Hood fights and other hood shenanigans

Goo Punch

18 hours ago, mulletpelini said:

you a good driver.  You know that woman has seen some shit, she kept that phone level (gangsta style) the whole time.  Ain't nothing gettin her riled.

I didnt think I could get more ragey than watching a vertical video.  But now we have diagonal video and I am more ragey.  

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Patricio Swayze said:

What was with the bitch asses trying to stand them up? Hahaha wanna be herb dean.

there's this weird code among many/most black people that in a street fight you have to stand up and box. it's the dumbest idea i've ever heard. it's a street fight. i mean are we keeping score or trying not to get the shit kicked out of us here?

2 minutes ago, Goo Punch said:

there's this weird code among many/most black people that in a street fight you have to stand up and box. it's the dumbest idea i've ever heard. it's a street fight. i mean are we keeping score or trying not to get the shit kicked out of us here?

It's the same code that says it's one on one. You know, the only way BJJ is going to be useful on the streets? If not for that, then the dude in the mount catches one and goes to sleep from one of other dudes homeboys. The rules are like that because most real damage happens when someone goes to the ground. That's when people get stomped out and kicked. Keeping it a stand up means at worst someone gets put to sleep.

It's the same code that says it's one on one. You know, the only way BJJ is going to be useful on the streets? If not for that, then the dude in the mount catches one and goes to sleep from one of other dudes homeboys. The rules are like that because most real damage happens when someone goes to the ground. That's when people get stomped out and kicked. Keeping it a stand up means at worst someone gets put to sleep.

All of this and that video make no sense.

Is it a boxing match? No, the one guy is throwing kicks and they do grapple. It’s not until he gets mounted do his buddies want to stand them up.

Is this some pseudo backyard wannabe mma fight? No, they want to stand them up.

It’s obviously not some street fight or white boy would have gotten his clock cleaned while he was mounted and punching the other guy.

So basically it comes down to them being a bunch of bitches and not wanting to get their ass kicked on the ground.