Hood fights and other hood shenanigans

Goo Punch

lulz. from the comments.

•  
          chris  21 hours ago

Anybody notice it's a gay bar? So he Isnt that badass. Like hitting a bunch of balloons .

VoltronX  chris  2 hours ago

Bro, some of the scariest mother fuckers Ive met are those big ass black dudes that talk with a slight gay lisp. Like they so hard, they don't have to hide that shit anymore.

•  

Sounds like he legit has mental health issues and just gets egged on for fame.
He does have mental health issues, but instead of egging on people for fame, he shows up to random gyms, asks people to spar, then swings for the fences on them. When they stop and ask him what the hell he's doing, he says, "I win, still the champ." Occasionally, he runs into a bona-fide boxer that rings his bell, so he jumps in and out of the ring until the fight gets stopped to keep him from getting killed. Then he says "I win, still the champ" and runs off. Like that Wilder vid. After wild literally throws people out of the way to finish the job, he runs to the doorway, chirps out "still the greatest" and runs. Honestly, I'm surprised he's still alive, much less not in jail for assault the way he cheap shots people.