Hood fights and other hood shenanigans

Goo Punch

57 minutes ago, nnm said:

Have fun with your attempted murder charge, driver. You can try a self defense argument, but I don’t think it’s gonna work. 

He attacked them with a pipe repeatedly as they were trying to leave.  He wasn't defending himself, he was the aggressor and repeatedly went after them.  If he had attacked them the same way, and then someone had pulled a gun (legally owned) and shot him or pulled a bat out and hit him after the multiple attacks it would be self defense.  The fact it was a car should not matter.

18 minutes ago, ABSR said:

He attacked them with a pipe repeatedly as they were trying to leave.  He wasn't defending himself, he was the aggressor and repeatedly went after them.  If he had attacked them the same way, and then someone had pulled a gun (legally owned) and shot him or pulled a bat out and hit him after the multiple attacks it would be self defense.  The fact it was a car should not matter.

He was in the car and could have driven away. He didn’t. He backed up (and could have continued to back up, out of danger), and then accelerated into the pipe dude. 

• 3 weeks later...
14 hours ago, shadow_operative said:

There's an episode of PnR where Ron gets April a gun as a gift, and he says, "Made in Switzerland for their pussy police force...", and A)that's hilarious, and B)check out Britain's pussy police force having a whale of a time controlling a fat, drunk, teenage girl:

The kick at the end was great

On 9/29/2021 at 8:12 AM, shadow_operative said:

There's an episode of PnR where Ron gets April a gun as a gift, and he says, "Made in Switzerland for their pussy police force...", and A)that's hilarious, and B)check out Britain's pussy police force having a whale of a time controlling a fat, drunk, teenage girl:

The Yorkshire is a domestic pig breed that hails from Yorkshire and currently called as the English Large White pig.  The Yorkshire pig breed appears with a light pink color skin with vertical ears. The current Yorkshire breed is well built with a high proportion of lean pork. The Yorkshire Pig are characterized by their charming vertical ears, a little dished face, pink skins, white color and long deep sides. The Yorkshire Pigs have been appreciated for their bacon manufacture since the origin of the breed.
Yorkshire pig breeds are distinguished by their large size body. The weight of a mature Yorkshire male pig (boar) 500 to 750 pounds (227 to 340 kg) and female pig (Sow) 450 to 650 pounds (204 to 295 kg). They are not only active and lean, but they are also quite sound in legs and feet. The Yorkshire Pig additional height, or length of leg, assists them to stay active and have long helpful lives in the reproduction pen.  The Yorkshire pig breed has established itself as a rough and strong breed that can endure deviations in climate and other ecological factors. The Yorkshire Pig skill to cross with and develop other breeds has offered them an important role in commercial pig manufacture systems and reproduction pyramids all over the world.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, Brothahorn said:

If that's your wife, you gotta do something. Even if it gets you popped.

If it's just your girl, tell her dumbass not to say 'chill pill' anymore. And the relationship is over.

I would track that mother f***** down and kill his ass.

Edited by SHOOTER12

• 1 month later...

Jesus that video of the guy on the NYC subway makes me enraged. His kids need to learn a lesson about what happens when a man hits a woman, so beating his ass in front of them is fair game and educational. Every man on that train car was a beta bitch. I may have ultimately gotten my ass whipped, but not before I hit him on the button with everything I had.

• Like 2
  • Rage+1 1

2 hours ago, Sleepygrad said:

Jesus that video of the guy on the NYC subway makes me enraged. His kids need to learn a lesson about what happens when a man hits a woman, so beating his ass in front of them is fair game and educational. Every man on that train car was a beta bitch. I may have ultimately gotten my ass whipped, but not before I hit him on the button with everything I had.

beta huh?

• 4 weeks later...
On 10/27/2021 at 4:27 PM, Brothahorn said:

If that's your wife, you gotta do something. Even if it gets you popped.

If it's just your girl, tell her dumbass not to say 'chill pill' anymore. And the relationship is over.

if that was the girl's husband/bf/brother, whatever, and he did nothing, he's a coward.  Hell, I would've leveled the motherfucker and I don't even know her.

Fucking infuriating.  

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

yeah, soooo...not gonna lie...if i were her i couldn't continue the relationship, period.

well first, when we got alone somewhere i would have the biggest screamfest you've ever experienced, that would probably include every single deep, hurtful grievance i had towards you, those words you just know would irrevocably scar you, i'd be pulling them all out 😒

but i would have lost every bit of...i dunno...respect, attraction, trust, etc., not even sure what the proper words are. i would never be able to fuck you again.

now... that's me. and i don't go around starting shit with strangers.* i don't fault her that much for saying 'chill pill' bc at that point i'd be thinking 'this dude is being ridiculous'...but honestly her man should have stepped in before that, when he was already screaming in her face and clearly being aggressive.

i guess i'm a bit old-fashioned. i know the dude was afraid...but come on man, like the person filming said, that's your woman! there's just no way. i'd never look at you the same again. 

plus...if her man had stepped in the aggressor would likely have started whooping his ass quickly and then i feel like others would have gotten involved at that point and it would have ended quickly.

* it's possible she did/said more than just 'chill pill'. it's also possible she starts shit with strangers everywhere they go, and that they have had arguments about it bc he's had to step in on her behalf before, in which case...

2000522201_tenor(8).gif.fda2c3bf4a5bbd32bd5e763bf220a0d6.gif

yeah, soooo...not gonna lie...if i were her i couldn't continue the relationship, period.
well first, when we got alone somewhere i would have the biggest screamfest you've ever experienced, that would probably include every single deep, hurtful grievance i had towards you, those words you just know would irrevocably scar you, i'd be pulling them all out
but i would have lost every bit of...i dunno...respect, attraction, trust, etc., not even sure what the proper words are. i would never be able to fuck you again.
now... that's me. and i don't go around starting shit with strangers.* i don't fault her that much for saying 'chill pill' bc at that point i'd be thinking 'this dude is being ridiculous'...but honestly her man should have stepped in before that, when he was already screaming in her face and clearly being aggressive.
i guess i'm a bit old-fashioned. i know the dude was afraid...but come on man, like the person filming said, that's your woman! there's just no way. i'd never look at you the same again. 
plus...if her man had stepped in the aggressor would likely have started whooping his ass quickly and then i feel like others would have gotten involved at that point and it would have ended quickly.

* it's possible she did/said more than just 'chill pill'. it's also possible she starts shit with strangers everywhere they go, and that they have had arguments about it bc he's had to step in on her behalf before, in which case...
2000522201_tenor(8).gif.fda2c3bf4a5bbd32bd5e763bf220a0d6.gif
I didn't read the whole shit but you would continue it if his hog is massive
  • Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Not surprising white trash teen mom waits until 3+ mts into the brawl to remove her baby and badass skull & bones hoodie from the ruckus.  Was she waiting for a good time to jump in the fray and join the lawsuit?  

Also, I was today year's old when I learned that black people go to Golden Corral.  I honestly had no idea.  I've heard black folks talk about every single breakfast place in America---good, bad, or indifferent.  But I've never heard one mention Golden Corral.  I just assumed it was for the Larry the Cable Guy crowd.  

Edited by Lobo