Minneapolis Cop Murders A Black Man

HenryJames

excellent please post them.  this is the definition of "I know a guy".  there are about 1000 fatal police shootings a year in a county of 330M people.  there aren't a ton of bad/rogue cops.  almost all are good cops.  the dumbass cop in Minnesota is going down for murder.  he's a bad cop.

Really? A cop isn’t a bad cop until....he murders someone? What about all the cops who lie on the stand, make up charges, just beat people (but hey, they stop before they’re dead!)...and it keeps going? And this is the important part - ALLL THE OTHER COPS WHO KNOW and let them get away with it.

Shit, the very example you’re pointing to had one murderer...and three cops who watched him do it, and didn’t stop him. Literally every cop on the scene let him do it.

3 hours ago, scottsins said:

I don’t anyone is claiming that those idiots are the same who are actually protesting for the cause, so no reason to expect their actions to line up with some legitimate objective.

In Reno, Nevada this morning nearly 1,000 citizens showed up in their downtown to clean up the mess that the thuggish rioters left last night. They power washed graffiti, swept up broken glass, helped board up broken windows, etc.

In Cincinnati, an acquaintance’s client’s cell phone store was stripped bare by looters, leaving only a few accessories. All seven stores on his side of the block were cleaned out completely & systematically by organized looters. One was a shoe store, another a clothing shop, and dunno about the others. Of course their insurance probably will not cover those former small business owners if their policies include a civil disturbance clause. Any surly insurance agents can undoubtedly elaborate on that topic. 

• Like 6

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RnvPcPgJAKQ

KTLA live feed, currently on Santa Monica.  Police just moved en masse and started arresting.  Curfew started an hour and a half ago, looting's been taking place, and city leaders have said enough is enough.  So now lots of arrests.  It's glorious to watch.

Most of those in the TV studio sound tired of this crap, too.  Just mocked the skateboarder that ran away for abandoning his girlfriend to be arrested.

Refusing to go home after curfew just gives cover for the rioters.  I'm guessing forces moved in now before sunset to arrest those that refused to go home so that they can concentrate resources on the rioting scum when it ramps up after dark.  Trying not to be overwhelmed again.

Broadcast is temporarily blank screened while they run commercials, but they said they'd be back.

Edited by clapclapclap
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, atomheartbevo said:

I don't think it's that extreme.  I think some want that, they are thriving on it, getting off on it, but as a whole, there's no way they'd last long at all if serious shit really went down - like I said earlier, while my speciality was not infantry, I learned enough in basic training and in training exercises not to do a lot of the stupid shit I see these cops doing - they keep breaking out of their ranks in 1s and 2s to target specific protestors.  They keep isolating themselves from their buddies, and they are relying on the fear of the crowd and that their fellow cops will get to them, and they aren't checking the windows above them.  As a matter of fact, the lack of situational awareness a lot of these cops are displaying is pretty staggering, for a group of people that is supposed to be paranoid - they are running into situations on pure adrenaline, without even seeing if somebody is standing there with a weapon.  Plus, they don't have the numbers they think they do, not even close.  We've already seen videos of them being overrun and having to be rescued by protestors.

first is exactly what happened in Dallas, right?. 2nd is why you have to shut this down early and you need to tell legitimate protesters to wait.  the police or going to have a hard time determining who is bad actor and who is a legitimate protester in these situations.

first is exactly what happened in Dallas, right?. 2nd is why you have to shut this down early and you need to tell legitimate protesters to wait.  the police or going to have a hard time determining who is bad actor and who is a legitimate protester in these situations.

I don’t think you can schedule outrage. If they wait then they risk losing the audience.

24 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

Really? A cop isn’t a bad cop until....he murders someone? What about all the cops who lie on the stand, make up charges, just beat people (but hey, they stop before they’re dead!)...and it keeps going? And this is the important part - ALLL THE OTHER COPS WHO KNOW and let them get away with it.

Shit, the very example you’re pointing to had one murderer...and three cops who watched him do it, and didn’t stop him. Literally every cop on the scene let him do it.

so what are you going to do about it?  if there are so many shitty cops what are you going to do? who the fuck runs these cities with shitpots full of shitty cops?

• Like 1

so what are you going to do about it?  if there are so many shitty cops what are you going to do? who the fuck runs these cities with shitpots full of shitty cops?

I posted this before but here’s a bunch of info and research on what works:

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Buzzrock said:

I don’t think you can schedule outrage. If they wait then they risk losing the audience.

the media will certainly help them keep the audience.  not in a bad way.  they will cover all of the protests. if they don't wait they get lumped in with the bad actors.

I will say this is a bad scenario being that 40M people are out of work.  many of them lower income hourly workers.

56 minutes ago, Dr. Beeper said:

Kneeling hurt nobody. Blocking a highway fucks with motorists and is dangerous to protestors. It’s beyond idiotic. 

Oh no, you and the motorists are inconvenienced and annoyed!  You'll get over it.  Also, as I recall, APD blocked off I-35 for the protest. So, not a lot of danger in that.  I'm sorry that you are disappointed.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

There....now you’re starting to get how huge of a fucking problem we’re dealing with.

As a society, universally, we’ve constructed and preserved a system that fosters, trains, and protects bad actors. That’s why the response to this problem is the country exploding, and not an isolated HR review.

Just now, Brisketexan said:

There....now you’re starting to get how huge of a fucking problem we’re dealing with.

As a society, universally, we’ve constructed and preserved a system that fosters, trains, and protects bad actors. That’s why the response to this problem is the country exploding, and not an isolated HR review.

fair enough. so what are you going to do?

8 minutes ago, Scheiss Meister said:

Oh no, you and the motorists are inconvenienced and annoyed!  You'll get over it.  Also, as I recall, APD blocked off I-35 for the protest. So, not a lot of danger in that.  I'm sorry that you are disappointed.

Until the protesters start breaking your windows and trying to drag you out of your car like some visions posted earlier in this thread showed.  

• Like 2

the media will certainly help them keep the audience.  not in a bad way.  they will cover all of the protests. if they don't wait they get lumped in with the bad actors.
I will say this is a bad scenario being that 40M people are out of work.  many of them lower income hourly workers.

Not if something else happens in the 24 hour news cycle. The media cares about one thing and one thing only: keeping your eyes on the TV. Protests about something that happened a couple weeks ago won’t have the same impact.

4 minutes ago, Message Board User said:

Stupid and probably politically incorrect question here - but if you're out at 11 pm and setting fires to churches, are you really protesting or just looking for trouble?

you are pretty much not protesting after sunset.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Buzzrock said:

Not if something else happens in the 24 hour news cycle. The media cares about one thing and one thing only: keeping your eyes on the TV. Protests about something that happened a couple weeks ago won’t have the same impact.

well then they get lumped in with the thugs and idiots...

13 minutes ago, dcar00 said:

Just like the media helped keep the audience from all of the previous murders we've seen caught on camera?

If you're relying on the media to help you, I've got some oceanfront property in Oklahoma to sell you.

It's a bad scenario because this shit keeps happening, and it keeps getting caught on camera, and not a single fucking thing is done.  

We live in a country where police departments all over the country treat everybody out protesting as if they are also rioting.  People who are exercising their Constitutional rights.  We see them randomly shooting people who were no threat to them with rubber bullets, paint bullets, etc.  We saw Dallas PD rolling through with a drive-by shooting rubber bullets at people who weren't a threat, in a situation that the cops did not assess, just roll through shooting out the fucking window like we're some fucking third-world country.  We saw it in Minneapolis.   People are getting fed up with this shit.

A bunch of people being out of work maybe fanning the flames, but they didn't start the fire.  Shit, it was only a few weeks ago that we found out a couple of inbreds cornered and murdered a black man in Georgia, all because he did what a bunch of us have done in the past.  We are what, only a week removed from a woman in New York City calling the cops and trying to get a black guy arrested (or worse) by claiming he was about to assault her.  And she made fucking sure to mention that he was African-American in the call.  She didn't just call him a man, she made fucking sure to say African-American.

It's fucking 2020, and we are still dealing with this shit.

Go read this thread for some perspective.

56 minutes ago, GotThatFire said:

You’re a fan of this because you think its a means to “victory”. Despicable 

Get a fucking grip. It was an attempt at comedic relief, which everyone could use right now.  If you have to politicize everything, you are part of the problem, not the solution.

• Like 1