Donald Trump 2018

TheFlyingBoat

2 minutes ago, BrickHorn said:

I agree.  But what exactly he’s an example of depends on who is writing the textbooks in 50 years.  

Well, you know MY prediction of what our history records will look like in 50 years....

1280-92397976-ancestral-puebloans-petrog

Edited by Brisketexan

2 minutes ago, SuingToGetAMessageBoard? said:

He has to fire Sessions this week doesn’t he?  You can’t tweet what he did and do nothing and look like anything but an impotent loser.  I bet Trump realizes that now even if he didn’t when he tweeted it. 

You are ascribing a level of self awareness to Donald Trump that he simply doesn't possess.  This is not to say he won't fire Sessions, but if he does it will most likely be totally impulsive and driven by emotion, not logic.

He has to fire Sessions this week doesn’t he?  You can’t tweet what he did and do nothing and look like anything but an impotent loser.  I bet Trump realizes that now even if he didn’t when he tweeted it. 

tenor.gif?itemid=5719641

Edited by retread

1.  Trump isn’t going to fire Sessions because he can’t bring himself to do it like a man.

2. Trump wants to bully Sessions into resignation so congress can’t blame Trump for needing a new AG confirmed.

3. It won’t work.

Edited by Hugo Stiglitz

11 hours ago, Dr. Teeth said:

Well, cross prison reform off the list. We got the best minds on it. Shouldn’t be long before this is solved.

This is the worst timeline. 

Perhaps the narcissism of these two in the same room will create some sort of enormous dark matter causing the earth to implode on itself thus ending this nightmare once and for all.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, SuingToGetAMessageBoard? said:

He has to fire Sessions this week doesn’t he?  You can’t tweet what he did and do nothing and look like anything but an impotent loser.  I bet Trump realizes that now even if he didn’t when he tweeted it. 

As mentioned above, Senate evidently has signaled they won't confirm a new nominee if Sessions is fired without cause (other than not being a loyalist and re-inserting himself into the Mueller investigation).  Pruitt or Zinke are Senate confirmed cabinet members who could possibly slide into AG role, but there's a real good chance some radioactive news about both is being kept warm in a hip pocket somewhere.

5 days ago, Former FBI Assistant Director for Counterintelligence, Frank Figliuzzi openly suggested that the Mueller investigation likely has a "dead man switch" if Trump crosses certain lines: "They know their days may be numbered, so they likely have a plan to send their draft charges and draft report immediately to various US Attorneys and State AGs so their work can continue."

I suspect there would be more than one trigger, and Sessions getting fired would likely qualify. 

45 minutes ago, Fudge Nuggets said:

Perhaps the narcissism of these two in the same room will create some sort of enormous dark matter causing the earth to implode on itself thus ending this nightmare once and for all.

Their respective egos won't allow either to acknowledge the other.

12 hours ago, Dr. Teeth said:

Well, cross prison reform off the list. We got the best minds on it. Shouldn’t be long before this is solved.

This is the worst timeline. 

Another dimwitted whore, he definitely has a type.

1 hour ago, Fudge Nuggets said:

An opportunity is presenting itself for a hella efficient meteor strike.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Lurch said:

This is awesome

We all agree it’s him, right!?!?

plastic surgery takes time to heal.

and look, I don't expect FLOTUS's to bust ass for the American people, but feed me this bullshit that she is working hard.

man, i don't like dragging family members into it, but her disappearance is highly suspect. i'm guessing the face is still swollen from the most recent facelift. but there ain't no way that tweet is her in her own words. a woman wouldn't typically write "where i am and what i am doing." that's a dude trying to act female. a woman would typically write "where i am and how i'm doing," and follow up with that, not how hard she is working. she's been out of sight for two weeks now. that's concerning.

7 minutes ago, SuingToGetAMessageBoard? said:

If only there was some way to prove she was there.  Some sort of device that can capture images to be transmittted to the masses. 

Whoa whoa whoa.  Until you invent a time machine, I think we're gonna have to wait on this fancy future technology you speak of.