Jomboy videos

Goo Punch

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
20 hours ago, shadow_operative said:

I watched this earlier today. Really cool that they did this. Clevinger and Jomboy have always been pretty cool, but Bauer has either started to mature or he just had a bad reputation. All content that he’s put out recently (pardon my take, Pat McAfeee, etc) has shown him to be a pretty funny dude. Clearly a weird dude though..

Edited by youdunnf'dup

1 hour ago, youdunnf'dup said:

I watched this earlier today. Really cool that they did this. Clevinger and Jomboy have always been pretty cool, but Bauer has either started to mature or he just had a bad reputation. All content that he’s put out recently (pardon my take, Pat McAfeee, etc) has shown him to be a pretty funny dude. Clearly a weird dude though..

yup. some people say he's a mad genius, others can't stand to be around him. i lean towards the "mad genius who is self aware and has been maturing over the years" side of things. and regardless of what you think of him, as a baseball fan you've got to appreciate what he's been trying to do with his social media platform.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
On 10/10/2020 at 7:13 AM, Lat22 said:

Take the loss pussy. 

Jomboy Media secured $1M in funding yesterday. Pretty good for a 2 person company. https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.reddit.com/r/baseball/comments/lkj6hy/sports_business_journal_jomboy_media_gets_1m_in/

I have no idea how well his podcast does, but he is getting current & former MLB players on there. His YouTube channel has exploded in the past year since he started doing non-baseball video breakdowns. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Restinmybones said:

The pitch hit out stayed up and didn't break down.

Yeah, I was going to say, that wasn't really recognizing the pitch, it was the pitcher fucked up his pitch and hung one.

• Hook 'Em 1

2 hours ago, Cajun said:

^^Not sure I understand.  The "why" to my post is in your post, which I quoted.  I don't know what would have to be reviewed upthread from that.

I must be missing something.

Wouldn't be the first time.

Hell, i just wanted to use the Big Lebowski quote apparently. So, damnit, i did 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...