Karen of the Year

cactusflinthead

Didn't see this, and maybe it's in another thread.  In c=fact it should be its own thread.  But I do wish death upon her.  Or a straightjacket for life.  Video in link.

A disturbed “Karen” tossed a helpless puppy at a black man — who then apparently adopted the battered dog, video shows.

The bizarre footage, posted Friday to Instagram, shows an unidentified white woman arguing with a black man in the middle of a California intersection while she’s holding a Belgian Malinois puppy.

“What’d you just say?” the man asks the woman.

“I said you’re black,” she replies.

“So what?” the man shoots back.

“Exactly,” she replies before spitting into the street, video shows.

“So what if I’m f–king black — what’s up?” the man asks.

“So what if I’m f–king white,” the woman replies while walking toward the man.

“I didn’t say nothing about race, you racist b—h!” the man fires back. “You’re the one bringing up f–king race.”

Following more puzzling back-and-forth, the woman appears to kick the man in the shin before he turns his attention to the puppy she is cradling.

The man asks the woman if the pooch is hers, prompting her to unexpectedly throw the clearly distressed animal at him, video shows.

“What the f–k!” the man says while petting the yelping puppy at his feet. “Come here.”

He then turns his ire back toward the unidentified woman.

“Get the f–k out of here, you dumb b—h!” he says. “Whoa, back up — this is not your f–king dog. This is not your dog no more. I got video of everything. Yeah, get the f–k out of here. You’re going to jail, b–h.”

The woman then claims she has a “mental health record” while accusing the man of stealing the animal. The pooch, meanwhile, later appeared on the man’s Instagram feed in good spirits with a fresh name: Movie.

“This has gotta be the best thing I’ve seen from 2020,” one reply read.

The original video showing the woman’s meltdown had garnered more than 2.3 million views as of Monday.

https://nypost.com/2020/10/12/karen-hurls-puppy-at-black-man-during-racist-rant-video-shows/

• Hook 'Em 1

4 minutes ago, Willfully Horn said:

I thought this thread was the appropriate spot. Outspoken, racist, woman uses a racial slur against PA second lady, who was born in Brazil. 

https://thehill.com/homenews/news/520589-pennsylvania-second-lady-films-racist-attack-on-her-in-grocery-store

Lord, help this country.

The Lord has washed His hands of us.  

We're on our own.

We're fucked.

• Hook 'Em 1

15 hours ago, Texaspython said:

I’d be surprised if their hoa actually bans political signs. Legally speaking, they can but those types of rules have been in disfavor for a long time. 

Where was that? HOAs cannot ban political signs in Texas, but they can limit the number and size of signs.

14 hours ago, Brisketexan said:

The Lord has washed His hands of us.  

We're on our own.

We're fucked.

Just the way the democrats want it......  talk about belt high, and out over the plate....

EDIT:  The truth sure does hurt some folks....

Edited by Onboard 2.0
  • Fuck You 2

46 minutes ago, Willfully Horn said:

I thought this thread was the appropriate spot. Outspoken, racist, woman uses a racial slur against PA second lady, who was born in Brazil. 

https://thehill.com/homenews/news/520589-pennsylvania-second-lady-films-racist-attack-on-her-in-grocery-store

Lord, help this country.

deadpool tj miller GIF

• Haha 1

I didn't film it, but just had my own personal Karen experience while voting. Middle-aged white lady (the classic) wouldn't keep her mask on while standing behind me in line to vote. Flipped out when I politely asked her to do so. Fucking crazy. There's a certain satisfaction in meeting the person whose vote you're cancelling out.

Be careful while voting, even in Travis County.

• Hook 'Em 6

1 hour ago, Willfully Horn said:

The kids they dance, they shake their bones

Her first order of business as HOA vice-cunt was to ban dead music at the pool.  She’s gotta be Judge Smails daughter Given her opposition to loud music and demanding they’re be no More fun of any kind.  #HOAlawandorder

That lady throwing the puppy video is so disturbing. That’s just mental illness plain and simple. Btw, a Belgian Malinois puppy sells for up to $2,500 and a trained adult Belgian Malinois sells for $45,000. Magnificent dogs and makes the story even more bizarre. Where did she get the dog?

• Hook 'Em 1

8 minutes ago, Irieguy said:

That lady throwing the puppy video is so disturbing. That’s just mental illness plain and simple. Btw, a Belgian Malinois puppy sells for up to $2,500 and a trained adult Belgian Malinois sells for $45,000. Magnificent dogs and makes the story even more bizarre. Where did she get the dog?

The crying/yelping of that puppy made me want to jump through my screen and choke a bitch.  Stoked the guy took it home and has a nice pup.

• Hook 'Em 1

2 minutes ago, Sbbruin said:

and yet...

spacer.png

Yeah no it was like bp. I'm not even a religious person, and am pretty much an atheist at this point in my life, but a fairly constant theme from democrats is a dislike of people who lean to the religious side of the equation, especially christians.

15 minutes ago, Onboard 2.0 said:

Yeah no it was like bp. I'm not even a religious person, and am pretty much an atheist at this point in my life, but a fairly constant theme from democrats is a dislike of people who lean to the religious side of the equation, especially christians.

Batting practice if the batter missed the ball sitting on a T, shat himself,  threw the bat behind him, bouncing it off the backstop back into his head, and then walked round the bases like he hit a homerun. That sort of batting practice. 

Edited by Dahobbs
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, Onboard 2.0 said:

You couldn't be more of a fucking moron about that if you tried.

From a month ago:

In the survey of 1,212 likely voters who identify as Catholic, Biden holds a 12-percentage-point advantage over President Trump. 

And:

FT_16.02.22_religionPoliticalAffiliation

There is a very, very large progressive Christian movement.  You know, folks who are pounding their heads in frustration at that anti-gospel, outright hypocrisy of "evangelical christians."  Just because you have bought the insane and false lies of the admin ("Biden hates religion"  - dude, he carries a fucking ROSARY with him, that's more religious than 95% of America right there) doesn't make them true.  In fact, that the message comes from the admin tells you it's false.

Not only is the Democratic party NOT anti-Christian, a metric shitton of Christians are voting Democratic precisely BECAUSE it aligns more closely with the simple truths and values of what the Gospel says.

Jesus, you can't help but pants yourself, can you?

• Hook 'Em 8
  • Like 1

17 hours ago, washparkhorn said:

Karen goes after her hair colorist . . . physically . . .. This is like some disease robbing people of common decency. 

https://www.reddit.com/r/FuckYouKaren/comments/j8t2uk/bye_robin/

The video is autoplay . . . ergo, a link rather than an embed. sorry.

The audio was garbled at the beginning.  Did she insult the assistant?  I couldn't tell what was going on?

The young tatted chick leaning back with the Robinnnn! to the older hag was fucking comical.  Like who's the adult here?

Edited by TwiceHorn

42 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

From a month ago:

And:

There is a very, very large progressive Christian movement.  You know, folks who are pounding their heads in frustration at that anti-gospel, outright hypocrisy of "evangelical christians."  Just because you have bought the insane and false lies of the admin ("Biden hates religion"  - dude, he carries a fucking ROSARY with him, that's more religious than 95% of America right there) doesn't make them true.  In fact, that the message comes from the admin tells you it's false.

Not only is the Democratic party NOT anti-Christian, a metric shitton of Christians are voting Democratic precisely BECAUSE it aligns more closely with the simple truths and values of what the Gospel says.

I am surprised and horrified by that representation of the UMC.  Something has to be wrong there.  Especially considering the Episcopal and PCUSA figures, as I would consider them very demographically aligned. 

Every UMC in central Dallas, the wealthy part, is displaying a rainbow flag, currently.

Maybe it's olds.

Edited by TwiceHorn

33 minutes ago, TwiceHorn said:

The audio was garbled at the beginning.  Did she insult the assistant?  I couldn't tell what was going on?

The young tatted chick leaning back with the Robinnnn! to the older hag was fucking comical.  Like who's the adult here?

allow me lol ☺️

Robin is seeing her normal girl, we'll call her Jane, to get her roots done. Jane is the salon owner and unlike some salons that rent out chairs to people with their own clientele, she has actual employees. so she has to train her new assistant (who is almost certainly not completely unskilled, she's probably fresh out of cosmo school or something) to also do hair, so that she can begin to handle customers on her own. Jane starts out reassuring Robin that she will be carefully watching and that her assistant will do it exactly the same way, she will make sure of it. 

Robin doesn't like that one bit, and that's where the shit gets cray. 

Edited by mchookem
Jill is not Jane
  • Hook 'Em 3

5 minutes ago, mchookem said:

allow me lol ☺️

Robin is seeing her normal girl, we'll call her Jane, to get her roots done. Jane is the salon owner and unlike some salons that rent out chairs to people with their own clientele, she has actual employees. so she has to train her new assistant (who is almost certainly not completely unskilled, she's probably fresh out of cosmo school or something) to also do hair, so that she can begin to handle customers on her own. Jill starts out reassuring Robin that she will be carefully watching and that her assistant will do it exactly the same way, she will make sure of it. 

Robin doesn't like that one bit, and that's where the shit gets cray. 

So the girl sitting behind is "finna" do something and Jabba no likey?  I couldn't tell if she made a racial slur or what.

Edited by TwiceHorn
  • Hook 'Em 1

pretty much - that was who was going to take over at some point, she's watching 'Jane' .

Robin says 'i'm paying YOU not her' and 'Jane' replies 'but it's my business and she works for me so I pay her, so... ' and Robin insists again 'NO'. thus started the kerfluffle.

Robin has a lot of stress in her life you know! 

• Hook 'Em 2

3 hours ago, DigglerontheHoof said:

That is one mentally ill woman; glad the dude got the pup from her.

not only mental illness, but a tad fucking rude too know what im saying

i think she was drunk actually

sort-of-want-face-237x180.jpg

nice marmot

Edited by staboner
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2

47 minutes ago, TwiceHorn said:

I am surprised and horrified by that representation of the UMC.  Something has to be wrong there.  Especially considering the Episcopal and PCUSA figures, as I would consider them very demographically aligned. 

Every UMC in central Dallas, the wealthy part, is displaying a rainbow flag, currently.

Maybe it's olds.

Agree on UMC. Church of Christ seems low at 50 tho, so maybe that balances out.

• Hook 'Em 1

40 minutes ago, TwiceHorn said:

So the girl sitting behind is "finna" do something and Jabba no likey?  I couldn't tell if she made a racial slur or what.

Deeper into the lore of the story, apparently Robin! calls people of color by their national origin. Not the "Person is blank." Instead, she says things like this: "That Mexican/Pole/Czech/Scot isn't touching my hair!"

Jane is a colorist/stylist who trains new stylists by working side by side with them on clients. Robin! has been at that salon for 2 ½ years, so she know the routine (and probably failed before when presented with another stylist/person of color). Jane appears to be creating jobs and lifting people up. Robin! doesn't give a fuck about that.

Edited by washparkhorn
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Huckleberry said:

From what I can tell, the Democrats hate fake Christians. You know, the same people that actual Christians are supposed to disavow. 

The same Christians who are convinced Jesus was the only white guy alive in the Middle East at the time.  Not a dirty brown person, like the ones flooding across our borders. 

spacer.png

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, mchookem said:

pretty much - that was who was going to take over at some point, she's watching 'Jane' .

Robin says 'i'm paying YOU not her' and 'Jane' replies 'but it's my business and she works for me so I pay her, so... ' and Robin insists again 'NO'. thus started the kerfluffle.

Robin has a lot of stress in her life you know! 

Agree. A lot of the "customer is always right" privilege/brainwashing from the 60's and 70's mantra for Robin! meeting head on with how business works now. 

1 hour ago, TwiceHorn said:

Maybe it's olds.

The split on same sex marriage is huge in the UMC. The sides are parting ways. https://www.unitedmethodistbishops.org/newsdetail/united-methodist-traditionalists-centrists-progressives-bishops-sign-agreement-aimed-at-separation-13133654

2 hours ago, Brisketexan said:

From a month ago:

And:

That's pretty much 50/50 for CoC. I should add that there are black CoC, so that's probably the reason why it's that way.

Edited by workswithseed

14 minutes ago, washparkhorn said:

Same thing with PCUSA.  Lot of splits.  Old, white, congregations (often wealthier, but not all of them) split off over the issue.  It's fucking embarrassing.  And it's already embarrassing to a lot of younger members who were left behind in those congregations.....they have already been very clear that those congregations are going to be hanging their heads in less than a generation, just like those that split with their parent denomination on the wrong side of history on the issues of slavery, racial integration, ordaining women, etc.

Imagine the conversation in just 10-15 years -- "So, how was your congregation/denomination founded?"  "Oh, we bolted from an otherwise rather ordinary mainline denomination because the most important issue in the world, the one over which no compromise or acceptance was possible, was whether two dudes could get married to each other."

200.gif

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, Brisketexan said:

Same thing with PCUSA.  Lot of splits.  Old, white, congregations (often wealthier, but not all of them) split off over the issue.  It's fucking embarrassing.  And it's already embarrassing to a lot of younger members who were left behind in those congregations.....they have already been very clear that those congregations are going to be hanging their heads in less than a generation, just like those that split with their parent denomination on the wrong side of history on the issues of slavery, racial integration, ordaining women, etc.

Imagine the conversation in just 10-15 years -- "So, how was your congregation/denomination founded?"  "Oh, we bolted from an otherwise rather ordinary mainline denomination because the most important issue in the world, the one over which no compromise or acceptance was possible, was whether two dudes could get married to each other."

200.gif

That’s just evil. Two women, on the other hand... mmm. Go, mommies!

/Bill

27 minutes ago, mchookem said:

wtf with Jehovah's Witnesses - do they just not vote, or do they have a secret write in candidate??

https://www.jw.org/en/jehovahs-witnesses/faq/political-neutrality/

Spoiler

Jehovah’s Witnesses remain politically neutral for religious reasons, based on what the Bible teaches. We do not lobby, vote for political parties or candidates, run for government office, or participate in any action to change governments. We believe that the Bible gives solid reasons for following this course.

• We follow the example of Jesus, who refused to accept political office. (John 6:15) He taught his disciples to be “no part of the world” and made it clear that they should not take sides in political issues.—John 17:14, 16; 18:36; Mark 12:13-17.

• We are loyal to God’s Kingdom, which Jesus spoke of when he said: “This good news of the Kingdom will be preached in all the inhabited earth.” (Matthew 24:14) As representatives of God’s Kingdom, commissioned to proclaim its coming, we remain neutral in the political affairs of all countries, including the one where we live.—2 Corinthians 5:20; Ephesians 6:20.

• By remaining neutral, we are able to speak freely to people of all political persuasions about the good news of God’s Kingdom. We try to show by our words and practices that we rely on God’s Kingdom to solve the world’s problems.—Psalm 56:11.

• Since we avoid political divisions, we are united as an international brotherhood. (Colossians 3:14; 1 Peter 2:17) In contrast, religions that meddle in politics divide their members.—1 Corinthians 1:10.

Respect for governments. Although we do not take part in politics, we respect the authority of the governments under which we live. This is in harmony with the Bible’s command: “Let every person be in subjection to the superior authorities.” (Romans 13:1) We obey the law, pay taxes, and cooperate with efforts of the government to provide for the welfare of its citizens. Rather than participate in any attempt to subvert the government, we follow the Bible’s counsel to pray for “kings and all those who are in positions of authority,” especially when they are making decisions that could affect freedom of worship.—1 Timothy 2:1, 2, footnote.

We also respect the rights of others to make their own decisions in political matters. For example, we do not disrupt elections or interfere with those who choose to vote.

Is our neutrality a modern innovation? No. The apostles and other first-century Christians took an identical stand toward governmental authority. The book Beyond Good Intentions states: “Though they believed they were obligated to honor the governing authorities, the early Christians did not believe in participating in political affairs.” Similarly, the book On the Road to Civilization says that early Christians “would not hold political office.”

Is our political neutrality a threat to national security? No. We are peace-loving citizens from whom governmental authorities have nothing to fear. Consider a 2001 report produced by the National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine. Commenting on our political neutrality, the report stated: “Today some may dislike this stand of Jehovah’s Witnesses; it was a basic reason for their being accused by the totalitarian Nazi and Communist regimes of the past.” Yet, even under Soviet repression, the Witnesses “remained law-abiding citizens. They honestly and selflessly worked in collective farms and at industrial plants and presented no threat to the Communist regime.” Likewise today, the beliefs and practices of Jehovah’s Witnesses do not, the report concluded, “undermine the security and integrity of any state.”

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Mole said:

https://www.jw.org/en/jehovahs-witnesses/faq/political-neutrality/

Reveal hidden contents

Jehovah’s Witnesses remain politically neutral for religious reasons, based on what the Bible teaches. We do not lobby, vote for political parties or candidates, run for government office, or participate in any action to change governments. We believe that the Bible gives solid reasons for following this course.

• We follow the example of Jesus, who refused to accept political office. (John 6:15) He taught his disciples to be “no part of the world” and made it clear that they should not take sides in political issues.—John 17:14, 16; 18:36; Mark 12:13-17.

• We are loyal to God’s Kingdom, which Jesus spoke of when he said: “This good news of the Kingdom will be preached in all the inhabited earth.” (Matthew 24:14) As representatives of God’s Kingdom, commissioned to proclaim its coming, we remain neutral in the political affairs of all countries, including the one where we live.—2 Corinthians 5:20; Ephesians 6:20.

• By remaining neutral, we are able to speak freely to people of all political persuasions about the good news of God’s Kingdom. We try to show by our words and practices that we rely on God’s Kingdom to solve the world’s problems.—Psalm 56:11.

• Since we avoid political divisions, we are united as an international brotherhood. (Colossians 3:14; 1 Peter 2:17) In contrast, religions that meddle in politics divide their members.—1 Corinthians 1:10.

Respect for governments. Although we do not take part in politics, we respect the authority of the governments under which we live. This is in harmony with the Bible’s command: “Let every person be in subjection to the superior authorities.” (Romans 13:1) We obey the law, pay taxes, and cooperate with efforts of the government to provide for the welfare of its citizens. Rather than participate in any attempt to subvert the government, we follow the Bible’s counsel to pray for “kings and all those who are in positions of authority,” especially when they are making decisions that could affect freedom of worship.—1 Timothy 2:1, 2, footnote.

We also respect the rights of others to make their own decisions in political matters. For example, we do not disrupt elections or interfere with those who choose to vote.

Is our neutrality a modern innovation? No. The apostles and other first-century Christians took an identical stand toward governmental authority. The book Beyond Good Intentions states: “Though they believed they were obligated to honor the governing authorities, the early Christians did not believe in participating in political affairs.” Similarly, the book On the Road to Civilization says that early Christians “would not hold political office.”

Is our political neutrality a threat to national security? No. We are peace-loving citizens from whom governmental authorities have nothing to fear. Consider a 2001 report produced by the National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine. Commenting on our political neutrality, the report stated: “Today some may dislike this stand of Jehovah’s Witnesses; it was a basic reason for their being accused by the totalitarian Nazi and Communist regimes of the past.” Yet, even under Soviet repression, the Witnesses “remained law-abiding citizens. They honestly and selflessly worked in collective farms and at industrial plants and presented no threat to the Communist regime.” Likewise today, the beliefs and practices of Jehovah’s Witnesses do not, the report concluded, “undermine the security and integrity of any state.”

But they're also unitarians, so.....