Minneapolis is Burning

F250

4 minutes ago, Message Board User said:

Been a rough few days for the young mayor of Minneapolis...

Mayor of St. Paul, but thanks for updating. The St. Paul Mayor got caught in a lie while trying to shape the narrative. He was gaslighting and deserves to be ousted from office for lying to the people of St. Paul. What a piece of shit. 

• Like 2
  • Fuck You 1

5 minutes ago, washparkhorn said:

Not many, if any, on the far left here. This is centrist country. Someone steered you in the wrong direction (assuming you know what the "far left" is outside of some cartoon on Fox or some Q "authority" on the political spectrum). 

Looks like the only other thread this guy has participated in is the A&M recruiting thread, so I'm going to assume aggy. To him everyone to the left of W Bush is "Far left"

10 minutes ago, washparkhorn said:

Mayor of St. Paul, but thanks for updating. The St. Paul Mayor got caught in a lie while trying to shape the narrative. He was gaslighting and deserves to be ousted from office for lying to the people of St. Paul. What a piece of shit. 

In fairness to him, this is what COPS told him. 

St. Paul's mayor is a young black guy. 

• Like 1

Fuck that....just when I start thinking ok maybe it's time to chill another video pops up that puts me right back in burn it all down mode

Stealing/destroying people's water and milk that they paid for(or a donation)
FUCK YOU!!