Hood fights and other hood shenanigans

Goo Punch

8 minutes ago, HamsterHookah said:

I don't disagree with you. The quality of behaviors in children in public schools and encounters with "neuordivergent" children, let's call them, is one of the reasons we bailed on public schools in general.

That said, my expectation for an adult dealing with clearly failed-at-home children (whether it be through neglect, abuse or ignorance begat by ignorance, etc.) is to be a mature and healthy adult and not start fist fighting with a high-pitched voice, 115 lb, 15 year old boy. The teacher was thin-skinned and emotionally weak and that's a liability for any teacher, but especially when dealing with this caliber of human being.

I understand your perspective too. My mom died when I was 14 after fighting cancer for a year. It was a very rough time in my life. I had an 8th grade teacher that ragged me because I was acting out somewhat and didn't seem to care about what I was going through. I eventually complete lost it in class one day and stood up and told him I was going to drag his ass in the hall and beat him down. I was really big kid, 6'1 290 lbs. I don't know if I could have beat a full grown man but I was willing to try. Luckily he remained calm and talked me off the ledge. And he never reported me either. As much as his continual actions/thought still piss me off today, I appreciate the fact that he remained calm and handled it the way he did.  

• Like 3

On 1/20/2023 at 2:37 PM, HamsterHookah said:

The teacher was thin-skinned and emotionally weak and that's a liability for any teacher, but especially when dealing with this caliber of human being.

I would normally agree with you, and I don't entirely disagree even in this situation. But in one of the filings I read when I first looked into this, that teacher had been stabbed by a student in the past. Don't recall if it was in the classroom or somewhere else though. I believe that was part of the justification for why he wasn't prosecuted. 

• Hook 'Em 2

Always scroll down on the tweet and there are normally news story

second woman – said to be Hayes – then runs into shot and opens fire, but doesn’t hit anyone. 

The police chief was there and ended up shooting at the chick with the gun but hit the other slut.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

17 hours ago, Da Fino said:

So that’s justified, right?

I don't know. But damn, that bitch was using her Get Out Of Jail Free Woman Card.

I would guess that it is not the first time she has done that. He told her to stop. He told her multiple times to stop. And she didn't.

No matter who you are, nobody has a license to just hit people.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 2

On 1/31/2023 at 2:38 PM, ajax said:

Not sure what's going on here. Maybe a...crack bust?

hippopotamus-hippo.gif

this goes back to the discussion on The Ticket a long time back where they talked about hippos will kick your ass

7 hours ago, ajax said:

The chin in this lady

those tits clearly back up the 6 kids claim......now we need to find out which 6 of you mother fuckers fucker her raw

19 hours ago, GoPokes83 said:

Take a gander at the size of that little sucker puncher.

It takes a lot of power to knock someone this big out, man or woman. If you really want to take them down, stomp on their instep/toes. One good foot stomp and they aren't going anywhere. Especially if they're wearing flip flops.