Fitlump fucking won an Austin City Council seat

atomheartbevo

36 minutes ago, CooterBrown said:

She's the only council member who actually gets out in public, meets with her constituents, and at least appears interested. Doesn't matter that she's dumb as a rock, that builds goodwill and it is going to push her to being elected as mayor, a State Rep, Governor, and finally President.  

I honestly think that's the impression you're given by this thread. Go check out the twitter feeds of some of the other council members - they've also got lots of recent posts with photos of themselves out-and-about in public.

• Hook 'Em 1

She's the only council member who actually gets out in public, meets with her constituents, and at least appears interested. Doesn't matter that she's dumb as a rock, that builds goodwill and it is going to push her to being elected as mayor, a State Rep, Governor, and finally President.  
Does she have an actual job? Might be why she has so much time to waste on events that don't make a difference.
  • Like 1

12 hours ago, bolverk said:

I honestly think that's the impression you're given by this thread. Go check out the twitter feeds of some of the other council members - they've also got lots of recent posts with photos of themselves out-and-about in public.

Paige Ellis is my council member and she may as well have "Austin City Council - District 8 Corpse" on her business card. Doesn't return calls or emails, no outreach, no nothing. I'd like to meet / visit with her but I don't know if she exists or not.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Deej said:

Does she have any eligibility left?

72919586a494f4c13de9b4ae6c7e96e6.jpg

She's starting an exclusive competitor to the Legends Football League.  they'll be wearing risque uniforms but also integrate illegal immigrant labor into the fold......

The Lawn Jerry League.  

https://www.statesman.com/story/news/2021/11/15/austins-new-council-district-map-could-have-election-implications/8585141002/?utm_source=statesman-News Alert&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=news_alerts&utm_term=news_alert&utm_content=TEXAS-AUSTIN-NLETTER01

Austin's new City Council district map could have implications in 2022 elections
Ryan Autullo
Austin American-Statesman

From a political standpoint, the biggest changes came in two districts on the western side of the city, District 6 and District 10. District 6 in Northwest Austin is likely to become more liberal after shedding the River Place neighborhood, which strongly supported conservative candidate Mackenzie Kelly and was seen as a major factor in her runoff defeat last year of liberal incumbent Jimmy Flannigan.

• Hook 'Em 1

• 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, South Austin said:

She’s saying she did the Jewish Caucus. All of them. And then they all hung out with Greg Abbott.

Lol, pos rep.  Reminds me of that scene in Larry David's movie "Clear History."  When Larry tells the guy from Eastern Europe (who doesn't speak great English) that his girlfriend blew Chicago 20 years ago when they played the venue last time.  

Larry, "Yeah, she blew Chicago 20 years ago." 

Liev, "She blew the whole city?"

Larry, "No, the band.  She gave the whole band blowjobs."   

On 11/2/2021 at 8:14 AM, CooterBrown said:

That's bullshit.