Hispanic Houston man found hanging from a tree

Pancho

47 minutes ago, MaybeACoordinator said:

I was at the scene about 90 minutes ago and it was grotesque. Flies buzzing around bloodstains on the ground beneath the tree...I never knew hanging was so bloody, but the reek of death still permeates my nostrils even though I was masked. 

Word was trickling through the crowd that this was a suicide of a Hispanic man but some people did not seem satisfied with that. It's like they wanted a lynching. I say this with neutrality but I warn in the words of CS Lewis:

no way!

37 minutes ago, Dr. Beeper said:

‘98 Byrd wasn’t a traditional lynching but one nonetheless. I know you’re emotional right now and how could you not be?  Just wait for the facts to develop a little bit. I’m sorry I negged you. I don’t watch Fox News. 

Byrd was a lynching.  And worse than a hanging.  What they did to that man was horrifying. 

So I’d a hundred percent agree there was a lynching in 1998.  About as brutal as it can be.  

I’m not sure there is a murder that fits that definition  since Byrd in 1998. 

Edited by Johnny Sack
  • Like 1

The radical right wing cabal on surly has been waiting for the day to neg me into Boliva.  I have given them the thread to do so.

16 negs by Klan Johnny Sack.

23 negs by struggle bus

I shall celebrate this by pouring a glass of Rebel Yell—neat. 

• Like 2
  • Fuck You 3

15 minutes ago, Pancho said:

The radical right wing cabal on surly has been waiting for the day to neg me into Boliva.  I have given them the thread to do so.

23 negs by struggle bus

You ran with a lynching story.  With jackshit evidence.  You are Alex Jones.   You were warned early on it might not be so.  Then mocked the detractors who were spot on right.  And then you soft pedaled it with bringing up the California suicides.  

You made a complete ass out of yourself.  Start from the top of this thread and read through it.  It’s pretty brutal how stupid you look.  

Add lynching to your “I’m tired”  thread  

Edited by Johnny Sack
  • Like 2
  • Fuck You 1

1 minute ago, Johnny Sack said:

You ran with a lynching story.  With jackshit evidence.  You are Alex Jones.   You were warned early on it might not be so.  Then mocked the detractors who were spot on right.  And then you soft pedaled it with bringing up the California suicides.  

You made a complete ass out of yourself.  Start from the top of this thread and read through it.  It’s pretty brutal how stupid you look.  

I owned up to my mistake and posted about it that at least twice. 

It didn’t matter to you.  You went on a neg spree, something you’ve been praying to god to do for years. 

I also stated that should not distract from the horrible “suicides” that happened in California.  

Did you read those or did you just see an opportunity?

• Like 1
  • Fuck You 1

6 minutes ago, Johnny Sack said:

Add lynching to your “I’m tired”  thread  

Despite the fact that I actually owned up to being wrong about the Houston incidence (which not a lot of people eat crow on this site), you continually gloss over my admitting that and keep slaving away at the neg reps.  You and every other radical right winger on this site.  

And that’s fine.  I own it, I can take it,  I’’m sure you and the others in your group are very happy at what’s happening with Black Americans.  

(I’ll get negged here too so...)

• Like 2
  • Fuck You 2

1 minute ago, Pancho said:

I owned up to my mistake and posted about it that at least twice. 

It didn’t matter to you.  You went on a neg spree, something you’ve been praying to god to do for years. 

I also stated that should not distract from the horrible “suicides” that happened in California.  

Did you read those or did you just see an opportunity?

No.  You are soft pedaling your dumbfuckery.  Read the thread from start to end.  Were you as sure about this Houston “lynching” as you are about the California “lynchings”?

• Like 1
  • Fuck You 1

3 hours ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

1. Black men are not known for suicides

2. Black men are not know for public suicides

3. Black men do not commit suicide by hanging 

4. These were murders 

Can we please just get rid of this clown? Or at least restrict him to the Cloak Room? 

• Like 4

3 hours ago, Pancho said:

Okay, so Art has just confirmed the Houston guy was White/Hispanic who had suicidal tendencies.  That is a shame, and I pray for him and his family.  

I will still keep this thread open though because of the two “suicides” in California that are very, very suspect.  

I'm not detecting any outrage. Maybe my meter is broken, though 

56 minutes ago, Pancho said:

23 negs by struggle bus

Negged for whining about negs

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Pancho said:

16 negs from Johnny Sack on this thread.  That has to be a record of some sort. 

I don’t think JohnnySack has eaten less than 16 negs on any of the page 1 CR threads.  I probably have less than 10 posts a week there but I’d bet I’m right.  

And as a black dude you have every right to be upset with a ton of shit.  But, again, doing things like this only takes away from the cause.  There’s really almost nobody here that would deny that.  Even the guys on your side pos repping you.  

Edited by ChiTownDoc
  • Like 2

Just now, Bash Riprock said:

Another Black man found hanging from a tree

This is technically true.  It’s not applicable to Houston for which I’ve admitted.  But it is applicable to Califnoria which I’ve also mentioned. 

How is that hard for you to grasp?

4 hours ago, Pancho said:

Basis that Black people don’t hang themselves from trees if they commit suicide in the year 2020 with 3 (possibly 5) happening all within the last 2 weeks.  It’s like you people purposely choose to not use common sense. 

no Caucasian/Hispanics do sadly

2 minutes ago, Bash Riprock said:

you are a racist, sadly

lol, nope

You have no idea what racist means.  You’ve called me that for years but can’t tell me who I’m racist against.  Try again.

Raider, raider, raider, raider.

(go, go, go, go)

8 minutes ago, Pancho said:

Which I got from social media.  Which I admitted was incorrect. 

What else you got?

I stuck up for you earlier when you came back into this thread and admitted there was misinformation. My problem is the just automatic YES it was a lynching, No hesitation. I can't get past that. Sorry. Its a scary road for everyone. 

Edited by Bash Riprock

4 minutes ago, Bash Riprock said:

I stuck up for you earlier when you came back into this thread and admitted there was misinformation. My problem is the just automatic YES it was a lynching, No hesitation. I can't get past that. Sorry. Its a scary road for everyone. 

I never said lynching.  I said hanging. 

I responding to lynchings when others mentioned it in the thread.  Yet you blamed me for being racist for this thread and calling this a lynching. My thread title and very first post did not say lynching at all.  So it’s not clear why you think and where you’re getting I called this an “automatic lynching.”

3 hours ago, MaybeACoordinator said:

I was at the scene about 90 minutes ago and it was grotesque. Flies buzzing around bloodstains on the ground beneath the tree...I never knew hanging was so bloody, but the reek of death still permeates my nostrils even though I was masked. 

Word was trickling through the crowd that this was a suicide of a Hispanic man but some people did not seem satisfied with that. It's like they wanted a lynching. I say this with neutrality but I warn in the words of CS Lewis:

Great book. 

1 hour ago, Pancho said:

and keep slaving away at the neg reps.

Come on man. 

1 hour ago, Pancho said:

I’’m sure you and the others in your group are very happy at what’s happening with Black Americans.  

I didn’t neg you thru the entire thread, but if anything deserves it, it’s this.  No one is happy with shit right now, not a single person I know. I’d go so far as to say even the fucking Klan is probably pissed, real change is coming.  Seriously, no one is happy. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, immortal13 said:

Can't we all just get along?

No. This is Surly. Did you not see the disclaimer on the front page?

Awful horrible bad shit is happening in the USA right now, if you are afraid of your fucking feelings getting hurt this isn't the website for you

• Like 2