.  So she needs to be extra careful.

• 4 weeks later...
1 hour ago, tx 3 putt said:

Couple, two, tree things here.  

-Totally normal you wouldn't want to wear underwear handled by law enforcement.  Nothing weird about that.  

-She doesn't keep "lingerie" in that residence.  At least not was we understand that word.  I know it has different meanings in Europe, but she's been here a long while as has that reporter.  She has bras and underwear, those guys probably rifled through the drawers and she's creeped out and that's normal.  But let's not pretend like she rocks garter belts and corsets for that impotent tub of shit she despises in the next room.  There's no "lingerie" at Mar-a-Lago.  So that's two things I don't blame her for.

-Why the fuck would you tell a reporter this.  Your shitbag husband is about to be on trial for his life, your already fucked-up existence is about to get turned up to 11, your son-the one maybe halfway decent human being in your circle of influence is gonna become greatly unhinged, you may even be implicated in this worst case, best case-divorced and destitute.  And your opening salvo is "Take a message for I'm off to buy new underwear."  You understand how disconnected from reality that makes you sound?  At least Commander Dipshit is with his construction attorneys thinking up insane excuses.  You're talking about undergarment shopping?  

You know the end result here is tfg chokes on a chicken wing or something, then she's destitute and picked up as a literal trophy wife by someone like MBS solely for the ability to be able to say, "I have a former US First Lady in my harem."  Guaran-fucking-teed.

• Hook 'Em 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/1/2022 at 4:37 PM, YGIFS said:

Couple, two, tree things here.  

-Totally normal you wouldn't want to wear underwear handled by law enforcement.  Nothing weird about that.  

-She doesn't keep "lingerie" in that residence.  At least not was we understand that word.  I know it has different meanings in Europe, but she's been here a long while as has that reporter.  She has bras and underwear, those guys probably rifled through the drawers and she's creeped out and that's normal.  But let's not pretend like she rocks garter belts and corsets for that impotent tub of shit she despises in the next room.  There's no "lingerie" at Mar-a-Lago.  So that's two things I don't blame her for.

-Why the fuck would you tell a reporter this.  Your shitbag husband is about to be on trial for his life, your already fucked-up existence is about to get turned up to 11, your son-the one maybe halfway decent human being in your circle of influence is gonna become greatly unhinged, you may even be implicated in this worst case, best case-divorced and destitute.  And your opening salvo is "Take a message for I'm off to buy new underwear."  You understand how disconnected from reality that makes you sound?  At least Commander Dipshit is with his construction attorneys thinking up insane excuses.  You're talking about undergarment shopping?  

when has this piece of shit been held responsible for anything?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
4 hours ago, tx 3 putt said:

photo

Another thing you can remind your MAGA relatives of - Trump is the first President to give us a First Lady who has posed for nudes, including gay-for-pay stuff, which means Trump and Melania are extremely progressive, and that she took money to pose for nudes.

Edited by atomheartbevo
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

Another thing you can remind your MAGA relatives of - Trump is the first President to give us a First Lady who has posed for nudes, including gay-for-pay stuff, which means Trump and Melania are extremely progressive, and that she took money to pose for nudes.

and she was a hooker 

• Hook 'Em 1

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...