2020 Fuck Fantasy Football

Iceman

• 2 weeks later...
9 minutes ago, youdunnf'dup said:

I still think there are like 4 rbs that go ahead of him in ppr and half ppr, but this stat is just insane:

Henry was my stud that got me to the game... unfortunately Championship week was a poor showing and I lost by a few points.

To be fair if Henry had not played during the first half of every game (per Dianna) the Titans would have likely been behind and throwing in the second half therefore Henry's stats would have been a lot worse.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, ZB'Tejas said:

Henry was my stud that got me to the game... unfortunately Championship week was a poor showing and I lost by a few points.

To be fair if Henry had not played during the first half of every game (per Dianna) the Titans would have likely been behind and throwing in the second half therefore Henry's stats would have been a lot worse.

That’s fair. I was just so down on Henry coming into last year because he rarely catches passes (I don’t play in any standard leagues). I didn’t think there was any way he could keep that production up with carries alone. I thought he was going to have a steep Demarco Murray like decline. Now I don’t know what to believe, because he’s a year older and 300+ touches older. 

• 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I thought I’d bump this thread to see if we could any other posters interested in doing a dynasty football league. Pasted description from the other thread. 

If you haven’t played before, the basic premise and scoring is the same as standard (redraft) fantasy football, but you keep your entire roster year to year.  The league would start with a startup draft this summer where you draft your entire team up to whatever roster limit we set. You play the season and every year after the NFL draft there’s a rookie draft where teams pick the incoming rookies. It’s like nfl draft in that worst team gets 1st pick etc. 

There’s more strategy and trading throughout the year because teams can trade rookie picks to get veterans if they’re in win now mode or sell off players to rebuild etc. It’s a lot more fun and engaging in that way, since it’s more like your own team year to year. 

The last couple years we’ve gotten stuck at 8 interested members. If we could get 2 more we could at least have a 10 team league. The plan was $100 buy in annually, Superflex meaning you can start 2QBs. That makes the QB’s importance more in line with the real NFL. I’d commish the league through MyFantasyLeague and the funds would be handled through the League Safe website where winnings are released after approval of league members. DM me or reply to the dynasty thread if interested or have any other questions. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Fuck You 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 7/29/2021 at 3:29 PM, shadow_operative2.0 said:

For those of you that use CBS, check your email. One-day offer for $90 til midnight Pacific. Pretty damn good deal. 

We are requesting a refund after the site crashed from 7:30PM to 9:30PM last night.  They are getting blown up on Twitter, and rightly so.

My draft so far, and I'll probably lose it:

1 CMC

24 Antonio Gibson

25 Keenan Allen

48 Clyde Edwards-Helaire

49 Justin Herbert

total meltdown at pick 68 or so.  most likely was going to get Logan Thomas at 72

Uggggh.  So sucky...  It was shaping up to be a fantastic draft for me.