2020 Fuck Fantasy Football

Iceman

One off the Indy depth chart. 

An MRI on Colts running back Marlon Mack confirmed that he suffered a season-ending torn Achilles in Sunday's loss to the Jacksonville Jaguars, according to a source.

Mack suffered the injury after catching an underneath pass in the second quarter. He immediately grabbed his ankle, got up and took off his helmet before waving for assistance from the Colts' sideline.

Mack's injury comes in the final year of his contract. The Colts did not offer him a contract extension during the offseason.

Mack, who rushed for a career-high 1,091 yards in 2019, missed at least two games in each of his first three seasons with the Colts.

Depth at running back is not a problem for the Colts. Nyheim Hines, who had two touchdowns in the first half, and rookie Jonathan Taylor became the primary running backs after Mack left the game. The Colts also have Jordan Wilkins in the backfield, as they have made running the ball a priority.

"I know [Mack's] going to be in not only my ear but the rest of the backs' ear until he gets back -- whatever his status is -- in order to make sure we can uphold his part and make sure that the running back group is not a drop-off," Taylor said Sunday.

Also, need 32 points out of Big Ben or I’m 0-2 in my leagues. I went up against some monster performances from guys you wouldn’t expect to go off the way they did based on where they were drafted. Aaron Rodgers, Anthony Miller, and Jamison Crowder. I caught a team without Evans and Golladay, and his replacements get 16 and 20 points.

My proposed rule for myself. I will only ask advice if I promise to check back and give advise to at least 2 others for every time I ask. 

PPR, pick 2 of 3: Jarvis Landry vs Bungles, Metcalf vs. NE, Manny Sanders on MNF against Dallas. 

I lost this week going into MNF with my 2 RBs as Saquon and Henry, despite having Josh Allen and Deandre Hopkins, and DK Metcalf. Unreal. Lost by 1.1 points. Fucking Calvin Ridley. 

2 hours ago, HiggyBaby said:

Standard league. Assuming Golladay is out again, do I go with Mike Williams or John Brown? I’m leaning Williams since reports of his injury have been greatly exaggerated.

I'm a big Williams fan and the only thing holding him back was Rivers targeting Allen most of the time. Looks like Taylor looks for Williams more than anyone else. Also I'm biased and don't know shit 

• Hook 'Em 1

3 hours ago, Doc Sam Beckett said:

I'm a big Williams fan and the only thing holding him back was Rivers targeting Allen most of the time. Looks like Taylor looks for Williams more than anyone else. Also I'm biased and don't know shit 

Allen was in on 94% offensive snaps compared to just 78% for Williams

John Brown was in for 93% of the Buffs snaps, barely trailing Stefon Diggs who led with 94%.  I'd say Brown is the choice, just based on usage.  He also has the better QB and better offense. 

• Hook 'Em 1

Allen was in on 94% offensive snaps compared to just 78% for Williams
John Brown was in for 93% of the Buffs snaps, barely trailing Stefon Diggs who led with 94%.  I'd say Brown is the choice, just based on usage.  He also has the better QB and better offense. 

Valid point. His matchup is better too.
  • Hook 'Em 1

6 hours ago, HiggyBaby said:

Mcaffrey went first overall but I’m pretty sure I did better with Aaron Jones. At least this week. Damn.

Jones is single handedly keeping my opponent in our matchup. Jones had 44 for him, meanwhile his next highest player had 14. I'm up 18 right now with Russell Wilson still playing but he has E. Sanders tomorrow night so I need all the distance I can get.

2 hours ago, T’Boo Ted Marshall said:

Thanks a lot Fuller.

Hate to say it but drafting Fuller is on you. 

5 hours ago, shadow_operative2.0 said:

Gesicki - 8/130/1
Alie-Cox - 5/111
Kelce - 9/90/1
Schultz - 9/88/1
Jonnu - 4/84/2
Henry - 6/83
Hurst - 5/72/1
Fant - 4/57/1
Higbee - 5/54/3
Reed - 7/50/2

Jesus fuck.