Brennan Eagles taking a stand

TonyTexas

I started a thread back in September that was titled "Eagles is....". 

"Inconsistent" was my response. Measurables don't mean much in the NFL if you can't be counted on to make the catch. I hope he continues to develop and gets a chance somewhere, but he's a long shot at best to have more than a cup of coffee in the league.

• Hook 'Em 1

On 12/15/2020 at 7:18 PM, SHOOTER12 said:

Fuck these bunch of cowards and quitters.  I'm old, and therefore old school, but I feel when you make a commitment to your team and team mates by God you honor that commitment.  DKR wouldn't tolerate the game today, that's for damned sure.

LOL. What about the fraudulent commitment Tom Herman made to Eagles that he would get great media attention playing for a championship-contending team and that his skills would get developed to make him a high-draft pick and then have a long, successful career in the NFL? 

Star-Remover.jpg

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Nivek said:

Chris Flexes not to demonstrate how great he was, but to psyche himself up. According to a podcast I heard.

I think it is to check that all of his limbs& appendages are still there since the receiver he was guarding blew by him so fast. He is worried he's lost possibly a hand or an arm in the jetwash.

Eagles declaring early frankly sums up this entire team. A bunch of guys who think they are far better than they are that never wanted to put in the hard work to improve. To be fair they are being led by a complete and utter fucktard so the rot starts at the top.

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, TreatyOak said:

LOL. What about the fraudulent commitment Tom Herman made to Eagles that he would get great media attention playing for a championship-contending team and that his skills would get developed to make him a high-draft pick and then have a long, successful career in the NFL? 

Star-Remover.jpg

Fuck him too

• Hook 'Em 3

8 minutes ago, Sock Monkey said:

I will to, but let's be realistic here. He's the opposite of LJH. Athletic yet lacking skill. Results will be about the same if he lands with a good fit.

He reminds me of Malcolm Williams. Fast and athletic, but meh hands and spotty route-running.

• Hook 'Em 2

His best bet is to work his ass off and put up outstanding numbers in the combine. Also, work on ball catching drills until his hands go numb. Being considered unreliable is a death sentence for a prospecting NFL WR. 

Also the DK Metcalf comparison is silly. DK is and absolute specimen, while Eagles is just above average athletically, going into the draft.

• Hook 'Em 1

I truly wish him the best. But the one thing Eagles has consistently done on the 40 acres is make bad decisions. Suspended, going home to fix racism only to show back up without actually accomplishing jack. Now leaving early when the number of questions on him regarding skills, output, and attitude are significant. 

Sigh...

• 3 weeks later...