Karen of the Year

cactusflinthead

She seems like she has mental issues. Manic bipolar or on the autism spectrum or something like that. Not that it excuses her behavior, but it seems more like a mental health issue than a racism issue. The way she's communicating and the types of threats she's making are really strange. 

• Like 6

I cannot believe how nice the people are to Karen.  and I live in a bubble and none of these people are in it.   

I just came back from Bolivar and was treated to idiots flying trump flags and police > America flags on the beach.   Don't politicize my family time to flop around in the water!

9 minutes ago, ztejas said:

She seems like she has mental issues. Manic bipolar or on the autism spectrum or something like that. Not that it excuses her behavior, but it seems more like a mental health issue than a racism issue. The way she's communicating and the types of threats she's making are really strange. 

Agree. Back in the 90s there was a regular on South Congress kind of like this lady. Some days she was nice as could be. Next day she might tell you she was going to fuck your whole family with a butcher knife...but still smiling. 

1 hour ago, ztejas said:

So like the current president.

• Like 5
  • Fuck You 1

25 minutes ago, gyroprotagonist said:

i get that twitter has broken out the anointing oils on this one, but shouldn't a true Karen call the cops or ask to speak to a supervisor for a perceived slight?  This lady is just a run of the mill racist fat piece of shit

Agree. Not every piece of shit or mentally ill person is a Karen. A Karen wants to speak to the manager or call the cops. Maybe even let the HOA know that your trash can was out 7 minutes early. 

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, gyroprotagonist said:

i get that twitter has broken out the anointing oils on this one, but shouldn't a true Karen call the cops or ask to speak to a supervisor for a perceived slight?  This lady is just a run of the mill racist fat piece of shit

did central park dog karen call the cops herself or just tell dude to call the cops?

2 hours ago, cactusflinthead said:

She's got a lot of competition, but I think she's got the right stuff to dominate her turf.

I do not give a fuck about your rules or niceties, at minimum I would have slapped that bitch. No hesitation

• Like 1

1. Agree with those saying this isn't quite Karen. Being a crazy bitch is necessary but not a sufficient condition of Karenness. 
2. This bitch def is schizo, manic, assburgers, or something like that. 

Agreed. She may be a horrible person, but you’d have to clear off a whole lotta crazy to know for sure. Her main problem is being absolutely nuts.

11 hours ago, gyroprotagonist said:

11 hours ago, Larry T. Spider said:

Agree. Not every piece of shit or mentally ill person is a Karen. A Karen wants to speak to the manager or call the cops. Maybe even let the HOA know that your trash can was out 7 minutes early. 

I was wondering about that also.   It seems to me that designating her as a "Karen" would be thinking too highly of her.

I think "old ugly racist piece of shit bitch" would be more fitting of her station.

Yes, a true Karen is denoted by a willingness to start something with a person of color and then try to weaponize the police against the person of color when the person of color does not submit to the potential Karen's authority. 

• Like 4

10 hours ago, Hookah Horns said:

1. Agree with those saying this isn't quite Karen. Being a crazy bitch is necessary but not a sufficient condition of Karenness. 

2. This bitch def is schizo, manic, assburgers, or something like that. 

Maybe she's just an asshole.

With your avatar that would have been chef's kiss.

Yes, she is mentally ill. 

“I’m close w/ Lena Hernandez’s fam. 1. I’m extremely sorry to the ppl she abused; awful & sickening. 2. She’s MASSIVELY mentally ill. Been devastating her fam for yrs & she’s off her meds & needs severe help. No excuse, just thought victims might want to know why.”

Link: https://globintel.com/usa/who-is-lena-hernandez-torrance-karen-strikes-twice-bio-wiki-age-work-racial-tirade/

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Hank Kingsley said:

Yes, she is mentally ill. 

“I’m close w/ Lena Hernandez’s fam. 1. I’m extremely sorry to the ppl she abused; awful & sickening. 2. She’s MASSIVELY mentally ill. Been devastating her fam for yrs & she’s off her meds & needs severe help. No excuse, just thought victims might want to know why.”

Link: https://globintel.com/usa/who-is-lena-hernandez-torrance-karen-strikes-twice-bio-wiki-age-work-racial-tirade/

Then why the fuck is she driving

• Like 3

17 minutes ago, Pancho said:

That's a better example. She's so put upon by what she sees on teevee (likely Fox) that she lashes out and calls that woman a n***** for passing her on the left and then runs to the police to file a report.

KKKaren: "I'm so tired of this!"

Camera Lady: "Black people are tired of this shit too. We've been putting up with it for 400 years!"

KKKaren "I'm going to get my purse..."

8 minutes ago, bolverk said:

That's a better example. She's so put upon by what she sees on teevee (likely Fox) that she lashes out and calls that woman a n***** for passing her on the left and then runs to the police to file a report.

Camera Lady: "Black people are tired of this shit too. We've been putting up with it for 400 years!"

All of this. The first woman is obviously mentally ill and it's hard to watch without feeling really bad for her, regardless of her despicable behavior. The second woman's mental illness is almost certainly her brain being poisoned by Facebook and Fox News. 

At least the first woman didn't run to the police and endanger their lives.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, bolverk said:

What are the odds she came back with her purse?  I’ll bet she jumped in her car and split.

KKKaren:  "I am so tired of this!  I want to speak to the manager."

Dispatch:  "The manager of cops?  This is a police station."

KKKaren:  "No, the manager of races of people!" 

Dispatch:  "That's God, ma'am.  You want to speak with God?"  

KKKaren:  "Don't you bring the Lord into this!  Don't you blaspheme!"  

57 minutes ago, Nivek said:

Why am I not surprised that they don’t understand you are supposed to pass on the left?

I bet KKKaren is so much in the habit of driving slowly in the left lane that she's more used to being passed on the right.

As much as this time is maddening, its a good thing these racist assholes are being surfaced and exposed.  By the time this "culture war" is over, they will be begging to be allowed to crawl back under the rock they came from.

• Like 1

I would love to see someone just whip out some pepper spray and spray one of these Karens in the face when they start yelling  at their face.  I can’t see how yelling at someone in a aggressive way can’t be interpreted as threatening 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ted Lange said:

I bet she was a fun hang back in the day.  God bless her calling attention to the cause though.