Hood fights and other hood shenanigans

Goo Punch

55 minutes ago, Kennythetiger said:

I’ve finally figured out that life is a lot easier if you just shut the fuck up and mind your own business. 

Sure. But he was looking for an incident and got one. And considering that the point of view is from the body cam of the intervening officer, I'm guessing he took action to get it released and shame the cop. Which he did. 

But he doesn't get away with that if he's not a white dude who did a bunch of homework on the 4th amendment. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Scraps said:

I mean not that he is wrong, but thats a good way to get shot nowadays lol

For his classmates Malcolm and Miguel, maybe.  

But that white boy talking like a lawyer's kid?  Shit, those cops were probably ready to buy him some beer to drop it.

• Hook 'Em 1

wasn't on worldstar (that i've seen) but 3 kids and a dad got into a fight at my kid's middle school last week.  the principal had to send out an email acknowledging the incident.  my kid said the dad threw hands first and that the argument was over a sports team.  

• Rage+1 1

1 minute ago, gsoda3 said:

wasn't on worldstar (that i've seen) but 3 kids and a dad got into a fight at my kid's middle school last week.  the principal had to send out an email acknowledging the incident.  my kid said the dad threw hands first and that the argument was over a sports team.  

Dad should be prosecuted. 

• Hook 'Em 1

3 hours ago, gsoda3 said:

Who won the fight?

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...