Fitlump fucking won an Austin City Council seat

atomheartbevo

This is a thread title I never expected to see. What the fuck is wrong with you Austinites? This seriously happened? Did the opposing campaign not have access to her tit shots from Shaggy, the cam girl stuff, the fact that she's an alcoholic and absentee mother? I mean seriously, how the fuck did this happen?

8 minutes ago, 'stache said:

This is a thread title I never expected to see. What the fuck is wrong with you Austinites? This seriously happened? Did the opposing campaign not have access to her tit shots from Shaggy, the cam girl stuff, the fact that she's an alcoholic and absentee mother? I mean seriously, how the fuck did this happen?

runoff election - nobody cares enough to vote

26 minutes ago, High Plains Drifter said:

bitches about how bad austin city council is. Votes for worst possible city council candidate.

Why not? Everyone in Austin that bitches incessantly about affordability, turns around and votes yes for every fucking bond thrown at them and continually re-elects the same shitbags time and time again.

With that said, I didn't vote for Kelly, and couldn't anyway because I live in D10. Either way, I wouldn't piss on her if she was on fire because I actually know more about her than what is public and what is known on these boards and, as crazy as it may sound, she is actually even far worse of a person than she is portrayed here. Let that sink in.

What does it say about a person if the regulars at the Water Tank shun them?

1 hour ago, 'stache said:

Keeping Austin weird.

4 minutes ago, Orange&White said:

Why not? Everyone in Austin that bitches incessantly about affordability, turns around and votes yes for every fucking bond thrown at them and continually re-elects the same shitbags time and time again.

With that said, I didn't vote for Kelly, and couldn't anyway because I live in D10. Either way, I wouldn't piss on her if she was on fire because I actually know more about her than what is public and what is known on these boards and, as crazy as it may sound, she is actually even far worse of a person than she is portrayed here. Let that sink in.

What does it say about a person if the regulars at the Water Tank shun them?

Hd Waiting GIF by MOODMAN

• Hook 'Em 6
  • Like 2

Don’t mean to cloak this up but seems to me the red bloods in Wilco have such a hard on for the right wing party line she spewed that it got this complete fucking vapid moron elected.

Guess that’s our world.
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Fuck You 1

9 minutes ago, tbone_ said:

Don’t mean to cloak this up but seems to me the red bloods in Wilco have such a hard on for the right wing party line she spewed that it got this complete fucking vapid moron elected.

Guess that’s our world.

Her opposition to the crazy city council homeless fiasco & “defund APD” is what got her elected. That is hardly a rightwing party line. Plenty of leftwingnuts around town don’t like that madness either.

Given that she is an inept empty dress fraud, nothing will change as far as the direction of the city policy goes.