Houston vs Minnesota

UDontKnow

7 hours ago, MNLonghornFUKM said:

lol oh for fucks sake...Love JImmy but he plays too much hero ball

Yep, that's why they have struggled this season despite having an upgraded roster.    I put that on Thibbs though.  He is way too loyal to his CHI guys.

6 hours ago, Vic Mackey said:
8 hours ago, MNLonghornFUKM said:
doubtful. I dont think Houstons gonna shoot as bad as they did. 

Is Harden going to put up 45 every night, though?

Doubt it, and I dont think he drains 7 3s a game again, but conventional wisdom says Houston/KAT should have better games....but when you start giving Houston more 3PM vs more 2PM for KAT...that lead gets bigger.

tonight was the game to steal, hopefully Anderson is out for game 2 because he kills us. not sure what Minny did on Capella in the second half but he only had 4 points....of course Harden had about 30 in the second half. so what do you do? Stay at home vs Capella and risk harden draining 7 3s or give em a lob that goes in 100% of the time?

I can live with pick and rolls with cp3. 

6 hours ago, Vic Mackey said:
8 hours ago, MNLonghornFUKM said:
doubtful. I dont think Houstons gonna shoot as bad as they did. 

Is Harden going to put up 45 every night, though?

Probably not but I doubt Gordon shoots like shit and Paul and ariza as well. Also rose played great and over his head. It’s the playoffs and the West is good so I don’t expect blowouts. Minny was the 3 seed before butler went down and people forget that.

37 minutes ago, MNLonghornFUKM said:

Doubt it, and I dont think he drains 7 3s a game again, but conventional wisdom says Houston/KAT should have better games....but when you start giving Houston more 3PM vs more 2PM for KAT...that lead gets bigger.

tonight was the game to steal, hopefully Anderson is out for game 2 because he kills us. not sure what Minny did on Capella in the second half but he only had 4 points....of course Harden had about 30 in the second half. so what do you do? Stay at home vs Capella and risk harden draining 7 3s or give em a lob that goes in 100% of the time?

I can live with pick and rolls with cp3. 

Only real chance is to try to take the ball out of Harden's hands.   Easier said than done but that should be objective