Karen of the Year

cactusflinthead

52 minutes ago, Biff Tannen said:

Are we just all glossing over the fact that this asshole was a "wealth manager"?  He made money by moving other people's money around.  He contributes less to society than anyone working at that smoothie joint.

image.thumb.jpeg.b636113659ab62f211ce3491cf70cf48.jpeg

He didn’t bang Penelope Ann Miller also, did he? 

3 hours ago, Underdog said:

Hopefully, pops fires a round through his ear hole.  POS knew he was trying to intimidate young girls, even going so far to reach them from behind the counter. 

They should have stood their ground.  The only thing to stop violent racists is a young SmoothieKing woman with a gun.

• Drool 1

8 hours ago, Celery Man said:

I had a girlfriend who had a serious egg allergy and it was always a couple of times around with the waiter/food service person to make sure we were clearly communicating that this is a severe allergy and not a preference. I don't know the whole backstory but my assumption is dad wasn't doing a proper job at that here, or in the case it is a peanut allergy and this is a smoothie place just... fucking picking somewhere else that doesn't use peanut butter in 90% of the food it makes with the same machines.

Never thought about it before but if I have a GF with a severe nut allergy, is it still ok to nut in her mouth?

13 hours ago, Biff Tannen said:

Are we just all glossing over the fact that this asshole was a "wealth manager"?  He made money by moving other people's money around.  He contributes less to society than anyone working at that smoothie joint.

you do know where we are (lawyer central).  glass houses and all that.  

I can understand the dad being angry but if your kid has a serious allergy, I would think you need to be more careful. Also, shouldn’t you avoid places that have peanut butter in the first place? Cross contamination could easily occur.

And in no situation do you violently confront and threaten teenage girls.

The best people, who really don't wanna work I guess:

https://www.yahoo.com/news/back-china-christian-school-teacher-184823897.html

A California teacher was fired and her husband, a city official, was placed on leave after video footage of their racist, anti-Asian tirade against another couple went viral over the weekend, according to reports.

My favorite part: 

Linfield Christian School, where Sandra Miller worked, boasts a mission “to develop and inspire students to know Jesus Christ as Lord, to love others as themselves, and to grow in knowledge and skill in order that they may serve the Lord and the world through their character and leadership.” In response to the video, the independent college preparatory school released a statement on Jan. 31, revealing Miller had been shown the door.

The best people, who really don't wanna work I guess:
https://www.yahoo.com/news/back-china-christian-school-teacher-184823897.html
A California teacher was fired and her husband, a city official, was placed on leave after video footage of their racist, anti-Asian tirade against another couple went viral over the weekend, according to reports.
My favorite part: 

Linfield Christian School, where Sandra Miller worked, boasts a mission “to develop and inspire students to know Jesus Christ as Lord, to love others as themselves, and to grow in knowledge and skill in order that they may serve the Lord and the world through their character and leadership.” In response to the video, the independent college preparatory school released a statement on Jan. 31, revealing Miller had been shown the door.

It’ll keep coming. They’ve been unleashed, empowered, and told that’s the right way to behave (and how DARE they suffer any consequences, that’s CANCEL CULTURE!”

I had a call with an insurance coverage guy today, and we ended up taking about how, over the last 4 years or so, we’re seeing more and more cases where settling or following any rational path is impossible, because the other side is absolutely unleashed nutbars high on rage, hate, and conspiracy theories. It’s ok to be a raging asshole now, and that’s not going away. It’s going to get worse.
  • Hook 'Em 2

35 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

It’ll keep coming. They’ve been unleashed, empowered, and told that’s the right way to behave (and how DARE they suffer any consequences, that’s CANCEL CULTURE!”

I had a call with an insurance coverage guy today, and we ended up taking about how, over the last 4 years or so, we’re seeing more and more cases where settling or following any rational path is impossible, because the other side is absolutely unleashed nutbars high on rage, hate, and conspiracy theories. It’s ok to be a raging asshole now, and that’s not going away. It’s going to get worse.

Somehow, it's all Biden's fault that he's fighting against the rights of these human plague bombs to go forth into public spreading deadly viruses.  

Edited by Mdhorn

So lemme get this straight - that dumb bitch went to a restaurant by a marina and wanted to rent one of the many personal boats that are docked at said marina?  It's no surprise she doesn't understand HIPAA.  Gotta say, the move the girl made when she asked for the manager was amazing.  

Edited by Chewbacca
  • Like 2

11 minutes ago, Longhorn_Fan68 said:

I don't believe that video is real. Not because I don't believe folks aren't that dumb, but but the convenient videographer, the whole elevator game below the counter and back as the manager...that's some cutesy bullshit. When someone is confronted by an angry dipshit they don't know, they don't behave that way. They say "I am the fucking manager."

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, SydneyCarton said:

I don't believe that video is real. Not because I don't believe folks aren't that dumb, but but the convenient videographer, the whole elevator game below the counter and back as the manager...that's some cutesy bullshit. When someone is confronted by an angry dipshit they don't know, they don't behave that way. They say "I am the fucking manager."

I think it's 100% real and the person recording whipped out their phone halfway through the exchange. I think the girl behind the counter noticed this and hammed it up. Either way, it's fucking hilarious

• Hook 'Em 1

7 minutes ago, Longhorn_Fan68 said:

I think it's 100% real and the person recording whipped out their phone halfway through the exchange. I think the girl behind the counter noticed this and hammed it up. Either way, it's fucking hilarious

Yeah, I have no problem believing that's real.  Looks like just another rich, entitled, nutty, half-drunk white lady acting the fool in public.  You hate to see it.

1 hour ago, Chewbacca said:

Gotta say, the move the girl made when she asked for the manager was amazing.  

1 hour ago, Longhorn_Fan68 said:

1 hour ago, mdmost said:

I nearly peed myself when the counter girl re-emerged as the manager. That's the best. 

If that's real, the woman working the counter is marriage material, because that was beautiful.