Donald Trump 2018

TheFlyingBoat

33 minutes ago, Orca of Peace said:

no , but it's a stretch to jump on a guy for minor details. Hell, Obama mentioned "57 states" once and the right jumped on that. I say let the little poop just drop without fanfare. 

"jump on a guy"?  Who's doing that? Trump is a pathological liar and spits out multiple falsehoods every time he opens his mouth.  You are encouraging to just focus on the big lies, not all of them. Sorry, I'm not going to normalize a POTUS knowingly making false statements, no matter how inconsequential. 

Gee, imagine that.

http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/400414-trump-fears-trump-jr-may-have-accidentally-gotten-in-legal-trouble?__twitter_impression=true&__twitter_impression=true

President Trump reportedly fears that his son Donald Trump Jr. may have inadvertently gotten himself into legal trouble.

The Washington Post reported Saturday that Trump has told advisers and close confidantes he doesn’t believe his son knowingly broke any law, but said Trump Jr. could have unwittingly crossed a legal line.

Special counsel Robert Mueller is examining Trump Jr. for his role in arranging a June 2016 meeting in Trump Tower between a Russian lawyer and Trump campaign officials, including himself.

Music publicist Rob Goldstone told Trump Jr. in an email that the Russians were offering damaging information on Hillary Clinton as part of their support for Trump.

“If it’s what you say I love it especially later in the summer,” Trump Jr. replied to Goldstone.

Trump Jr. later called the meeting a waste of time and said they only discussed Russian adoption policies.

1 hour ago, Hank Kingsley said:

Here's a question for you. Is Trump supposed to memorize literally anything at all? Because almost every thing that comes out of his mouth is full of lies/incorrect info, especially when he cooks the numbers on any personal achievement.

But give the guy a break, right?

Whenever he ends a sentence with, "that I can tell you", a big whopper just preceded that phrase.

2 hours ago, Orca of Peace said:

is mistaking an 8.5 point margin for an 11 point margin really a big deal? I mean there are 50 states, PR and Guam, is a candidate supposed to memorize all?

Well, he wasn't blindfolded, and then taken to Ohio with no notice of where he was going to be all night, so WTF would the other states' #'s have to do with anything he should be aware, prepped and accurate about?

6 minutes ago, scottsins said:

Well, he wasn't blindfolded, and then taken to Ohio with no notice of where he was going to be all night, so WTF would the other states' #'s have to do with anything he should be aware, prepped and accurate about?

it's not a big deal at all to miss it 11 to 8.5.  Let's not crucify him for minor details, maybe for bigger ones. 

• Fuck You 2

13 minutes ago, scottsins said:

You do think the guy who started his presidency handing out maps of his victory would know the margin he won Ohio by. 

I've hired an additional 8 people this year. Overtime every day and a crew comes in on Saturday. We are in the oil and gas and steel/aluminum markets. I would hire more but cant find the right people

2 years ago we were on 4 day work weeks and I considered 3. No bullshit.

Hate trump all you want with his Twitter or what not, but my factory workers love him right now. We have been giving raises to many employees.

10 minutes ago, Gil Bang said:

not a big deal to miss 6 to 8.5, but he didn't make a mistake in that direction, did he. 

He's a lying motherfucker and he needs to be called out 9 times a day for the 9 outright lies that he tells in public EVERY FUCKING DAY.   Demand the fucking truth from the fucking POTUS whoever he or she is.   

he's a liar, but also rough around the edges due to laziness. 

not a big deal to miss 6 to 8.5, but he didn't make a mistake in that direction, did he. 

He's a lying motherfucker and he needs to be called out 9 times a day for the 9 outright lies that he tells in public EVERY FUCKING DAY.   Demand the fucking truth from the fucking POTUS whoever he or she is.   
You can keep your doctor.

7 minutes ago, markstanco said:
22 minutes ago, Gil Bang said:

Oh, right, I guess Trump and Obama are both the same.

23 minutes ago, markstanco said:

I've hired an additional 8 people this year. Overtime every day and a crew comes in on Saturday. We are in the oil and gas and steel/aluminum markets. I would hire more but cant find the right people

Hate trump all you want with his Twitter or what not, but my factory workers love him right now. We have been giving raises to many employees.

Which has nothing to do with Trump

10 minutes ago, markstanco said:
26 minutes ago, Gil Bang said:

Read more  

I have.  In fact, I don't know a single person who hasn't. 

42 minutes ago, markstanco said:

What, specifically, has trump done to make this happen?

1 hour ago, Gil Bang said:

I wish we had some really mean nun following him around all day every day rapping the shit out of his knuckles every time he lied. 

16 minutes ago, MaybeACoordinator said:

I wish we had some really mean nun following him around all day every day rapping the shit out of his knuckles every time he lied. 

Hell, where is her gofundme page? 

Kinda seems like that's the job of the fourth estate though.

Maybe Chuck Todd is getting the idea it actually is his job to call them out on a lie.

Yeah, maybe not.

7 minutes ago, WhatTheBuck said:

Whenever he ends a sentence with "believe me," don't believe him. 

“Believe me” = not really 

“Two weeks” = never

”But Hillary/Obama” = I did it but I’m deflecting 

“the biggest” = verifiably not the biggest 

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Orca of Peace said:

it's not a big deal at all to miss it 11 to 8.5.  Let's not crucify him for minor details, maybe for bigger ones. 

Can we ask why the fuck he is in Ohio in the first place talking about election results from two years ago? 

For fucks sake. 

8 hours ago, SubliminalHorn said:

What, specifically, has trump done to make this happen?

He tweeted “economy get better” from the shitter and that dude turned around and hired 8 people and gave them all a raise when he hired them. Then he pissed off the libs.

maga at work y’all. 

• Like 1