Hood fights and other hood shenanigans

Goo Punch

On 12/28/2022 at 12:23 PM, tx ind said:

that one employee with the high brawl IQ and good fundamentals was really scrappy with a high motor, bet she earned a lot of credit for her effort out there.

On 12/28/2022 at 12:56 PM, TexArcher said:

The coach on the field?

On 12/28/2022 at 1:41 PM, nnm said:

Lunch pail kinda gal. Sneaky athletic. Gym rat. 

Super Troopers Good Job GIF by Searchlight Pictures

this is why I surl.

Bravo men.

• Like 1

That fat piece of shit deserved to have her ass beaten. The school should give the girl who kicked her ass a pep-rally for her efforts to stop Bullying.

Bishop whatshisname is a douche. He’s making the assumption that the teacher stood back and did nothing until a black girl was involved and it was somehow racial in nature. There’s no indication the teacher was anywhere around the fight until she entered the shot, which was well into the fight. She easily could have just shown up.
  • Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

On 1/14/2023 at 10:53 PM, GoPokes83 said:

Bishop whatshisname is a douche. He’s making the assumption that the teacher stood back and did nothing until a black girl was involved and it was somehow racial in nature. There’s no indication the teacher was anywhere around the fight until she entered the shot, which was well into the fight. She easily could have just shown up.

That's what I thought at first, and I haven't seen any video to prove it 100%, but subsequent videos from that girl and others in the class said the teacher was there the whole time and didn't do anything until what is seen in the video. That still doesn't prove it has anything to do with race though 

Feel bad for this teacher, don’t know how he kept his cool for that long and he’s probably going to get in trouble for this I imagine. Kid deserved to get his ass beat.
I was openly rooting for the teacher. Fuck that don't hit a kid shit. I don't care how terrible you are as a teacher. You should not have to deal with that. And on top of everything else, this lil sumbitch dropping N bombs like he black. Definitely too bad the teacher couldn't fight. Lil fucker deserved a proper ass kicking.
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, Brothahorn said:
18 hours ago, tx ind said:
Feel bad for this teacher, don’t know how he kept his cool for that long and he’s probably going to get in trouble for this I imagine. Kid deserved to get his ass beat.

I was openly rooting for the teacher. Fuck that don't hit a kid shit. I don't care how terrible you are as a teacher. You should not have to deal with that. And on top of everything else, this lil sumbitch dropping N bombs like he black. Definitely too bad the teacher couldn't fight. Lil fucker deserved a proper ass kicking.

^^^all of this and for using "bro on my moms" 100 times in a minute 

• Hook 'Em 1

I get it, the kid is clearly a garbage human being with garbage human being community and family that informed who he is...but you are still the adult and the teacher with responsibility to NOT beat the crap out of an assumed minor. I don't think it's a good thing the teacher fought the kid and he should have been mentally stronger and let the administration handle the squeaky child.

• Hook 'Em 1

3 hours ago, HamsterHookah said:

I get it, the kid is clearly a garbage human being with garbage human being community and family that informed who he is...but you are still the adult and the teacher with responsibility to NOT beat the crap out of an assumed minor. I don't think it's a good thing the teacher fought the kid and he should have been mentally stronger and let the administration handle the squeaky child.

The sticking point is whether the school district would do anything. My wife taught 3rd grade for years. One year, she had a student that would get up in the middle of class and start throwing everyone's papers off their desk on the floor. He would walk across tables, slam lockers and get in other students faces yelling at them. She was not allowed to stop him because the principle was terrified that the parent was going to file a complaint with the district and cause mass headaches. All she could do was sit at her desk and say please stop. If he didn't, she had to call the office while the kid continued to act this way, until a counselor appeared to take him away. Then they would go to the office, give him candy and try to tell him why he was acting improperly. It went on for almost 5 months of the school year before they finally removed him from her class. I went to elementary school in the 60's. Sister Mary Gotti would have slapped him into next year and then thrown him out of school. I'm sure there's a happy medium but I know that a lot of schools will never completely discipline a problem student. 

5 minutes ago, Crapinon said:

The sticking point is whether the school district would do anything. My wife taught 3rd grade for years. One year, she had a student that would get up in the middle of class and start throwing everyone's papers off their desk on the floor. He would walk across tables, slam lockers and get in other students faces yelling at them. She was not allowed to stop him because the principle was terrified that the parent was going to file a complaint with the district and cause mass headaches. All she could do was sit at her desk and say please stop. If he didn't, she had to call the office while the kid continued to act this way, until a counselor appeared to take him away. Then they would go to the office, give him candy and try to tell him why he was acting improperly. It went on for almost 5 months of the school year before they finally removed him from her class. I went to elementary school in the 60's. Sister Mary Gotti would have slapped him into next year and then thrown him out of school. I'm sure there's a happy medium but I know that a lot of schools will never completely discipline a problem student. 

I don't disagree with you. The quality of behaviors in children in public schools and encounters with "neuordivergent" children, let's call them, is one of the reasons we bailed on public schools in general.

That said, my expectation for an adult dealing with clearly failed-at-home children (whether it be through neglect, abuse or ignorance begat by ignorance, etc.) is to be a mature and healthy adult and not start fist fighting with a high-pitched voice, 115 lb, 15 year old boy. The teacher was thin-skinned and emotionally weak and that's a liability for any teacher, but especially when dealing with this caliber of human being.