Hood fights and other hood shenanigans

Goo Punch

13 minutes ago, Lobo said:

Not surprising white trash teen mom waits until 3+ mts into the brawl to remove her baby and badass skull & bones hoodie from the ruckus.  Was she waiting for a good time to jump in the fray and join the lawsuit?  

Also, I was today year's old when I learned that black people go to Golden Corral.  I honestly had no idea.  I've heard black folks talk about every single breakfast place in America---good, bad, or indifferent.  But I've never heard one mention Golden Corral.  I just assumed it was for the Larry the Cable Guy crowd.  

Have you ever been to a Cheddars?

• Haha 1

I went to the bar in that one in South Austin years ago before meeting my wife at Costco to shop because I couldn't handle Costco sober.  I wouldn't describe it as being anything near as horrific as a Golden Corral though.  I thought Cheddar's was like a casual chain alternative to Applebee's or something.  Golden Corral is for when you want to treat yourself like a garbage disposal and curse immigrants.

10 hours ago, Lobo said:

Not surprising white trash teen mom waits until 3+ mts into the brawl to remove her baby and badass skull & bones hoodie from the ruckus.  Was she waiting for a good time to jump in the fray and join the lawsuit?  

Also, I was today year's old when I learned that black people go to Golden Corral.  I honestly had no idea.  I've heard black folks talk about every single breakfast place in America---good, bad, or indifferent.  But I've never heard one mention Golden Corral.  I just assumed it was for the Larry the Cable Guy crowd.  

golden-corral.jpeg

13 hours ago, The Ace of Aces said:

Does a Golden Corral count as the hood, or is that unfair to actual hoods? 

Anyway this is wild

FB video

With apologies to Billy, this video is a tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury, signifying nothing. 
A bunch of yelling and screaming. A bunch of chairs and tables got thrown. No punches were landed, as far as I could tell. No KOs were recorded. No blood was spilled. 

Frankly, I was expecting a lot more out of the Golden Corral demographic.

How the fuck am I just finding out about this Golden Corral "Throwing Hands" Sunday Special in 2022?  I always figured it was white trash who were too fat to fight.  They just ate all the fried seafood they could over racial slurs.  

Holy cow.  Next thing you're gonna tell me is there's a secret nationwide ring of Cracker Barrel Fight Clubs?  

Edited by Lobo

14 hours ago, Lobo said:

Do you even overweight Hispanic female, bro?  & With 2 or 3 kids under 9 years old who apparently have to stick their fingers into / on every single food item?

That would be my mom (but sub grandkids for kids).  And she’s obsessed with portion size.  She ain’t happy unless the entree comes on two plates.  But she is a Germaphobe so buffets we’re largely a no-go for the family.  

• 4 months later...
37 minutes ago, crash_davis said:

this should be the poster video for this thread.

You could tell me this was a deleted scene from Idiocracy, and I would believe you. Those two waiters are determined to not let that guy skip out on his tab. Seems a bit risky in this day and age. 

• 1 month later...

Not sure if this is the right thread. 

me and my friends in high school go to the hood to buy some grass in my prelude. We arrive to find that Black dudes think this a decent chance to roll some white dudes. 

They step up hard and find…. outside line backer, inside line backer, corner back, and safety.   All In my prelude. 

Homeboys say “dayum! Y’all rolling fo deep in da hood like dat?!”

Me: “yup”

We got our twenty dolla bag no problem  

Edited by Elvis

10 hours ago, mchookem said:

i mean i thought airports were some of the safest places in the world, full of security ready to tackle and body search you at the drop of a hat...yet this thread is full of airport fights going on and on with nary a cop or TSA agent in sight. wtf 🤔

Spirit is a bus station in the middle of the airport.  Cops don't go there. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

Not sure if this is the right thread. 

me and my friends in high school go to the hood to buy some grass in my prelude. We arrive to find that Black dudes think this a decent chance to roll some white dudes. 

They step up hard and find…. outside line backer, inside line backer, corner back, and safety.   All In my prelude. 

Homeboys say “dayum! Y’all rolling fo deep in da hood like dat?!”

Me: “yup”
We got our twenty dolla bag no problem  

Oh we got Billy Badass here guys!
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

53 minutes ago, thunderlounge said:

And now Jet Blue owns it. Wonder how that works out?

I think it ends up back like the factory lot above a bit. Dude way out kickin dirt and all. 🤣

The great news is that like when United bought Continental Airlines, they will make it an exponentially better airline! 

• Rage+1 3