Hood fights and other hood shenanigans

Goo Punch

7 hours ago, Scraps said:

Lol i love when shit like this happens...dumb bitch.

Then you start dropping n word. Lucky that dude was reasonable and didn't curb stomp him to pieces

reasonable dudes are the ones you should fear/respect the most, but obviously Baby Joker didn't pick up on  that.

On 6/19/2019 at 9:56 AM, TonyTexas said:

Another example of good parenting

I am not surprised that this game involved 7 year olds. This is usually the first year of “real” (ie competitive with umpires) baseball for most leagues and many of the parents tend to be crazy as shit at this level and get WAAAY too worked up over the games. Plus, most leagues assign their most junior umpires to the lowest level games and it doesn’t take much for all hell to break loose. The umpire usually is not assertive or confident enough to keep things under control and the parents (and coaches) don’t have enough experience to know that the results of these games are meaningless. I’d have been a lot more surprised to see it was 11 or 12 year olds, honestly. 

22 minutes ago, crimsonlonghorn said:

I am not surprised that this game involved 7 year olds. This is usually the first year of “real” (ie competitive with umpires) baseball for most leagues and many of the parents tend to be crazy as shit at this level and get WAAAY too worked up over the games. Plus, most leagues assign their most junior umpires to the lowest level games and it doesn’t take much for all hell to break loose. The umpire usually is not assertive or confident enough to keep things under control and the parents (and coaches) don’t have enough experience to know that the results of these games are meaningless. I’d have been a lot more surprised to see it was 11 or 12 year olds, honestly. 

Who was the crazy flying bleach blonde jumping into the melee at the end?

Nutty bitch.

34 minutes ago, crimsonlonghorn said:

It also doesn't help that weird shit happens because the players are inexperienced, which causes things to happen that you don't see out of seasoned players who are more educated on the rules.  I used to ump girls softball when I was about this age and holy shit, 3 players on one base was fucking routine.

I read somewhere just now it was caused by the umpire trying to stop the parents and coaches from using bad language. I can attest from my earlier post about competitiveness that coaches and parents curse and drop f-bombs more at this level than any other. It’s all consistent with my personal experience. 

Here's how I know my own sense of morality is shifting...I saw that video as a father of two young children...and the only thing that was newsworthy to me?:

That it was in Colorado, and not in Florida.  That's the only thing that surprised me.  

Edited by Lobo

17 hours ago, 'stache said:

If I were king, fighting at a youth sporting event would be instantly punishable by death. At least castration to keep that scum from reproducing any further.

I don't think you can get "death" passed, but what about punitive levels of community service? Fuck these people, make them pick up trash all weekend for a month.

6 minutes ago, SwanderedTalent said:

I don't think you can get "death" passed, but what about punitive levels of community service? Fuck these people, make them pick up trash all weekend for a month.

IMO that's way too light. Have the DA charge everybody who threw a punch with assault and let the existing laws take care of it.

10 minutes ago, AM Wood said:

IMO that's way too light. Have the DA charge everybody who threw a punch with assault and let the existing laws take care of it.

that's sort of the means by which the punishment is assigned, just with a specific outcome I'd like to see

make these fucking lazy Jetski'ing motherfuckers get their sun by spending their Saturday and Sunday picking up trash on a highway median