Texas Women's Tennis 2020-2021 Let's Go!!!

LTtxfan

Guest Lobo

So that'll be Wednesday.  And that goes well, Final Four match on Friday versus Georgia/N.C. State winner.  

What're chances Final Four/title game is on the ESPN family of networks?  Would really like to watch with my eldest who is kinda, sorta getting into tennis.  

Just a preview of tomorrow's match-

Texas and NC State played last year with Texas winning 4-3 after losing the doubles point. NC State's doubles are really good and I won't be surprised if they won the doubles point. That said I still like most of Texas' matchups in singles. Anna and Fernanda should be playing the same opponents as last year (which they both won). Hopefully Peyton will continue her form from the last match. I also think Kylie will play better tomorrow compared to her last two matches (played against players with semi pushing styles) as her opponent's game is also that of a ball striker.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

All 3 of NCST's doubles teams are top 50 in the nation with 2 of them in the top 15. They hold the edge in doubles. Experience wise, we'll play a super senior and potentially 5 freshmen in singles. NCST will play 2 super seniors, 2 seniors, 1 junior, and 1 freshman in singles. It will be our talent v their experience. 

Yes won doubles point !!!  🤘

265.png  Texas vs. NC State   286.png

1 : 0

Doubles 1

Sun L (TEX) / Collins K (TEX)

Rogers A (NCS) / Smith A (NCS)

(Completed) stats.png

Doubles 2

Turati A (TEX) / Labrana F (TEX)

Daniel J (NCS) / Reami A (NCS)

(not finished) camera.png stats.png

Doubles 3

Chavatipon C (TEX) / Stearns P (TEX)

Rencheli A (NCS) / Rajecki A (NCS)

(Completed) stats.png

Edited by LTtxfan

14 hours ago, perfectchaos007 said:

All 3 of NCST's doubles teams are top 50 in the nation with 2 of them in the top 15. They hold the edge in doubles. Experience wise, we'll play a super senior and potentially 5 freshmen in singles. NCST will play 2 super seniors, 2 seniors, 1 junior, and 1 freshman in singles. It will be our talent v their experience. 

Fuck their doubles!