2020 Fuck Fantasy Football

Iceman

26 minutes ago, Hank_Hill said:

Yes. Hunt is going to eat now.

Ehhh KC has been meh against the run so Jacobs could be a strong play.  Also didn’t see Henry was playing Pitt. That one would be a toss up for me actually. But yea I think Hunt should be locked in. 

Edited by Hank_Hill

3 minutes ago, Hank_Hill said:

Ehhh KC has been meh against the run so Jacobs could be a strong play.  Also didn’t see Henry was playing Pitt. That one would be a toss up for me actually 

I think I'm going to try and trade Hunt to the guy with Chubb to upgrade my WRs.

Right now I have Ridley, Kupp and J Jefferson (Hilton on the bench). 

51 minutes ago, Hank_Hill said:

Getting offered Sanders for Hopkins. My only semi-relevant RB is Gurley now. Receiver is deepish with JuJu/Diggs/Parker/Brown/Jefferson. But Hopkins is likely my top scorer going forward. Am I dumb for considering it?

Id take it, especially because come playoff time, you'll have a Chubb, Gurley, Sanders trio at RB. 

7 hours ago, HiggyBaby said:

Aaron Jones’ first half disappearance cost me. Lost by 1.3 pts. What happened there.

What the fuck was that anyway? I felt like he got his bell rung on the play before his TD and was in danger of not playing the rest of the game. He definitely looked like that one stung. I was  freaking out at the end of that half and relieved to see him back a few minutes into the third quarter because my opponent had Rodgers and almost chipped away an otherwise insurmountable lead. I was sure I was gonna get fucked with concussion protocol or something and lose on account of it. Dodged a bullet. Sorry for your loss, that sucks.

1 hour ago, Sgt Hulk said:

Goff or Brees this week 

Brees should have MT back. No brainer here.

Do I even entertain the idea of playing Montgomery over Lamb in a PPR? ESPN is trying to tell me DM is projected 2.5 points higher. That seems really dumb.

1 hour ago, McFly said:

I'd play Brees at home against the Chargers on Monday night.

Big Ben v Phi
or
Bridgewater @ Atl?

Very tempted by the matchup at ATL.  They've given up the most points to QBs.

This is the exact question I came in here to ask but I have Minshew @ Houston as another option. The O/U in the Steelers game is like 44.5, which is one of the lowest of the week, where as the Carolina and Jacksonville games are I believe the 2nd and 3rd highest O/U. I don’t always factor that in when I have to stream, but the 44.5 is so low. Makes me worried about how much Ben is actually going to do. If they were facing a better offense he would be the obvious play.

This dude is fucking owners everywhere. 

The New Orleans Saints have ruled out Michael Thomas for Monday night's game against the Los Angeles Chargers, with sources telling ESPN's Adam Schefter that the decision came after the star wide receiver had an altercation with a teammate at practice this weekend.

Thomas had been listed as questionable with an ankle injury, but the Saints updated his status to out Sunday, saying the change was not related to injury.

If any of you kids are looking for a D/ST to stash, don’t sleep on the Browns. They’ve gone 13/-1/13 last 3 weeks, & the rest of their schedule is pretty fucking friendly. 

@Pitt
@Cin
LV
bye
Hou
Phi
@Jax
@Tenn
Bal
@NYG
@NYJ

Obviously next week at Pitt & 14 v. Balt aren't ideal, but ain't scared of many others. 15 /16 against the NY spares wouldn't suck. 

• Hook 'Em 1

So Dak has been carrying me in my 2 QB league the other is brees and Goff. I need a 3rd.  

I was proposed Stanford and Kelce to me for Robert woods and Kittle.   My other rec are scheuster-smith. Gallup Preston williams so I am thin at wr  but I’m also thin at qb meaning a bye week means I’m assed out with 30 QBs gone. 

proze is 1000.00 for first. I’m in first 

On 10/8/2020 at 1:20 PM, ztejas said:

Brees should have MT back. No brainer here.

Do I even entertain the idea of playing Montgomery over Lamb in a PPR? ESPN is trying to tell me DM is projected 2.5 points higher. That seems really dumb.

Rolled the dice. No MT and Goff went off on my bench lol 

So Dak has been carrying me in my 2 QB league the other is brees and Goff. I need a 3rd.  

I was proposed Stanford and Kelce to me for Robert woods and Kittle.   My other rec are scheuster-smith. Gallup Preston williams so I am thin at wr  but I’m also thin at qb meaning a bye week means I’m assed out with 30 QBs gone. 

proze is 1000.00 for first. I’m in first 

What other qbs are available on the ww? I think you can get someone close to Stafford without having to lose Woods.

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

5 hours ago, Gourmand said:

What other qbs are available on the ww? I think you can get someone close to Stafford without having to lose Woods.

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

The only 2 left that are starters this weekend. Flacco and Foles lol. I’m trying to get Dalton but I’m 6th on wavier order 

4 hours ago, TexasGary said:

I have Matt Ryan as my starter and considering benching him.  I have Matthew Stafford as a backup but I see that Ryan Fitzpatrick is available in my league.  Would you guys play Stafford or pickup Fitzpatrick and play him?

I don’t think you can go wrong with either but I’d go Stafford.