Goodbye Quarks: The Onium Theory, My New Book

RayDog

After 32 months of research and writing I finished my new book Goodbye Quarks: The Onium Theory. In the onium theory I extend the relativistic positronium solution of Feynman and Sternglass to all particles and resonances such that all of them can be shown to be made of only electrons, protons, and their antiparticles. This theory accounts for the decay products, unlike the quark model. And it explains the masses, above and beyond the masses of the component electrons, protons, and neutrons as relativistic mass.

I also use basic quantum field theory to examine the structure and properties of electrons and protons to show that they have the same basic structure and should be thought of as two different charge-matter variations of the same basic type of particle. So my claim is that there is only one particle.

I started this as a test to see if such a model could be done and the results were even better than I imagined. The precise match of most of the masses makes me confident that the basic theory is correct even though it still needs work in some areas. The Bohr-Sommerfeld solutions on which it is based are acknowledged to be overly simplified, while still frequently within 0.5% of the correct mass.

For example rho and omega mesons are made of 4 pion group resonances which is why their masses are approximately equal to the combined masses of two pions and a kaon. Compare that to the irrational formulas used by the quark model for the neutral rho and omega.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0897JYYLG/ref=sr_1_1?dchild=1&keywords=ray+fleming+goodbye+quarks&qid=1590625411&sr=8-1

View full article

• Hook 'Em 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

I'm curious how observation is measured and controlled as a factor within this theory.  It makes sense to some degree to me, however, in dealing with the quantum realm, I also have to scrutinize the environment and observation controls.  

Same time, what behaviors are seen to illustrate that their individual breakdowns of matter reflect the frequencies if they are one and the same? 

The breakdown of atoms and this science is never ending, imo.  Meaning, there are infinite findings to breakdown matter into smaller forms, just as there are infinite findings to exploration of space and the physics there.  The system is designed as such.  

Too bad op disappeared, yes? 

What if “c a t” really spelled dog. 

That’s all I got for now. Need a different elevation to get all deep into the good stuff.

You’re right though. Too bad ol @RayDog hasn’t been on it a bit. I wanted to see what he thought about Gates and Bezos backing the fusion tech deal, and if it had any legs. Seemed intriguing, but most articles can be that way if the author wants. 

This is what I had came across on the fusion thing:

https://www.cnbc.com/amp/2021/02/12/commonwealth-fusion-backed-by-gates-bezos-for-unlimited-clean-energy.html

Commonwealth Fusion Systems, looks to make fusion possible, power cities, super duper safe, blah blah. 

Edited by thunderlounge

11 hours ago, Doc Holliday said:

I'm curious how observation is measured and controlled as a factor within this theory.  It makes sense to some degree to me, however, in dealing with the quantum realm, I also have to scrutinize the environment and observation controls.  

Same time, what behaviors are seen to illustrate that their individual breakdowns of matter reflect the frequencies if they are one and the same? 

The breakdown of atoms and this science is never ending, imo.  Meaning, there are infinite findings to breakdown matter into smaller forms, just as there are infinite findings to exploration of space and the physics there.  The system is designed as such.  

Too bad op disappeared, yes? 

Your talking at someone who doesn't understand how a top doesn't fall over. Best of luck.

• 2 weeks later...