Karen of the Year

cactusflinthead

btw, this is exactly why people choose to say "consequence culture" instead of "cancel culture".
she didn't want her behavior recorded and shown to others.  why?  because she knew she was being horrible and she might lose her job.  obviously.  i would feel the same way if i was her.
but do we think this was a once-in-a-lifetime behavioral outburst?  of course it wasn't.  this was just the first time someone recorded it.  so while the right bitches about cancel culture, what they're really saying is, "i used to be able to act like a total fucking asshole with no consequences, and i think it's unfair that i have lost that right."
nothing is being taken away from you.  it's something you never should've fucking had.

Enthusiastic applause gif here.
  • Hook 'Em 1

7 hours ago, PenelopeWitherspoon said:

No self respecting adult woman shops at Victoria's Secret.  Their lingerie is piss poor and doesn't fit well.  Hell, this isn't even a full Victoria's Secret.  It is a fucking outlet.   

That's right.  My gal @PenelopeWitherspoon is strictly a trashy.com gal.  I can dig it.

https://trashy.com/

4 minutes ago, BrickHorn said:

That looks like a rational person acting with clear deliberation? 

I think it was an entitled crybaby that finally got called on abhorrent behavior and she lost it. HG explained it much better a few posts above.

9 minutes ago, cactusflinthead said:

I suspect she has acted like a spoiled brat her entire life and this is the first time she is facing accountability for her actions. 

That doesn’t look like a spoiled brat. It looks like a crazy person doing crazy person shit. 

I’m not saying she’s great or not in the wrong. Just that she’s not a Karen. She’s just not playing with a full deck and may be immune from the rehabilitative benefits of accountability.  She clearly has no shame about acting like an imbecile in public.

Edited by BrickHorn
  • Hook 'Em 3

15 minutes ago, BrickHorn said:

That doesn’t look like a spoiled brat. It looks like a crazy person doing crazy person shit. 

I’m not saying she’s great or not in the wrong. Just that she’s not a Karen. She’s just not playing with a full deck and may be immune from the rehabilitative benefits of accountability.  She clearly has no shame about acting like an imbecile in public.

I have had some reservations about mocking the clearly mentally ill on this thread.  But mentally ill people can be racist and other forms of reprehensible, they're just more likely to act out on it.

I think the last one has some issues that haven't quite been smoothed out, yet. That's a lot of pain pouring out. A lifetime of it. Sad.

Cruising without a vaccine - why is that possible in today's world of Covid?

covid-cases-world-7.png

Edited by washparkhorn

17 minutes ago, TwiceHorn said:

I have had some reservations about mocking the clearly mentally ill on this thread.  But mentally ill people can be racist and other forms of reprehensible, they're just more likely to act out on it.

Oh for sure. In college, I was walking down the street with a girl I was dating. A homeless black lady who was almost certainly schizophrenic walked past us, looked at my special lady friend, got in her face and shouted “YOU WHITE BITCH!” then moved on.

I busted out laughing. My lady friend was not white. Like at all. 

• Haha 2

35 minutes ago, Satchel said:

Italy, Greece and France will now mandate COVID vaccinations. Does the fact that we never will make us exceptional?

Exceptional for producing a mass cult - and a shitload of entitled mother fuckers like the karens who have been around forever. 

The karen I always think of is the angry customer from Fast Times at Ridgemont High (as referenced above). What a karen:

Edited by washparkhorn

13 minutes ago, washparkhorn said:

Exceptional for producing a mass cult - and a shitload of entitled mother fuckers like the karens who have been around forever. 

The karen I always think of is the angry customer from Fast Times at Ridgemont High (as referenced above). What a karen:

tenor.gif?itemid=12752431

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1

Her accent makes me want to put a revolver to my own head. It's like fingernails on a chalkboard.

I think of the American Horror Story, Coven, where the head witch winds up for eternity with the Axeman of New Orleans….living forever listening to that voice would be much worse.

2 hours ago, washparkhorn said:

Nic Cage sighting at 0:45

• Hook 'Em 1

2 minutes ago, Biff Tannen said:

The female version of Ned?

Mall Security, "So are those the panties Mrs. Elphick laid out for you?"  

Edited by Lobo

15 hours ago, washparkhorn said:

paging @Dennis Taylor 

41 minutes ago, Sbbruin said:

paging @Dennis Taylor 

That guy was a pain in the ass, and I would have told him to fuck off if I was Brad too. But I had been looking for a reason to fire that pansy...and since the statute of limitations is up I will say that I was banging Lisa...thats why she didn't want to go to The Point with Brad. 

Edited by Dennis Taylor
  • Haha 3

2 minutes ago, Dennis Taylor said:

That guy was a pain in the ass, and I would have told him to fuck off if I was Brad too. But I looking for a reason to fire that pansy...and since the statute of limitations is up I will say that I was banging Lisa...thats why she didn't want to go to The Point with Brad. 

Brad should have left the "Big Hairy Pussy" writing on the mirror.

Run-of-the-mill Karening. Nice face stud, though. It's one thing to make national news for being a Karen if your name is Jim Smith. Nobody will ever find you on the internet afterward.  It's another thing to make national news for being a Karen if your name is Adelaide Schrowang. 

https://nypost.com/2021/07/12/florida-woman-busted-after-refusing-to-wear-mask-on-flight/

• Like 2

The White chic is 100% Karen.   But can the Black Chic also be considered a Karen?   Any wagers she'd be hysterical too if the roles were reversed?  
I got that sense too. She set up a go fund me to hire an attorney for some vague reason and raised $18k already?

17 hours ago, David Dennison said:

I am gonna make a call that she isn't a Karen, but something that predates Karen by a few thousand years: Ratchet-Jawed Italian Woman. AKA why the Roman legionaries conquered the known world, because they didn't want to go back home.

• Like 2
  • Haha 6

karens? I say yes.

No sourcing on the location, date, characters involved in this ugliness, but it is speculated to be Florida - recent past. A case study example might provide some reliable data. Do not treat as factual. 

Spoiler

Only useful as an example of  behavior that occurs far too often between factions in this nation of ours. karens and enablers v. the world.  Extraordinary sense of entitlement and bullying behavior (perhaps from being bullied when younger). Social intelligence is teachable. (possible PTSD and news siloing with paywalls aggravating or creating silos??) (AI)

Awful humans in that video. I admire the store employee's calm demeanor and rationality. 

Edited by washparkhorn
  • Like 1

31 minutes ago, washparkhorn said:

karens? I say yes.

No sourcing on the location, date, characters involved in this ugliness, but it is speculated to be Florida - recent past. A case study example might provide some reliable data. Do not treat as factual. 

Hide contents

Only useful as an example of  behavior that occurs far too often between factions in this nation of ours. karens and enablers v. the world.  Extraordinary sense of entitlement and bullying behavior (perhaps from being bullied when younger). Social intelligence is teachable. (possible PTSD and news siloing with paywalls aggravating or creating silos??) (AI)

Awful humans in that video. I admire the store employee's calm demeanor and rationality. 

That bald cocksucker definitely got picked on his entire life.  What a fucking pussy. Also a fucking slob.  Look at the stain on the front of his shirt.

• Hook 'Em 1