Dynasty fantasy football League?

GRHorn

• 1 month later...

Ok. I’m the artist formerly known as GR. Counting myself it looks like we’ve had 13 people confirm interest. Respond here or DM me and the first 11 can start up with me. $100 buyin Superflex dynasty league. 

Just to confirm. Looks like we have @Capn81 @elguapo @ztejas @Nicole44 @KingBobo81 @Bone3421@closetohumping @TheFlyingBoat @ricky queso @Coach pop a bitch @Stung@Brew

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Fuck You 1

2 minutes ago, Muy Frio said:

Ok. I’m the artist formerly known as GR. Counting myself it looks like we’ve had 13 people confirm interest. Respond here or DM me and the first 11 can start up with me. $100 buyin Superflex dynasty league. 

Just to confirm. Looks like we have @Capn81 @elguapo @ztejas @Nicole44 @KingBobo81 @Bone3421@closetohumping @TheFlyingBoat @ricky queso @Coach pop a bitch @Stung@Brew

I'm in.  

31 minutes ago, Muy Frio said:

I'm in

Ok. We’re halfway there. Looks like I’ll have to really iron out how I commission a league when I get home. My first thoughts are thru myfantasyleague. And the funds handled thru league safe for those that are familiar. It’s a third party way to handle the money. Everything is released by vote. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Fuck You 1

• 3 weeks later...
6 minutes ago, closetohumping said:

Positive negs are good, but I can work around the negs

My previous handle had plenty of rep that was whittled down over months and months by an unstable, yet persistent CR poster. I’m just a regular guy who enjoys fantasy football. 

• Hook 'Em 2

9 minutes ago, elguapo said:

Sorry but I’m out. I was more interested in 12 team league and sketched by the organizer being crowd sourced multiple times.

Man, blaming the victim. I have a stalker @UpperWestsidethat negs almost every post I make on all forums. It’s bizarre.

Sorry that it’s scaring people away. Oh well I tried. 

• Fuck You 1

2 hours ago, elguapo said:

Sorry but I’m out. I was more interested in 12 team league and sketched by the organizer being crowd sourced multiple times.

I mean to be fair he is crowd sourced because his political opinions are mongoloid tier (not a left/right thing, they're just stupid) I don't think he is actually sketch.

• Haha 1