Spurs vs Warriors

Goo Punch

On 4/19/2018 at 10:40 PM, Machinator said:

Spurs are playing hard. They're just outclassed.

No, the Spurs will always outclass the Warrior organisation, the team might be out-athletisized in this series, but never out classes by a team with Zaza on the roster... 

Very good first half for the Spurs. Curious to see if Kerr continues to cede space to Murray if he knocks those shots down in the second half.
Those offensive rebounds are going to add up for the Warriors, though.

Yup, and you know warriors scoring sprees are coming. Great 1st Half tho

2 minutes ago, Machinator said:

Their series (assuming they beat the Spurs this round) with the Pelicans starts on the 28th, regardless of whether this series goes 4 or 7.

I don't think the NBA would make one of these teams play Game 7 and Game 1 on the same day.

7 minutes ago, Machinator said:

Their series (assuming they beat the Spurs this round) with the Pelicans starts on the 28th, regardless of whether this series goes 4 or 7.

3 minutes ago, aggie08 said:

I don't think the NBA would make one of these teams play Game 7 and Game 1 on the same day.

Yep, I had that wrong. So if the Warriors sweep today, the series starts on the 28th. Otherwise, it could get pushed a couple days.

2 minutes ago, immortal13 said:

Incorrect

15 minutes ago, aggie08 said:

So if the series goes to 7, the series gets pushed back. Otherwise it starts on the 28th. So unless you (Immortal13) think the Warriors are going to tank 3 games in a row, they were not sandbagging.