Hood fights and other hood shenanigans

Goo Punch

9 hours ago, ajax said:

Man, fights weren't like this when I was a kid. Little guy with the high side kick, flying kick, take down defence, single leg takedown, and attempted suplex. Kids got skills.

It's funny because a class of characters can't seem to fathom that you can use your feet and kick in a fight and they are literally flabbergasted by the idea:

*Guy kicks* "Yo WTF! Bro what you kicking for?!"

End of the video

*cry voice* "Stop kicking N-word!"

• Hook 'Em 1

11 hours ago, ajax said:

Man, fights weren't like this when I was a kid. Little guy with the high side kick, flying kick, take down defence, single leg takedown, and attempted suplex. Kids got skills.

Those two dudes are huge assholes/pussies, all rolled into one. 

"Why you kicking' him brah?" It's a fight you stupid fuck, and if he was down on the ground I bet he'd be getting stomped by your buddy.

"Get him off me" Don't start a fight if you can't fight, asshole.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

28 minutes ago, TonyTexas said:

SIAP

There’s a gif out there of this fight. It’s a great one to post when the inevitable message board tough guy callout happens. Exactly what a fight between two messageboard tough guys would look like. 

• Hook 'Em 1

On 2/3/2023 at 5:11 PM, nnm said:

There’s a gif out there of this fight. It’s a great one to post when the inevitable message board tough guy callout happens. Exactly what a fight between two messageboard tough guys would look like. 

Which one is Looch?

• Like 1

thanks for flying Spirit !
Officers spoke to everyone involved but have not made any arrests over the 7:30pm dust-up at E Terminal.

How the fuck does the teen not get arrested? She started the shit. At least put her ass on the no fly list. People need to start going to jail for this shit.
  • Hook 'Em 3
  • Rage+1 1

On 2/3/2023 at 10:16 AM, Sbbruin said:

PLEASE tell me she was expelled.  There can be no other response, aside from assault charges 

My wife taught elementary for 20 years. She couldn't discipline or even touch a student. She had a 3rd grader who would get up in class, knock things off other kids desk and walk on the tables. All she could do was say "please set down". She would call the office and it would take 10-15 minutes for the assigned "discipline" person to arrive, while the student behaved this way. Then they would take him to the office, give him candy to calm him down and send him back. The real problem are spineless administrators and bullying parents. Teachers are forbidden to film the kids acting up so parents continually harass districts with threats because "my child wouldn't act that way. It's the teachers fault." Then the teacher gets written up. So by the time they get to high school they think they are bullet proof and to some extent they are. 

• Like 1

Dirty 6th

The long hair dude was too preoccupied with getting the stick out of the other guy's hands, and he didn't bother with securing top position. So he got easily thrown off.

But it's probably for the best because if he did, the cops would have tased him instead of the bald guy.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Crapinon said:

My wife taught elementary for 20 years. She couldn't discipline or even touch a student. She had a 3rd grader who would get up in class, knock things off other kids desk and walk on the tables. All she could do was say "please set down". She would call the office and it would take 10-15 minutes for the assigned "discipline" person to arrive, while the student behaved this way. Then they would take him to the office, give him candy to calm him down and send him back. The real problem are spineless administrators and bullying parents. Teachers are forbidden to film the kids acting up so parents continually harass districts with threats because "my child wouldn't act that way. It's the teachers fault." Then the teacher gets written up. So by the time they get to high school they think they are bullet proof and to some extent they are. 

Back in the 70s, NNM’s mom was a elementary school teacher in northern NM, in a small community which was particularly socioeconomically challenged. In one particular incident, she took a couple of 6th graders to the office for a schoolyard fight. In the office, one of those kids slugged her full force in the chest. 
Fast forward 20 years, the same dude shot 4 people about 4 miles from the school. Was tried, convicted, and sentenced to death row. Died in prison of liver failure from hepatitis. 
That was one of many of my classmates that have spent at least some time in the big house. 
/csb 

• Hook 'Em 1

Dirty 6th
The long hair dude was too preoccupied with getting the stick out of the other guy's hands, and he didn't bother with securing top position. So he got easily thrown off.
But it's probably for the best because if he did, the cops would have tased him instead of the bald guy.

Long haired dude must have been being a msssive bitch or door man dude is just a massive bitch. Pushed his ass out to a dude with a stick.

14 hours ago, ajax said:

Dirty 6th

Long haired dude must’ve been a dick in the bar.  One guy held the stick when he was about to hit the black dude 

16 hours ago, Scraps said:
18 hours ago, ajax said:
Dirty 6th

Long haired dude must have been being a msssive bitch or door man dude is just a massive bitch. Pushed his ass out to a dude with a stick.

3 hours ago, closetohumping said:

Long haired dude must’ve been a dick in the bar.  One guy held the stick when he was about to hit the black dude 

In addition to whomever pushed him out the door, another guy outside the bar also pushed the hippie dude towards the stick dude. Seems like everybody disliked hippie dude. 

• Hook 'Em 1

12 minutes ago, SquishMitten said:

In addition to whomever pushed him out the door, another guy outside the bar also pushed the hippie dude towards the stick dude. Seems like everybody disliked hippie dude. 

Right.  Hippie dude must be an ass hat.  Otherwise, fuck that bouncer.  Hippie dude was going to win it looked like.

30 minutes ago, smuggs said:

I hate stick-fighting hippies.

Yep, those long-haired hippy type pinkos like to start stuff they can’t finish in bars. I bet he’s even got a commie flag tacked up to the wall inside of his garage. 

Edited by nnm
  • Hook 'Em 2

Dirty 6th

When a dude in sandals is beating you, it's time to stay home.
  • Hook 'Em 1

look at the fucks in this video.....Sasquatch makes an appearance at 1:01 with his offspring in tow

a dude in a skirt wearing a burka at 1:14

and then at 1:41 a fucker wearing a mask at a water park......well especially THAT water park where your health is a risk from anything but covid

On 2/7/2023 at 6:16 AM, closetohumping said:

On 2/7/2023 at 10:13 AM, SquishMitten said:

still, that's some bullshit. you don't have to like someone for a fight to be reasonably fair, even if the guy deserves it.

that door guy has a lot to answer for in my opinion. you have a psycho wielding a stick outside your bar. you're on 6th. the only reason you throw that guy out there is so he can fight an unfair fight. cops should be there any second, just wait out the stick guy.

then, when the unarmed guy starts getting the upper hand with the stick, the door guy fucking grabs it. what the hell dude.

once, i almost got arrested in leidseplein during a near riot during a street fight. short version: dude is ejected from club, resists, loses the fight, and is on his hands and knees in the street. out of the club, defeated, got what he deserved, i reckon. then one of the bouncers takes a running start and just free kicks the guy's head. near everyone went around went from slightly interested bystander to a very vocal enemy of the club right then in that moment. as the police were arresting the guy on the stretcher, i was trying to tell them it wasn't a fair fight and the guy had given up when the guy took a free run kick at him. 

that's when the dutch police said to me "you don't tell me what happened. i tell you what happened." me and my boss tried again and the ams cop basically implied i could join the unconscious guy if i wanted to keep talking about it.

police be police no matter where you are. never talk to them ever.

• Hook 'Em 1