Fitlump fucking won an Austin City Council seat

atomheartbevo

On 2/21/2022 at 9:29 PM, atomheartbevo said:

She reminds me of famed adventurer and explorer-Claude LeMont's appearance on 70's talk show "High Adventure"

"I live zee unknown.  I love zee unknown.  I am zee unknown."

Host, "Claude, where are you living now?" 

"Zat is unknown.  I don't know."  

Good for Kelly. Every council member should be proactive in (directly) learning how fire, APD and EMS function. If they aren't interested yet still want feel it's okay to vote on things involving them, then fuck that council member. 

Learn is the operative word. Someone who doesnt understand how budgets work, governments work, will not be able to apply the knowledge or experience. This is a photo op.
  • Like 1

43 minutes ago, Wally Pryor said:

Good for Kelly. Every council member should be proactive in (directly) learning how fire, APD and EMS function. If they aren't interested yet still want feel it's okay to vote on things involving them, then fuck that council member. 

Looks like we know who else has fucked Fitlump.

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, Eskimohorn said:

Learn is the operative word. Someone who doesnt understand how budgets work, governments work, will not be able to apply the knowledge or experience. This is a photo op.

If all she did was take a photo and proceed to bang the entire station, then fuck Kelly. If she actually went out on a call(s) then I'm pretty sure that's more than any other council members have done. I hope I'm wrong there and I'm open for someone pointing out evidence. 

This council's knowledge of budgets and fiscal responsibility? Lulz.

Edited by Wally Pryor

If all she did was take a photo and proceed to bang the entire station, then fuck Kelly. If she actually went out on a call(s) then I'm pretty sure that's more than any other council members have done. I hope I'm wrong there and I'm open for someone pointing out evidence. 

So you’re basing all of this on a photo op and social media post?

The real work takes place in boring council and commission meetings. Not gonna get many gram likes on austin public access. You’d have to be an energy vampire to like those meetings.

2 hours ago, Wally Pryor said:

While I missed most of the history, some of the veterans filled me in on the backstory of crazy. But kudos to her if she is actually out there trying to get smarter about the real world, which is probably more than 99% of the morons elected to city councils have done across the country.

2 hours ago, Harrison Bergeron said:

But kudos to her if she is actually out there trying to get smarter about the real world

That's not what she's doing.  She's out doing photo ops because she doesn't have a day job that requires her to be anywhere and she's learned how to play the game.  Notice how all of a sudden all of her posts/dialogue are centered around learning and understanding?  That's not an accident, nor is it genuine.  It's not really even new in her playbook, as we saw her do the same thing right after she was elected (w/ the homeless issue), she's just going heavy with it right now.  

• Hook 'Em 3

21 minutes ago, horn4life said:

I need to ask my buddy where he was getting drunk when he ran into her.  Up until a month or so ago I would have bet my life on B.B. Rovers.  But I am getting more of a Water Tank vibe.  Outside bet is the Pour House.

Isn't the Surly story line something to the effect that she was banned from Water Tank?

• Haha 1

28 minutes ago, horn4life said:

How fucked up do you have to be to get banned from that fucking place?  That alone cracks me up. 

How long ago was that?

Check this thread history.  I saw some discussion of this in October 2020 -- there may be more, but didn't do a detailed search.

The NW rotation starts at Buddy's and ends at Balcones CC

From Buddys heading North

Highland Lanes Lebowski Bar

Trudy's

Pluckers

Bon Aire

The Tex Mex Place with the Cheesecake Factory 12" thick menu

C - Hunts - Gone

Detour

Make the loop to hit the Hideout

and Riata Bar and Grill - bring  back the rajun cajun sandwich

BB f-ing Rovers is why  I made this post.

better than all the rest and why I decided to reply to this post.  Getting into the 100 club, all the different taps, good people, best fajitas since the Hyatt.  BBQ Pizza was transcendent

then Balcones. thats another post

Edited by bigbevo76
  • Hook 'Em 1

On 3/2/2022 at 8:17 PM, DalTxHornFan said:

Isn't the Surly story line something to the effect that she was banned from Water Tank?

On 3/2/2022 at 8:39 PM, horn4life said:

How fucked up do you have to be to get banned from that fucking place?  That alone cracks me up. 

How long ago was that?

She was never "banned" from the Water Tank. She just wore out her welcome and no one liked her there anymore so she quit going. 

She posted several times during her campaign drinking at "The Mill". I think she still goes there pretty frequently.

• Like 1

On 3/3/2022 at 10:56 PM, bigbevo76 said:

Trudy's

Pluckers

Bon Aire

C - Hunts - Gone

Detour

better than all the rest and why I decided to reply to this post.  Getting into the 100 club, all the different taps, good people, best fajitas since the Hyatt.  BBQ Pizza was transcendent

The fact that you omit Shenanigans from this list definitely affirms or denies your sense of taste, depending on perspective.

43 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

m13k used to call BB Rover's "the toothless smoker bar".  It was a little skeezy, but not as bad as Water Tank.

I don't really go any more but the Water Tank is vastly different than it was just 2-3 years ago. Different manager and the back patio/draft bar is a cool spot, especially in football season.

• Hook 'Em 1

8 hours ago, Hmbre97 said:
On 3/11/2022 at 11:12 AM, LCHorn said:
The fact that you omit Shenanigans from this list definitely affirms or denies your sense of taste, depending on perspective.

Is that the place with all the goofy shit on the walls and the mozzarella sticks?

It's flair, not goofy shit.  The Nazis had flair.

On 3/3/2022 at 10:56 PM, bigbevo76 said:

Trudy's

Pluckers

Bon Aire

C - Hunts - Gone

Detour

Used to do a similar drinking circuit when I lived off parmer.

• 1 month later...
17 hours ago, irishtexan said:

Apparently Fitlump rents a shitty apartment and the rent is going up $500 a month and she's upset. She's gotta be the only council member that doesn't own her own home

Rents are ridiculous.  My niece rents a house with two friends and their rent is going from $1950/mo to $2900/mo, at the end of their lease b/c of "property tax increases".  This is a 1900 sq ft house in a very, very average hood in Collin Co. 

Rents are ridiculous.  My niece rents a house with two friends and their rent is going from $1950/mo to $2900/mo, at the end of their lease b/c of "property tax increases".  This is a 1900 sq ft house in a very, very average hood in Collin Co. 

12k increase is serious business

12 minutes ago, Eskimohorn said:

12k increase is serious business

Had a friend in the title business look up ownership in the neighborhood they rent in.  The rental company that owns her house looks as though it owns about 50% of the houses in that hood.  Looks like he's setting his own market or something.