Donald Trump 2018

TheFlyingBoat

Just now, Huckleberry said:
6 minutes ago, AnonymousInternetPoster said:
How much have I replied with?  None.  Because I don't care about anything but calling out petty bitchassedness.  You have a bad case of it.

This site is so full of traitors it's pathetic.

You seem upset. That's strange because you keep claiming you're not upset. Quite the mystery.

Let the Trump Derangement Syndrome butt-hurt flow through you.  Wannabe mod, clownboy.

• Fuck You 24

4 minutes ago, David Dennison said:

No, I perceive it as worse because the president of the United States just publicly rolled over for the leader of our biggest global adversary. He sided with Russia over our intelligence agencies and allies.

This is worse.

I dont know what he did because I didn't see it but I've seen this same uproar before.  Being polite or complimentary in a press conference isnt being a traitor. Actual policy changes to support Russia would be traitorous.  Good thing that has never happened before by prior administrations.  But I'm sure if it did, you would all have the hangman ready.

• Fuck You 6

41 minutes ago, GSU&UT said:

Protip: Fuck off

Just get your party lines straight.   Is Trump the master dictator seizing cotrol or is he alienating the government that would do his bidding?    The reactions from y'all are telling.  

Decide the narrative and roll with it...

Edited by slorch

10 minutes ago, AnonymousInternetPoster said:

How much have I replied with?  None.  Because I don't care about anything but calling out petty bitchassedness.  You have a bad case of it.

This site is so full of traitors it's pathetic.

Ironic

AIP -

If I had known a little red would make you so angry I would have done it a long time ago. You are trying to game the rep system with your buddies and when you were called on it you started lashing out while claiming you don't care about it.

Stop being so sensitive, snowflake.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Francisco 2.0 said:

In 1974, in a covert act of espionage the CIA lifted a Russian sub off the floor of the Pacific Ocean 2500 miles or so west of Hawaii, while being watched by Russians during the operation.  It was as brazen an act that one country could do to another.

Today, our country would ask the Russians for permission to wipe our asses.  

Yeah, that was a badass operation.  Today, we would allow the Russians to inspect one of our subs so that we could "make sure it can't be hacked."  The joint cyber security force is such a fucking joke that I can't believe that Trump hasn't signed onto it already.  After that, we can create a joint Islamic terrorism task force with ISIS.

Edited by FondrenRoad

Just now, Huckleberry said:

If I had known a little red would make you so angry I would have done it a long time ago. You are trying to game the rep system with your buddies and when you were called on it you started lashing out while claiming you don't care about it.

Stop being so sensitive, snowflake.

Enjoy reveling in your echochamber full of intolerant, angry pussies!

• Fuck You 16

Just now, slorch said:

Just get your party lines straight.   Is Trump the madter dictator seizing cotrol or is he alienating the government that would do his bidding?    The reactions from y'all are telling.  

Decide the narrative and roll with it...

Are you actually this obtuse in real life or is this just an internet persona thing?

1 minute ago, LongestHorn said:

GOP finally fed up?  Naw.  They'll double down.

Our favorite Russian puppet Congressman Dana R. already said we've interfered WAY MORE in Russia's elections than they have in ours. No biggie deal, guys.

43 minutes ago, ScottishHorn said:

Well i didn't watch it but it apparently triggered the twitter brigade

It's been a pleasure negging you. I've never multi-negged before. Now it's time to say goodbye.

9a52cb80f4ac267521c18dd2f4ceab4f.gif

Edited by RomaVicta
  • Like 2

11 minutes ago, ScottishHorn said:

I dont know what he did because I didn't see it but I've seen this same uproar before.  Being polite or complimentary in a press conference isnt being a traitor.

Since you refuse to watch the press conference you're opining on, maybe take a few minutes to read this.

Overreaction to Trump just being polite?

50 minutes ago, ScottishHorn said:

I care about neither.  I just think it's funny when Hillary takes a moral position.   

Defend what Trump did today. It is far more important what Trump does and says than a tweet from Hillary. Catch up.

Former drumpf supporter here too we need to impeach drumpf immediately! 

He needs to listen to the intelligence community and declare war on Russia immediately! Bush was the last true Republican patriot (as described by Brennan) when he declared war on Iraq after listening to the advices of our intelligence community! Intelligence agencies WOULD NEVER LIE!

Fellow republican patriots, we need to impeach drumpf and install Hillary immediately.

• Fuck You 26

1 minute ago, Annie said:

Former drumpf supporter here too we need to impeach drumpf immediately! 

He needs to listen to the intelligence community and declare war on Russia immediately! Bush was the last true Republican patriot (as described by Brennan) when he declared war on Iraq after listening to the advices of our intelligence community! Intelligence agencies WOULD NEVER LIE!

Fellow republican patriots, we need to impeach drumpf and install Hillary immediately.

You are either a traitor or troll or both. Get the fuck out of here. 

4 minutes ago, Chuckie Finster said:

I think the big problem with this whole situation is that we, as a country, are too dumb to comprehend what is actually happening.  People hear "Trump is working with Russia" and they assume that situation has to be just like the movies: secret meetings, years of planning, code names, etc.  Naturally, all of that seems too far-fetched, so they reject the entire premise.

What is happening is much simpler to understand, but just as dangerous.  Putin has zeroed in on how to manipulate Trump: flattery with a hint of intimidation, and Trump's natural instinct to push back when faced with criticism and never admit defeat has pushed him further into Russia's arms.  The issue with this is that Trump is not smart enough to see through Putin's strategy, and now I genuinely believe that Trump thinks that Putin is acting in America's best interest, when literally every piece of evidence says otherwise.  He doesn't think he's doing anything wrong because his brain cannot comprehend that he is being manipulated on this scale, therefore everything must be okay, which results in him doubling down.

People hear the word "collusion" and assume it has to mean some sort of long, drawn out plan, but here it is simply a power-hungry imbecile who is too stupid to realize he is being played.  That doesn't make it any less damaging, though.

Exactly. I don't think he's smart enough to understand any thought of plan of collusion much less make one himself. I do think there are those around him who are smarter and knew what they were doing and like Putin, knew how to manipulate the idiot.

Just now, Captainant said:

I haven't seen it yet, was he "extremely concerned"?

https://www.speaker.gov/press-release/statement-russia

"There is no question that Russia interfered in our election and continues attempts to undermine democracy here and around the world. That is not just the finding of the American intelligence community but also the House Committee on Intelligence. The president must appreciate that Russia is not our ally. There is no moral equivalence between the United States and Russia, which remains hostile to our most basic values and ideals. The United States must be focused on holding Russia accountable and putting an end to its vile attacks on democracy."