Karen of the Year

cactusflinthead

6 hours ago, AnTiM said:

Judging by her mismatched eyes, I would simply say she is bugfucking crazy

She said that she's been having mental health issues and drinking problems.  Is "mental health issues" going to be the new get out of jail free card when these racists want to avoid responsibility for their racism?

• Rage+1 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I don't know where this goes, so I'm putting it here:  A Texas Karen is arrested after pulling a gun on a mother with a 6-month old baby in a spat over an HEB parking spot.

https://www.mysanantonio.com/news/local/article/Texas-woman-arrested-pulling-a-gun-HEB-parking-16665853.php

Here's are pictures taken from video of the incident.  Note her United States flag in the shape of a heart and the crucifix around her neck.  Because Jesus would totally threaten a woman over a $&#&$ parking spot.

gdwi738avq181.thumb.png.12a418686ce0e5a8abac95a47c0e013b.png

• Rage+1 1

10 minutes ago, Horn Under a Bad Sign said:

I don't know where this goes, so I'm putting it here:  A Texas Karen is arrested after pulling a gun on a mother with a 6-month old baby in a spat over an HEB parking spot.

https://www.mysanantonio.com/news/local/article/Texas-woman-arrested-pulling-a-gun-HEB-parking-16665853.php

Here's are pictures taken from video of the incident.  Note her United States flag in the shape of a heart and the crucifix around her neck.  Because Jesus would totally threaten a woman over a $&#&$ parking spot.

does the castle doctrine apply to parking spaces?

Edited by High Plains Drifter

14 minutes ago, Horn Under a Bad Sign said:

The epitome of the American Right Wing Christian.  Bet she goes to a Cowboy Church.  Choades. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Rage+1 2

I would think so, especially with her infant child well in the path of gunfire from the Cowboy Church Lady.  Obviously violence is not the answer here, but you are all lying if you can tell me you wouldn't want to watch the mental gymnastics of the kind of people who would typically side with the woman in the flag t-shirt also come to terms with the mom defending herself and her baby.  

8 minutes ago, Lobo said:

I would think so, especially with her infant child well in the path of gunfire from the Cowboy Church Lady.  Obviously violence is not the answer here, but you are all lying if you can tell me you wouldn't want to watch the mental gymnastics of the kind of people who would typically side with the woman in the flag t-shirt also come to terms with the mom defending herself and her baby.  

Now imagine the baby inside the car is a fetus inside a pregnant driver...

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

6 minutes ago, TexArcher said:

Now imagine the baby inside the car is a fetus inside a pregnant driver...

On the one hand, you have freedom-loving patriot Cowboy Church Lady exercising her new open-carry right.  On the other hand, you have vulnerable baby who the state most protect at all costs because life is precious.  Only one of them can co-host the next FoxNews show, let the showdown begin.  

3 hours ago, Horn Under a Bad Sign said:

I'd get me a Surly Lawyer, hand him a handle of whiskey, and have him go to town.

Within short order I'd own:

that gun

her big screen TV

and all 14 of the ratty metal fake antique giant lone stars she hung all around the house after tearing out the book shelves.

• Hook 'Em 1

2 hours ago, RDCanecutter said:

I'd get me a Surly Lawyer, hand him a handle of whiskey, and have him go to town.

Within short order I'd own:

that gun

her big screen TV

and all 14 of the ratty metal fake antique giant lone stars she hung all around the house after tearing out the book shelves.

Hold out for her iron skillets. No Lodge, Griswold or Wagner only.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Drool 1

6 hours ago, High Plains Drifter said:

does the castle doctrine apply to parking spaces?

6 hours ago, TexArcher said:

My understanding is that it does apply to your vehicle when you're in it.

Thanks for the response, but my question was a (probably bad and certainly not funny) joke.

4 hours ago, hookemATL said:

This is the 11th commandment that didn’t make it onto the stone tablets. 

I came down from the mountain with Moses by my side
He had twenty-eight commandments, not one
I hadn't tried
He shook his head and smashed eighteen I asked him
What he'd done
And he said he'd be surprised
If they remembered only one

• Hook 'Em 1

On 12/2/2021 at 3:47 PM, Lobo said:

On the one hand, you have freedom-loving patriot Cowboy Church Lady exercising her new open-carry right.  On the other hand, you have vulnerable baby who the state most protect at all costs because life is precious.  Only one of them can co-host the next FoxNews show, let the showdown begin.  

That baby is already born, so Republicans no longer care about it.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
14 minutes ago, RDCanecutter said:

The "trying to push through the door to get behind the counter" thing was a bit creepy.

Yeah, when I saw that last part...I thought, "Nope, you just lost any sympathy you'd get from a DA or your bosses for your freakout over the kid's allergies." Even the throwing of the smoothie, but when your large and angry ass starts hunting down a room full of scared girls in the backroom of a small business...you're fucked.  

Also, I'm gonna bet this is how the day went down. Divorced dad Innazzo picks up kid for Saturday visitation.  Mom reminds him, "No screen time for him today, no smoothies-he's allergic to the mix, and he needs to finish his math homework later."  Little Innazzo starts melting down over no screen time, Dad shouts, "if we go get ice cream or a smoothie, will you shut the fuck up?"  17 minutes later, he's out of a job and being arrested.  And no, little Innazzo did not finish him math homework for today.