Hood fights and other hood shenanigans

Goo Punch

On 4/28/2019 at 6:03 PM, Goo Punch said:

i'd bet dollars to donuts that i got into more fights as a teenager than 99% of the posters here.

99% of the posters here are from Texas.  Are you telling me you're the baddest of the baddest? from Texas?  Because that's the way I'm reading that.

I'm not trying to start nothing though.

• Like 2

On 4/28/2019 at 7:03 PM, Goo Punch said:

here's the real bottom line- guys get into fist fights as adolescents. i'd bet dollars to donuts that i got into more fights as a teenager than 99% of the posters here. teenage boys by nature  are young, dumb, confused, trying/wanting to fit in, and living in a culture that says you need to be tough and be able to handle your business. but then you grow up and become and adult, and you understand that fighting is retarded and should be a last resort type of issue. and with that being the case, if you do decide that things have gotten dire enough to physically fight someone, then the goal is to incapacitate the threat as quickly as possible and then bounce. period. you don't know their motivations or what they are capable of. we may be the most highly evolved animals, but animals we are, and when it comes to survival you don't fuck around and take chances- you survive and advance. that's what these kids did. good for them.

you're definitely right until your last two sentences. using a weapon still makes them a bitchass cunt motherfucking punk whore-born stank ass little dick pigfucker. their father should have taught them better. in fight or flight you gotta pick but that doesn't mean you break a bottle and start slashing throats. he throws hands, throw them back. or run. i won't hate either option. but picking up a weapon makes ya (them) a bitch. end of story. 

but yeah, getting older, fighting is never the option. let me buy ya beer, i don't care. talk all ya want, i'm gonna go home and fuck my chick. 

• Like 1
  • Fuck You 1

8 minutes ago, achooloco said:

you're definitely right until your last two sentences. using a weapon still makes them a bitchass cunt motherfucking punk whore-born stank ass little dick pigfucker. their father should have taught them better. in fight or flight you gotta pick but that doesn't mean you break a bottle and start slashing throats. he throws hands, throw them back. or run. i won't hate either option. but picking up a weapon makes ya (them) a bitch. end of story. 

but yeah, getting older, fighting is never the option. let me buy ya beer, i don't care. talk all ya want, i'm gonna go home and fuck my chick. 

Children don't need to adhere to some bullshit honor code when an adult is assaulting them.  Fuck rules in combat.  One of the toughest dudes I know bit a guy's finger, crushing the bones in the digit, when he got put in a headlock.  Self preservation rules all once hands start swinging.  You've never been in a fight and I feel dumb for having acknowledged you.

On 4/29/2019 at 6:50 PM, mulletpelini said:

99% of the posters here are from Texas.  Are you telling me you're the baddest of the baddest? from Texas?  Because that's the way I'm reading that.

nothing to read into it, and i'm not proud of it or anything, I just got into a whole bunch of fights growing up, for various reasons. certainly way more than most. i did learn from it though, and i've only been in one actual fight in my adult life, where i got pushed beyond any reasonable person's limit, and the guy who instigated the whole thing ended up apologizing.

and that was the whole point of my post- when you grow up, you generally don't find yourself in a fistfight at many/any points in life. you outgrow it. tubbo who got skateboarded in the dome probably learned that lesson in that video. 

On 4/29/2019 at 7:15 PM, Errestaurants said:

Derka is surly 1% on whipping ass. 

just because you get into some fights doesn't mean you always kick some ass. the smallest guy i fought slammed a car door on my arm and separated my shoulder. i was in a sling for weeks and could only sleep on my right side. shot sucked. and even when i did win a fight i never really felt great afterward. that was my first hint that fighting is stupid. 

19 minutes ago, Chooky said:

Children don't need to adhere to some bullshit honor code when an adult is assaulting them.  Fuck rules in combat.  One of the toughest dudes I know bit a guy's finger, crushing the bones in the digit, when he got put in a headlock.  Self preservation rules all once hands start swinging.  You've never been in a fight and I feel dumb for having acknowledged you.

again, agree self preservation is paramount and i'm fine with biting, crushing fingers, etc. cause none of that was using weapons (at least according to your story). if anything, escalating to weapons means your ass is less safe since those weapons could easily be used on you and fuck you up for life. sorry if that offends you, be best. and they weren't fucking children and toddlers and shit, none of those kids went home to learn how to wipe their ass. they're teenagers and legally not adults, but that doesn't mean that they don't have the physical fortitude to fuck people up. again, they should have been taught better by their father. don't escalate, its not about honor or rules, its about what odds will most likely get you home. you start using weapons in fights and your odds drop. you feel dumb? well that makes one of us.

just because you get into some fights doesn't mean you always kick some ass. the smallest guy i fought slammed a car door on my arm and separated my shoulder. i was in a sling for weeks and could only sleep on my right side. shot sucked. and even when i did win a fight i never really felt great afterward. that was my first hint that fighting is stupid. 
If I ever fight you I will punch you in your left shoulder. You gave up TMI slappy.
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, markstanco said:

If I ever fight you I will punch you in your left shoulder. You gave up TMI slappy.

If you shoulder check Derka your actions will be brought to light on the internet.    

• Like 1

On 4/29/2019 at 6:50 PM, mulletpelini said:

Somehow I'm not surprised 

Yo, totally random ask but....I think there was a video posted in the old forum, it was a big guy at I think a Waffle House...at any rate he just starts going off on this guy in the booth because he saw this guy hit his woman and that triggered the big guy...and he rails on this dude for a minute...dude acts like he's gonna pull a gun but big dude shuts him down...i googled it but couldn't find it

3 minutes ago, SKJ said:

I think your phone has the aids

I am not using my phone, on my laptop. Everybody using a laptop/desktop and a browser, rather than Tapa, experiences the same, from what I understand. I do browse here when I am out, on my phone but most of my time spent on here is at home, on my laptop.

Edited by bamachine