Raptors and Wizards

Goo Punch

Raptors have been a playoff traveshamockery- 0-7 in Game 1 all time. The Wizards have a whole bunch of talent that never lives up to anything. Either team could win this series in any fashion and I wouldn’t be surprised by it. This looks like Toronto’s best chance to make a playoff run. Bout to find out.

And let's be fair, this Wizards team is not your typical 8 seed. The Raptors are playing faster, moving the ball more, and shooting better from 3, plus they're missing an integral part of their bench in FVV. But as Paul Pierce (very smugly) said just now, it doesn't matter in the playoffs if your stars don't play like stars.

10 minutes ago, Machinator said:

And let's be fair, this Wizards team is not your typical 8 seed. The Raptors are playing faster, moving the ball more, and shooting better from 3, plus they're missing an integral part of their bench in FVV. But as Paul Pierce (very smugly) said just now, it doesn't matter in the playoffs if your stars don't play like stars.

Honestly the Wiz are even more dysfunctional than TOR.   I didn't expect much from them because of that fact.

1 hour ago, Goo Punch said:

Raptors have been a playoff traveshamockery- 0-7 in Game 1 all time. The Wizards have a whole bunch of talent that never lives up to anything. Either team could win this series in any fashion and I wouldn’t be surprised by it. This looks like Toronto’s best chance to make a playoff run. Bout to find out.

Bro your math sucks... The Raptors are 1-12 all time in Game 1s and have lost the last 10 straight.

16 minutes ago, BigOrange1 said:

wondering if the wizards show any heart whatsoever tonight.  i'm a big fan of wall and beal, but this season has been a complete disaster for washington.  i don't think it's a talent issue either.  

Yeah big changes are in the offing.  Brooks has to be gone and I doubt Beal & Wall & Porter are all there next season.  Lots of people think the Wiz should get rid of Beal, but I think it would be smarter to move Wall and his ginormous contract, if they can.

Clippers East.

Edited by Message Board User

33 minutes ago, BigOrange1 said:

wondering if the wizards show any heart whatsoever tonight.  i'm a big fan of wall and beal, but this season has been a complete disaster for washington.  i don't think it's a talent issue either.  

Its time to break them up.  Hiring Scott Brooks was a terrible idea.