Texas Women's Basketball 2020-2021 "A New Era"

LTtxfan

On 6/24/2020 at 1:57 PM, Js1 said:

That's unfortunate. I thought Palmer was going to be good in a couple years but she was still a couple years away in terms of development. I do wonder if Schaefer is making room for his players. 

Also of note, I'm pretty sure Texas will get another 5 star commit soon. 

Edited by texasstrong12

19 hours ago, texasstrong12 said:

That's unfortunate. I thought Palmer was going to be good in a couple years but she was still a couple years away in terms of development. I do wonder if Schaefer is making room for his players. 

A PG leaves

Texas coaches and WBB following Kyndall Hunter

Mmhm. 

On 6/26/2020 at 11:14 PM, texasstrong12 said:

I don't wonder at all.  Of course he is.  Just like any other elite coach that inherits another staff's players. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

So because NCAA basketball completed its 2020 season, but did not have a tournament, do those student athletes get an extra year? I know the sports like baseball and softball do, because they didn't play much of a season.   I do not remember if the NCAA ruled one way or the other for winter sports. 

it would be really nice to pair the 2021 class (Moore, Harmon and Hunter) with COVID-sophomore Taylor, COVID-junior Ebo, COVID-grad transfer Lambert, COVID-junior Collier.  it would be a really good team in 2021.