Donald Trump 2018

TheFlyingBoat

29 minutes ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

So much campaigning.  He literally can't campaign enough. It's hard to campaign for his fellow Republicans as much as he is doing.  It would help if they all just met him at his golf resorts.    

https://trumpgolfcount.com/

Fun Stats

Days Trump has spent at Mar a Lago:

Cost of flights to Mar a Lago (17 so far):*

~$34,181,000

Days Trump has spent at Bedminster:

Cost of flights to Bedminster (16 so far):*

~$12,336,000

Trump has visited his clubs once every this many days since his inauguration:

Projected visits to golf clubs in four years:

Projected visits in eight years:

Total times Obama played golf during his eight year Presidency:

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

There are no words

Djs5y0mW4AEmjon?format=jpg&name=large

The political revolution will feature 3 dead people, an 87 year old who is going to die soon, and a 70 year old grandma.

Edited by Js1

12 minutes ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

There are no words

Djs5y0mW4AEmjon?format=jpg&name=large

This reminds me of the answers to a jury questionnaire in Texarkana in 2008. One of the questions was something along the lines of list the 5 people you admire least. The single most common grouping included Hitler, Bill and Hillary. At least 30 out of 50 responses had this answer set.  

25 minutes ago, J.R. said:

This reminds me of the answers to a jury questionnaire in Texarkana in 2008. One of the questions was something along the lines of list the 5 people you admire least. The single most common grouping included Hitler, Bill and Hillary. At least 30 out of 50 responses had this answer set.  

Hitler
Barry Switzer
Barry Switzer
Barry Switzer
Barry Switzer

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

Why would China throw Russia an economic bone?  I get how they both want to fuck us over, but China has nothing to gain by getting in bed with Russia. China is far better off trying to steal our Asian allies with kindness while we play 1D chess with trade and foreign policy. 

Trump rallies are going to be so weird to describe to someone in the future.

“So the President just bragged about himself for 2 hours? And people cheered and chanted? And ... that’s it?”

Also, Falwell better pray that everything he preaches about is bullshit, because he has a front row seat reserved if Hell is real.
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, FondrenRoad said:

Why would China throw Russia an economic bone?  I get how they both want to fuck us over, but China has nothing to gain by getting in bed with Russia. China is far better off trying to steal our Asian allies with kindness while we play 1D chess with trade and foreign policy. 

First, it’s Russia State media so you have to work under the assumption almost everything is bullshit.  And I think they are full of shit here too.

However, China and Russia do have some common interests and a Beijing-Kremlin alliance does seem to be forming.

Also, this happened today.
DjtTYFnWsAU4jz7?format=jpg&name=large

It’d be so easy to end DACA, and the judge is practically giving them a road map to do so. You have to wonder if this is like an Obamacare repeal vote: it’s a battle they want to fight but not win. They want to claim they tried to end it, but that activist courts wouldn’t let them. Or they’re just fucking stupid.

8 hours ago, 27-25 said:

If someone thinks the current state of affairs is the only information to take into account then I really would hate to see what their retirement planning looks like.

My guess is that they have a pretty balanced portfolio of lottery tickets and the pipe dream of social security.