2020 Fuck Fantasy Football

Iceman

1 hour ago, ZB'Tejas said:

Guy in my league who is playing the guy I'm tied for 2nd with had
D Watson, A Gibson, T Hill, W Fuller and N Chubb

185 with Lockett and another to play.

Not sure I've even seem 200+ points in all the year's I've been running this league

Thsi guy in my league had Gibson hill Henry.   He eclipsed 200 easily

4 hours ago, Hollywood said:

I need 2.7 pts to win this week. Other guys team is done and I have 1 WR spot to fill with Claypool or Fulgham. I have Claypool in the spot, but for whatever reason Steelers/Ravens doesn't count for Week 12, I'm fucked. So do I play Fulgham tonight against a Seattle D that gives up a lot of passing yards or take a chance on Claypool? 

What’d you wind up doing? May be fucked both ways. 

On that same note, if streaming playoff defenses,  go San Fran D for weeks 14 and 15, and Cleveland’s D for week 16. That gives you Washington, Dallas, and NYJ for your playoff matchups. Both of those defenses are probably sitting on your waiver wire right now 

Edited by youdunnf'dup

Sadly haven’t been a part of this thread but will moving forward.  Biggest game of the year for me this week, basically playoffs or not game. 
 I have claypool, ju ju, chark, or crowder as wideout options. 
And  drake, gallman, l murray, n hines as rb options. Need a wr, rb, and flex from those. 

8 hours ago, RockyMountainHighHorn said:

Sadly haven’t been a part of this thread but will moving forward.  Biggest game of the year for me this week, basically playoffs or not game. 
 I have claypool, ju ju, chark, or crowder as wideout options. 
And  drake, gallman, l murray, n hines as rb options. Need a wr, rb, and flex from those. 

I think I’d go juju at wr and gallman at rb. Flex is tough but I honestly think I’d double up on the Steelers and go claypool. Washington has a good run d. Pittsburgh is probably going to have to throw to move the ball like they want to. 

It is that time of year though. Do or die. Win or cry. Go baby go.

Edited by youdunnf'dup

I picked up Booker to start as Flex versus Jacobs and will have Derrick Henry.

Need to plug in three WRs from:
B Cooks
J Jefferson
C Kupp
C Claypool
C Ridley

I’ve got the first three in now... no reason to sit Booker is there? Btw I have K Hunt on the bench.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I picked up Booker to start as Flex versus Jacobs and will have Derrick Henry.

Need to plug in three WRs from:
B Cooks
J Jefferson
C Kupp
C Claypool
C Ridley

I’ve got the first three in now... no reason to sit Booker is there? Btw I have K Hunt on the bench.

.5 pt PPR
Cooks vs Ind
Jefferson vs Jax
Kupp @ Ari
Claypool vs Wash
Ridley vs NO

Hunt @ Ten
Booker @ Jets

Cooks & Jefferson are fuckin super-starts.  
I would roll Ridley over Kupp simply because you can. 

Thanks. Cooks has gotten more involved each week and now that Fuller is out I’m hoping for solid production for the rest of the way. Espn has Kupp over Ridley but other than one or two weeks he has disappointed so I’m with you on Ridley.

13 minutes ago, ZB'Tejas said:

I’ve seen flex rankings with Kupp and Claypool higher than Booker but him at the Jets feels like at least a solid floor on points.

I’m considering booker over Gibson @ Pittsburgh. And by consider, I mean I’m pretty sure I’m gonna do it. I have booker going in DFS too so he’ll probably play like ass. Usually when I double down on JAG players like this with great matchups, it doesn’t work out. 

3 minutes ago, shadow_operative2.0 said:

Dunn, I know you’re rather stupid, but you can’t sit Gibson. 

Do you actually hate TDs? 

Don’t let the Dallas shit show on thanksgiving distract you from the fact that the Steelers are basically tied for 1st with the rams in terms of what they give up to rbs. I may sit your boy sanders instead, but he has a great matchup against Green Bay. I just have a strong feeling that the Steelers are going to completely stonewall Gibson. 

1 minute ago, youdunnf'dup said:

Don’t let the Dallas shit show on thanksgiving distract you from the fact that the Steelers are basically tied for 1st with the rams in terms of what they give up to rbs. I may sit your boy sanders instead, but he has a great matchup against Green Bay. I just have a strong feeling that the Steelers are going to completely stonewall Gibson. 

Yeah, this is where I'm at. They're gonna hone in on Gibson which will free up Thomas and McLaurin 

9 minutes ago, shadow_operative2.0 said:

Sure, sit 7 TDs in 4 weeks. Sit ‘em, fuck it. 

Dallas, NYG, Detroit, Cincinnati, Dallas. Those are the games you’re referring to. 4 teams that’ll probably draft in the top 8 with bad defenses (except the giants. They have a respectable defense). Matchups matter. You might be right, but I have a sneaky suspicion that he’s about to put up 5 points or less. 

Edited by youdunnf'dup

40 minutes ago, Spider2YBanana said:

Tell me, do I start Kamara against the 3rd ranked rushing D in ATL with his past 2 shitty weeks, or do I start Gallman vs SEA? Don't tell me to start Kamara because he's Kamara, I want to know who you think will benefit more. 

Kamara. No offense to our beloved Colt, but I foresee an ugly day for the Giants offense @ SEA.

2 minutes ago, CurlyDumps said:

Guess I'm overthinking it. But I worry about Minnesota bulldozing JAX with Cook and Cousins having one of his 20 pass attempt games. 

Cook for sure, but Cousins is like a schizo out there. You never know what you're getting. It's why I have this small worry in the back of my head about Jefferson. He's ridiculously talented, but Cousins can go full idiot at times. 

25 minutes ago, CurlyDumps said:

Guess I'm overthinking it. But I worry about Minnesota bulldozing JAX with Cook and Cousins having one of his 20 pass attempt games. 

Cousins has been on fire lately and the jags aren’t as bad as the jets. They’ve kinda hung with teams and kept games respectable. 

On a different note, TY Hilton can be in a hospital bed right before game time and he will always put up his best game of the year against the Texans. It’s insane. 

1 hour ago, youdunnf'dup said:

Cousins has been on fire lately and the jags aren’t as bad as the jets. They’ve kinda hung with teams and kept games respectable. 

On a different note, TY Hilton can be in a hospital bed right before game time and he will always put up his best game of the year against the Texans. It’s insane. 

literally seconds after I read your post, Cousins pick 6. lol. Well at least they're behind by two scores!

edit: might have been Cook's fault though

Edited by CurlyDumps