Hood fights and other hood shenanigans

Goo Punch

Whole lot to unpack there.  Starting at about 1:19 the two whales go down in succession and both stay down like they were clubbed like baby seals but no definitive blows appear to be dealt.  But I think the biggest surprise might have been how long it took security to show, and then when they did, they didn't immediately subdue Millie Vanilli.  But wtf, people?

In the event I get into an altercation that could potential end up on this fine website full of distinguished fellows, I'd like to be sure and voice the correct terms and monikers as I compete in my bout. From these videos, I see that there are many things to sat whilst in combat. Should I share:

a. "Sup nigga?" [repeatedly]

b. "Bitchass nigga" [repeatedly]

c. "Get you some"

d. "I told you"

e. 'I'm African"

f. some combo of the above

Thanks for any help you can provide.  

3 minutes ago, Steel Shank said:

In the event I get into an altercation that could potential end up on this fine website full of distinguished fellows, I'd like to be sure and voice the correct terms and monikers as I compete in my bout. From these videos, I see that there are many things to sat whilst in combat. Should I share:

c. "Get you some"

d. "I told you"

e. 'I'm African"

You're gonna need a hype man like 90's rappers, that can start the camera and yell "WOOOORLDSTAR NIGGA! I GOT DAT SHIT!

18 minutes ago, Steel Shank said:

c. "Get you some"

d. "I told you"

e. 'I'm African"

Don’t forget “blisten” to me

On 7/10/2019 at 5:37 PM, SurlyBDR said:

Can we just make this the WSHH thread or shall we start anew? I don't feel like anyone outside of this thread will click on their links.

But there's some gotdamn funny shit on there

https://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshhcGy4uli8HLDHNI35

The hysterical laughter really makes this one.